Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 19306
-
08-24-22 08:46 #13831Senior Member

Posts: 2963Julia and Sadie, missing links
Yo, Roughsea, links should pretty much be considered prerequisites for any review. Based on the names and the limited info provided, I'm guessing these are the providers you were referring to:
Originally Posted by Roughsea
[View Original Post]
Julia: https://tryst.link/escort/julia728.
Sadie: https://tryst.link/escort/sadieliciousness.
-
08-23-22 21:54 #13830Shill for Julia, ignore all posts

Posts: 24Julia and Sadie, 10/10
I'm new to this hobby but enjoying my time so far.
I've meet Julia. Perfect and stunning presentation and a wonderful time was spent with her on several occasions so far. Her in-calls have been nice clean rooms. Easy to find. Outstanding experience as others have noted. 10/10 will see again real soon.
I've also meet Sadie twice, in CC, excellent time spent. Beautiful body and great skillset. Relaxing atmosphere at her in-call location. Will not hesitate to see again, and soon, I hope.
-
08-23-22 12:46 #13829Senior Member

Posts: 545Janet. Lesson for ALL
Janet was on my 'maybe' list last week when I was in Titusv. Fortunately I connected with someone else. I hadn't checked the forum close enough beforehand -- STUPID. I saw hir STG post-pic and she had a good 'look'. But as noted here those pix are O-L-D. WAY OLD.
Originally Posted by OrlFun
[View Original Post]
She has a more recent STG post with a mix of pix--this is a sample. The right and left pics are old. The middle pic is more current --you have to zoom in on the face to see that there are A LOT OF HARD MILES there.
As noted -don't FALL FOR THE FAKE PIX. I would have turned and bolted too.
F1.
-
08-22-22 23:43 #13828Senior Member

Posts: 73Sierra
I know that chick!! Known her for years. Although I haven't seen her in at least a year or two. I used to work with her, in a non hobby establishment of course. We always had a very close friendship. Very pretty, very sexy, very friendly if she liked you. Never tagged her but always wished that I had. I think if I had suggested it maybe it would have happened. But she was on the candy back then. Made her moody. I'm glad to hear that she's cleaned up now and on a program to help her.
Originally Posted by KaseyNine8
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:37 #13827Regular Member

Posts: 15Yes, the Tryst Sierra
Tried to reply with quote, but messed it up, was referring to Sierra who is now in Merritt.
Originally Posted by KaseyNine8
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:27 #13826Regular Member

Posts: 8I Dream About Aleja
My experience with Aleja has been positive over a few months. No worries with girlfriend being there and donated to have her join a few times. Really enjoy being around both and am missing out currently. On Jordan Belfort's scale, both fall between Nasdaq and blue-chip. Well worth your time and donation. Simply no current comparison. Ruling Brevard for sure.https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/500859003126.
-
08-22-22 16:40 #13825Senior Member

Posts: 684Aleja
Luck was on my side today! Texted and got a quick response and was quoted 120/160/240!! Went for the QV because that's what I prefer on the first date in case there's no chemistry. Coms got slow as I got closer and I got worried but it all worked out fine. She's on a text app with the STG number. She gave me another number to use in the future with a name that I've seen before. Everything that I've read was true. Tall spinner with a sweet ass, that view in doggy is something else. Hot hot hot! There was a girlfriend and a dog like mentioned before but not a problem for me. https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/500859003126.
-
08-22-22 15:49 #13824Regular Member

Posts: 15Thats the one!
Yea that's her, and her comms are bad once again=no response. Just musta been dumb luck with session I had.
-
08-22-22 14:15 #13823Senior Member

Posts: 483Has anyone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/89604553
This one looks promising says she can host. And won't swallow unless has a drink maybe worth a trip to bayside.
-
08-22-22 13:19 #13822Douchebag

Posts: 181Riley update
So I was driving through downtown Titusville and stopped at the 7-Eleven at the intersection. As I was leaving I noticed this fine ass girl who was working the street waving me down. Yup you guessed it it was Riley! Didn't know she was a streetwalker too and I don't really deal with streetwalkers. Anywho picked her and went back to my place and man LOL this chick was high and all over the place again even worse than last time. So I'm like fuck it she's already here I'm a at least get a BBBJ, something I noticed that I didn't last time was this chick is missing four teeth in a row at the top including front teeth. So when I mentioned it LOL man she flipped out about it, so at this point I'm like I've already paid her let's just get this over with. So she gave me a BBBJ and when I busted in her mouth. LOL man this chick went ballistic! She start screaming she hates the taste and why didn't I let her know I was cumming blah blah, I'm like last time you kept going when I came. LOL she started screaming more calling me a liar. Then from her moving around so much she dropped her crack pipe then accidentally stepped on it crushing it, slams my door on the way out and continues to scream and make a scene outside mind you it's like 2 am in the morning. YMMV you've been warned.
-
08-22-22 13:00 #13821Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks for making me spit up my coffee laughing at your wife quote. That was fucking hilarious.
Originally Posted by GarbledMess
[View Original Post]
To the OP tho, I am wondering if this is the same Hanna that used to post on SumoSearch prior to getting pregnant last year-ish. Her digits are 321-446-XXXX. She used to do an incall at her disabled fathers house (who thankfully never came out of his room). That would put her in her early 30's though. Dark tan skin, light blue eyes. There can only be so many people of the same name in a small town perhaps?
-
08-22-22 10:57 #13820Senior Member

Posts: 545MOST perplexed by this --I though the post was a gag. It sounds like dating a regular girl. A regular HIGH MAINT girl. 600 for an overnight is (probably) a good value --mostly seems like it in this case. But the RULES, the info you have to surrender, the hurdles to jump through. ,. ,. , and she's 'picky' about who she sees'?
Originally Posted by Tek2465
[View Original Post]
Seriously,? I'm lost at what she has to offer?
My way of reading it: she has slowwww comms, nutty screening, ABSOLUTELY nuts requirement to give up all my real info, demands you buy her dinner, and is 'average' looking. Sounds a whole lot like a past girlfriend,. ,. ,. ,THAT I DUMPED in short order.
If it's your 'cup of tea' by all means.
F1.
-
08-22-22 10:54 #13819Regular Member

Posts: 9Bad- No Go
I saw her about 5 years ago. Posted a negative report under my old account (that I forgot what it was due to not using it for an extended period). She looked a lot worse than pics, skinny / frail. Had to walk past an old lady in the living room. There was also another person in the house (small house close to airport). Bad BBBJ. Covered for main event that didn't last long due to dry kitty. Back to lackluster BBBJ that I stopped and just finished myself off.
Originally Posted by IceChickenz87
[View Original Post]
She may have changed but I would doubt it and not waste my time.
-
08-22-22 10:09 #13818Senior Member

Posts: 2963Riley in Titusville
Thanks for the response, AV! While I don't get to Titusville much, Riley certainly has the look of someone I'd like to meet!
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/108831359805
-
08-22-22 09:28 #13817Senior Member

Posts: 2963Hanna
Originally Posted by Tek2465
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GarbledMess
[View Original Post]
Let me see if I've got this right. She occasionally is a SW. She doesn't respond to calls or texts but will get back to you in a day or two. She has a lengthy screening process that includes providing your DL which, of course, includes your full name, your home address and your date of birth. She uses that info to actually run a background check. She only does overnights, and even that has to be on either a Friday or a Saturday. Separate from, and prior to, the overnight, you have to take her out to dinner. She doesn't provide the address until 30 minutes before the overnight date begins. You then pull into her garage and watch the garage door close behind you. She then interrogates you about your family and your life. She has rules that include that you must follow her directions and you are not to touch her unless told to. She set her alarm for 5:30 the next morning. And all this was to spend the night with a woman of "just average looks and build" with "skin that has been overexposed to the sun".
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
To Tek2465, very glad you enjoyed the time with Hanna. That said, I'm with GM and H49. No way in hell I'm jumping through all those hoops and dealing with all those restrictions. Looks like I'll be saying "boat" before this adventure ever begins!










Reply With Quote






