Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 25041
-
08-23-22 21:22 #17661Senior Member

Posts: 738Destiny is still around, but I don't know if she's seeing new people these days.
Originally Posted by RichterDickter
[View Original Post]
Vanessa is real, pics might be a little optimistic but mostly accurate. Personally I find her ad a little dishonest, claims she does BBBJ but she insisted on CBJ when I saw her and I haven't heard of anyone else who's reported about her actually getting a BBBJ either. Sounds like she suggests it might be available upon repeat visits, but haven't heard of it actually happening. Unless someone has experienced differently? Still a legit provider and pretty good experience other than that.
-
08-23-22 20:52 #17660Senior Member

Posts: 4545Vanessa is real bro. Ass still fat.
Originally Posted by RichterDickter
[View Original Post]
As for Brittney, good luck getting a hold of her. If you do then you may get ghosted. And to be honest, I bet girls like her moved to seeking arrangement since that's where the money at.
-
08-23-22 17:17 #17659Senior Member

Posts: 333Northsidebabii
She was in the news? I must've missed that. Anyone have a link or anything?
Originally Posted by Jason401
[View Original Post]
When I saw her it was fine. She's definitely hot, but she couldn't have been any less interested. I went with a hh on purpose but she treated it like a qv. Asked me which position I wanted like I could only get one, and I spent my time in doggy with absolutely no reaction from her. She was pleasant enough, but it just didn't do much for me.
-
08-23-22 12:07 #17658Regular Member

Posts: 2Available?
Destiny: Is she available these days or has she retired? If available, is it still the same rate?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...t-only/8597619
Vanessa: Is she real or is she a scam? Body looks incredible, but also looks TGTBT.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/906348680025
Brittney: Has anybody seen her recently, or has she called it quits? I mostly want to know about this one.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney...wtucket-459192#erotic.
-
08-23-22 03:14 #17657Senior Member

Posts: 375Good old Nikki. She will never change. Got me back in 2014. She had a great body back in the day. She could have made a killing. Read the ripoff report thread, it would have saved you the time and money.
Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:02 #17656Senior Member

Posts: 40Thief
She is a thief.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 17:28 #17655Senior Member

Posts: 1406Yes, Stay away from her, I knocked her pimp out in hallway when I caught her trying to rifle my pockets when she was helping me take my pants down. Little fucker try to block me from leaving, I just cold cocked him and walked out.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 17:13 #17654Senior Member

Posts: 768Thanks all for info.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 14:20 #17653Senior Member

Posts: 640Olivia
She was working out of prov over by the ihop\bloodbank. Area was sketch and the reviews were less than stellar for her.
Originally Posted by LongStroke401
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 13:37 #17652Senior Member

Posts: 4545Both are robbers
Nope. This old ass lady use to post before in the seekonk area. I was interested in seeing her back then till I saw review she had a guy with her.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 13:21 #17651Banned Member

Posts: 384Yes you are accurate.
Numerous reports to avoid her. Years ago I tried to set something up with her, showed up at location and she ghosted me. I am glad she did based on the reports here.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 11:38 #17650Senior Member

Posts: 768https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.
-
08-22-22 10:57 #17649Senior Member

Posts: 33Also very curious
I'm trying to schedule, but not having much luck as of yet. I haven't done a deep dive yet but I don't remember seeing much about her. Seems like she could be fun.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 10:31 #17648Senior Member

Posts: 4545This one use to post before. She had a pimp and was robbing people.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 09:56 #17647Senior Member

Posts: 768Anybody?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/017562884913
Host in Warren.









Reply With Quote






