Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 1741 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 37356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26256
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubt it. She had tattoos on the back of her thigh that would of been shown in the third pic.
    Got ya. I met up with her many times but couldn't remember where her tats were. Was hoping she was back. I didn't consider her good looking, but man she was good at what she did. I continued to see her after she was "out of it" for a while but her landlord sold the house and then I stopped hearing from her.

  2. #26255
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sara that was a huge hit on this site a couple of years ago? Lived in behind Chesterfield Mall with her husband?
    She is married and has 5 kids. Lives off of Hopkins. God fearing Christian gone bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220816-202130_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  3. #26254
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sara that was a huge hit on this site a couple of years ago? Lived in behind Chesterfield Mall with her husband?
    Highly doubt it. She had tattoos on the back of her thigh that would of been shown in the third pic.

  4. #26253
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    Found her on Stg she was here visiting in RVA this past week. When I called her she was upset from a fellow monger and was hesitant about meeting. Her pics don't do her a complete justice. She's was very accommodating and non rushed. Her attitude and performance was were she scored a 10. She's out of Williamsburg I believe. This is one to treat good if she comes back to RVA.
    A link would be greatly appreciated.

  5. #26252
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46716113

    This is a hot spinner that you won't want to miss. I hate to review her because she is easy to catch. Brunette 5'6 great teeth flat stomach. Everything covered. Greek on the menu. I had to wait 10 min in the parking lot but it was terrific.

    Stay safe.
    Is this the Sara that was a huge hit on this site a couple of years ago? Lived in behind Chesterfield Mall with her husband?

  6. #26251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    Found her on Stg she was here visiting in RVA this past week. When I called her she was upset from a fellow monger and was hesitant about meeting. Her pics don't do her a complete justice. She's was very accommodating and non rushed. Her attitude and performance was were she scored a 10. She's out of Williamsburg I believe. This is one to treat good if she comes back to RVA.
    Link or ad or something so we know who you talking about would be helpful.

  7. #26250

    Eva

    Found her on Stg she was here visiting in RVA this past week. When I called her she was upset from a fellow monger and was hesitant about meeting. Her pics don't do her a complete justice. She's was very accommodating and non rushed. Her attitude and performance was were she scored a 10. She's out of Williamsburg I believe. This is one to treat good if she comes back to RVA.

  8. #26249

    Try Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SubToDomme  [View Original Post]
    I am traveling to Richmond area and have a traste for a bit of kink. Is there an experienced Dominatrix in the area anywhere? Or someone who can play the role? Nothing crazy or severe. (Don't be judging.).
    Try Lynn. She can be found on skip the games.

  9. #26248

    Sara run to see her

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46716113

    This is a hot spinner that you won't want to miss. I hate to review her because she is easy to catch. Brunette 5'6 great teeth flat stomach. Everything covered. Greek on the menu. I had to wait 10 min in the parking lot but it was terrific.

    Stay safe.

  10. #26247

    SSBBW. Any Experiences?

    Was wondering if anyone has visited with this SSBBW before. Have a thing for bigger girls and wanted to know if anyone has any experience. Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/788230863746

  11. #26246

    Looking for this Hot blonde

    Has anyone tried this blonde out? Saw her ad a few weeks ago but never got the chance to see her and was wonder if she is still around I tried hitting her up but has 2 different numbers & haven't seen her post lately.

  12. #26245

    Looking for this Hot blonde

    Has anyone tried this blonde out? Saw her ad a few weeks ago but never got the chance to see her and was wonder if she is still around I tried hitting her up but has 2 different numbers & haven't seen her post lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220822-120507_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #26244

    Domination?

    I am traveling to Richmond area and have a traste for a bit of kink. Is there an experienced Dominatrix in the area anywhere? Or someone who can play the role? Nothing crazy or severe. (Don't be judging.).

  14. #26243

    Dakota. Down the rabbit hole

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying her, but can't reach. Is she visiting her uncle?

    DM me please.

    Or any other hidden submissive gems in the locality.
    Not visiting uncle -- but might be in detox. She was going down fast when I saw her last and I heard that the monkey had a complete grip of her.

    Such a shame -- but have we not said that about a lot of the girls here!

    This being said -- her communications are famously horrible!

    SAT.

  15. #26242

    Bex

    I saw her about a month ago. Private residence, kisses but CBJ. Very sexy, nice natural boobs. I would her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'm thinking about TOFTT if not.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bex-madison

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape