Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 18819
-
08-27-22 22:04 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 73Jasmine Raine
Not sure what to think of this one. Prices are decent (not GPS, but not below market) with upgrades for GFE, PSE, etc. Videos available on Twitter and found a couple solid reviews. My assessment is that she seems like a pain in the ass so I dreamed I saved my money and walked away.
I imagine that when you reach out to her, you should expect her to request a face pic with thumb or dick pick with thumb. If she feels comfortable, she'll invite you to her location. When you get to the location, she'll ask for a pic of the outside and tell you to wait. I imagine she'll call you after a few minutes and tell you how to approach, but will not give you the room number even if you ask. She might tell you to call from the floor once you get there. Even though I imagine being thoroughly annoyed by this point, I imagine someone might figure he came this far so why not play along. That person would imagine calling from the floor with no answer, then having her call and tell you instructions and expectations such as have the money out and ready to hand over to her right away and other complete nonsense that only a rookie or amateur would agree to do. Since I learned long ago to never hand over roses until we're done, I would imagine someone like me would just walk away and never make it to the room. Maybe I missed out by a cautious imagination, but I had a bad feeling.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/90027979
-
08-27-22 21:40 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 73Rissa. Just Say No
Saw her for a QV and left unimpressed. She's bigger than her pics and place is seedy, to say the least. She seemed nice, but I would not recommend and wouldn't go back for free, let alone a crazy 380 roses. OUCH.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 19:17 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 83Amy
Just wanted to let everyone know Amy had her baby a couple days ago. Give her some time and I'm sure she will be back.
-
08-27-22 16:07 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 489Rissa not worth it
Met her once last year and her pics look better than the real thing. Much bigger in person and she complained about everything. Fortunately I only spent $80 and I was able to nut but not without the drama.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 14:55 #14150Regular Member

Posts: 18Talia Vega
Has anyone seen Talia Vega? Was it a good experience? Trying to line up some dates while I am in the area.
Here is her site: https://www.datetaliavega.com/gallery/.
Thanks!
-
08-27-22 14:28 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 301Rissa. Who?
Does anyone know who this provider is? I reached out last night and she quoted me 380/ hr. Yeah, 380/ hr. She gave me an address to a place near UCF and she wanted to see a face pic. I pass. Some pics below.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3215586325#.
-
08-25-22 15:55 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 192Merrell
She wants 50% deposit for an incall. Red flag.
Originally Posted by Wishbone
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 15:28 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 723Kitty
I'm going to put her here because she doesn't fit the HOA's version of UTR, even though I've never seen them review one or bring one in.
So I know her from a trap house I hung out in for a bit.
Got a few BJ's and when the trap got condemned she hmu for some work.
Anyway.
A couple of days ago I met her at X for a full date.
She's forty and has some baby damage in all the usual places.
Started off with the hardening BJ for effect lots of kissing and FK, not so F. Deep FIV and a little FiO.
Caught caught up in the moment and forgot the cover and discovered that cip is also allowed.
Rates are reasonable and far below the young and beautifuls.
Hmu for the number (HOA cringe.
-
08-24-22 20:54 #14146Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone have experience with Merrell on Tryst
Please advise if anyone familiar with Merrell.
https://tryst.link/escort/merrell5956
Thanks in advance.
-
08-23-22 14:49 #14145Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone know good providers that do outcalls?
Preferably in the lake county area.
-
08-22-22 15:59 #14144Senior Member

Posts: 2964Yep, already did!
Originally Posted by Bort33
[View Original Post]
Grain kicked off the "Spot the Pimp" game last week! Oh well, no harm in playing another round I suppose!
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 15:51 #14143Senior Member

Posts: 168Spot The Pimp
We playing Spot The Pimp in this listing?
Originally Posted by Bort33
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 14:32 #14142Senior Member

Posts: 173RubMaps payment
So I am trying to do the membership to the Rubmaps site but I am not willing to use my real credit card and maybe have the website get compromised like so many websites have been. I have bought about 8 different cards at Walmart and Target, both gift cards and pre-paid cards. Can't use gift cards on their site and the pre-paid cards all keep getting denied, found out it is because Rubmaps is based in Czech Republic and you can't use pre-paid outside of the USA.
I signed up for a masking credit card and I keep getting denied. Went to the FAQ section and saw this:
"I'm trying to buy something from a merchant that's based outside of the USA But the Masked Card keeps getting declined. Why?
"Unfortunately, we recently had to block non-US merchants due to heavy fraud concerns. As it turns out, the majority of transactions placed with non-US merchants using Masked Cards have been initiated by fraudulent users. Although certain non-US countries are not of particular concern, we're only able to separate merchants by US and non-US, and are not able to allow specific "safe" countries at this time.
The plan is to allow non-US merchants again within the near future, but we will not able to do so until we're confident we won't see the same negative consequences we were seeing previously. ".
My question is this, how are you all paying for this site? Are you using your personal Credit Card info? They have a Bitcoin option, but from what I read in several articles you still have to give up your Bitcoin account info.
Any information is helpful.
Thanks,
CC.
-
08-22-22 11:28 #14141Banned Member

Posts: 608Any info
This girl has been in and around Daytona and apparently Orlando also but could not find any info except the one revenge post. On 3/19/2021.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-baby/48951015
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...rob-u/38086917
-
08-18-22 08:10 #14140Senior Member

Posts: 201So I ended up going to see her for a date and guess who I run into on the way out of the elevator, Yup the man in the picture. You can definitely tell he's not there to cause trouble though. BBJ and cfs, she laid in doggy position and just let me do my thing. She has a nice soft body and was able to handle little monty so it wasn't a complete waste, but I was her last date for the night so she was mumbling and complaining a bit about stupid things. I think she just wanted to get the day over with. Date was ok, she got the job done but probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/88350360











Reply With Quote





