Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 516 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3455

    Paradise

    Dancers worth it $100 & 3 sum.

    Diamond.

    Kylie.

    Data & DATY.

    Very submissive.

    Dancers gps kayalani for the 100th time not worth it.

    Wants $500 no Data DATY or head.

  2. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Paradise used to be just like Synn club quality, however its now middle aged latinas and a few cuties sprinkled in. Its a slow club and lots of talk time with a dancer, but beware most are older used up women, but you can catch a cutie randomly. . And PARADISE IS CHEAPER. ANYONE TRY ROSETTA FROM SYNN CLUB??
    I agree with you the quality was there around 2008 ever since its gone down a bit the dancers that have been there for years are really used up lose no longer tight and in the VIP their more mechanical but still ok and cheap if there is fresh meat there that's the best to grab.

  3. #3453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    And PARADISE IS CHEAPER
    A couple of people have commented on Paradise visits. But no one has shared info on the current tips. Are dances still available in the main room / on the floor -- or only in the VIP? What are the rates for the VIPs, plus current expected tips.

    I have not been since before Covid; and I'm sure inflation has messed with the ladies' expectations.

  4. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Never been to Paradise. Sounds like it's better than Synn. Any recommendations at Paradise. Sounds like I Should drive there instead of putting up with bunch of b* with GPS and air dancers with high $$ expectations.
    Paradise used to be just like Synn club quality, however its now middle aged latinas and a few cuties sprinkled in. Its a slow club and lots of talk time with a dancer, but beware most are older used up women, but you can catch a cutie randomly. . And PARADISE IS CHEAPER. ANYONE TRY ROSETTA FROM SYNN CLUB??

  5. #3451

    Cafe lu, DDcafe, Kat lounge

    Do these places provides service because the girls that dress like that deserve to get smash any details.

  6. #3450

    Malaysia & Honey

    What's their menu like??

    Are they about data, daty.

    Which dancers at like daty.

  7. #3449

    Paradise

    Never been to Paradise. Sounds like it's better than Synn. Any recommendations at Paradise. Sounds like I Should drive there instead of putting up with bunch of b* with GPS and air dancers with high $$ expectations.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Duchess is not a team player. . After experienced Paradises low prices, I forgot about those hot females at Synn, its a trip but, I look fwd of Paradise, just to see a new surprise hottie, (if one exists).

  8. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Rozay.

    Was very nasty.

    Daty, data, bbbj. Basic put my whole hand in her cula when she was gaggin. All for 1 yard.

    It was amazing.

    Anyone know about dutchess four play menu price. Because I want to do the same thing
    Duchess is not a team player. . After experienced Paradises low prices, I forgot about those hot females at Synn, its a trip but, I look fwd of Paradise, just to see a new surprise hottie, (if one exists).

  9. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigBeef  [View Original Post]
    Some cake sounds good right about now got to check cake out whenever she is in I haven't been to paradise in a very long time I also want to check out Raya at Synn I remember her pre pandemic she's been there for a few years now.
    No need to check out Cake at Paradise, she's older and wasted, high miles, decent body but, No Need to see her.

  10. #3446

    Synn

    Raya is fat now because she just had a kid.

  11. #3445

    Saweetie

    She's cute. Great conversation. Sits with you and talk without rushing into things. Lives near DTLA and she's can carry a great conversation. She will tell you she is lots of fun in VIP. The first time I Didn't actually asked her what "fun" was since I was more in the mood to play with Jada's p* that night.

    The next night I showed up I VIP with Saweetie to get a feel for it. I got a 30 VIP but she didn't want to go to the more private rooms although they were most unoccupied so that said it all. I mean if you looking for good lap dance that will get you hard enough she's good and will deliver but if you expect something else she is indeed a low-mileage gal. I tipped her although she did not ask for tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    She's cool and fun to talk to but doesn't provide customer service at fair market value.

  12. #3444
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Raya works day shift and for only 1-2 days per week. She looks different from pre pandemic days because she gained quite a bit of weight.
    Thanks for the info I'll still check her out and provide a report update.

  13. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigBeef  [View Original Post]
    Some cake sounds good right about now got to check cake out whenever she is in I haven't been to paradise in a very long time I also want to check out Raya at Synn I remember her pre pandemic she's been there for a few years now.
    Raya works day shift and for only 1-2 days per week. She looks different from pre pandemic days because she gained quite a bit of weight.

  14. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck with saweetie at synnCOI?
    She's cool and fun to talk to but doesn't provide customer service at fair market value.

  15. #3441

    Saweetie

    Anybody have any luck with saweetie at synnCOI?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape