Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 930 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 788 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9631

    Has anyone seen this girl? I saw her (new) posts a lot but no reviews

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/89734139

    I saw her few times but it looks like she keep posting a new post / account so review are never found.

  2. #9630

    Agency Girl

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...4831.htm?cat=1

    Texted this one while in town. Not the girl in the pic but pretty hot anyway.

    Upsell after upsell and complete waste of time.

    Not sure if that's the norm on the strip but I'll stick to the AMPs from now on.

    Stay Safe!

  3. #9629

    PD searching

    Going through PD and ran into this ad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../Foreignchanel

    Has anyone seen her? Pics and reviews are great. Exactly what I'm looking for, a little **** to use.

  4. #9628

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Might want to check her out: https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/christina-36.

    Has a few reviews on TER (one was bad. But that was because she flaked).

    So if you can actually meet with her, seems like just what you are looking for.

    Report back if you do.
    She's actually tiny (short) and very fine. Not always as ripped as the pics. She's a fitness girl and high energy. One of the prettiest fit girls I have ever seen.

  5. #9627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you this you're going to pay for what you get, if and I mean big if she's real!

  6. #9626
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    No I've never seen her but. From what I know it's a massage only, she may offer a CBJ at a upcharge but I would not think FS is a option.
    I saw her a couple of years ago. No mention of upgrades and I didn't get the sense that anything beyond a standard HE was available. Nice enough lady but not memorable enough to want to repeat.

  7. #9625

    Hot Topic

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  8. #9624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    No I've never seen her but. From what I know it's a massage only, she may offer a CBJ at a upcharge but I would not think FS is a option.

  9. #9623

    Any info on this one


  10. #9622
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader007  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in Vegas last week of November for about 6 days. I am looking for some recommendations. I am looking try few different things but mainly two providers at the same time. Please let me know the best way to do so!
    Don't know where your from but I would try seeing 2 providers in your city at same time before venturing to Sin City. Getting 2 providers to do exactly what you want can be hard to find and Yes it's capabale but it might get pretty expensive in Vegas!

    Or, it might be a waste of time and of course money!

  11. #9621
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker55  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...a/020345313654

    Was recently in Vegas, and decided to call someone a little mature. Nice to on the phone, I was told $2 for the hour. I expected an upsell based on what I was looking for. It ended up not being the girl in the pic, not even close. This one is an agency, then wanted a minimum $1 k tip for basic service. I negotiated something lower for less service than I was hoping for, but it was disappointing. I made the mistake of telling her I was in town for a few days. I got multiple calls and texts from various others for a few days offering another date.

    I went to Royal Spa Massage AMP on Sahara and Durango later in my trip and had a great time for under $2.
    Thank you for sharing. I've been there too and it hurts. AMPs are my go to now because they usually perform and do so with enthusiasm.

    Good luck.

  12. #9620

    Question

    I am going to be in Vegas last week of November for about 6 days. I am looking for some recommendations. I am looking try few different things but mainly two providers at the same time. Please let me know the best way to do so!

  13. #9619

    Fremont?

    Anyone have recommendations on good providers near or who will outcall to Fremont? Thanks!

  14. #9618

    That Sucks man

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker55  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...a/020345313654

    Was recently in Vegas, and decided to call someone a little mature. Nice to on the phone, I was told $2 for the hour. I expected an upsell based on what I was looking for. It ended up not being the girl in the pic, not even close. This one is an agency, then wanted a minimum $1 k tip for basic service. I negotiated something lower for less service than I was hoping for, but it was disappointing. I made the mistake of telling her I was in town for a few days. I got multiple calls and texts from various others for a few days offering another date.

    I went to Royal Spa Massage AMP on Sahara and Durango later in my trip and had a great time for under $2.
    I will be visiting labor day weekend. And I have been up in the air about what choices to make based on everyone's comments and experiences with escorts and AMPs.

    What sis you get at the Royal Spa? I was thinking about Pink Wellness as I have seen that brought up many times but have seen a few negatives. So yet another one not sure about.

  15. #9617

    Not Real

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...a/020345313654

    Was recently in Vegas, and decided to call someone a little mature. Nice to on the phone, I was told $2 for the hour. I expected an upsell based on what I was looking for. It ended up not being the girl in the pic, not even close. This one is an agency, then wanted a minimum $1 k tip for basic service. I negotiated something lower for less service than I was hoping for, but it was disappointing. I made the mistake of telling her I was in town for a few days. I got multiple calls and texts from various others for a few days offering another date.

    I went to Royal Spa Massage AMP on Sahara and Durango later in my trip and had a great time for under $2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape