Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 37344
-
08-22-22 12:07 #26244Senior Member

Posts: 118Domination?
I am traveling to Richmond area and have a traste for a bit of kink. Is there an experienced Dominatrix in the area anywhere? Or someone who can play the role? Nothing crazy or severe. (Don't be judging.).
-
08-22-22 11:40 #26243Senior Member

Posts: 432Dakota. Down the rabbit hole
Not visiting uncle -- but might be in detox. She was going down fast when I saw her last and I heard that the monkey had a complete grip of her.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
Such a shame -- but have we not said that about a lot of the girls here!
This being said -- her communications are famously horrible!
SAT.
-
08-22-22 00:15 #26242Senior Member

Posts: 118Bex
I saw her about a month ago. Private residence, kisses but CBJ. Very sexy, nice natural boobs. I would her again.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 17:46 #26241Senior Member

Posts: 68Rebecca Madison
Has anyone seen her? I'm thinking about TOFTT if not.
https://tryst.link/escort/bex-madison
-
08-21-22 16:54 #26240Regular Member

Posts: 3Deposits
[Deleted by Admin]Why'all messing the game up for the rest of us. [Deleted by Admin]
They aren't messing up anything, they are just losing their money.
A2
-
08-21-22 07:53 #26239Senior Member

Posts: 369She's away for now, but her last number from Tryst was good. She told me it was something else not a typical vacation. Didn't have the impression she would be gone for too long so hope she returns soon.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 21:15 #26238Senior Member

Posts: 1449Sometimes? Nope pretty much all the ones on STG who ask for deposits are scams. No deposits ever never never. Everytime one of us gives in then 5 more pop up. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Mojorizn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 19:40 #26237Senior Member

Posts: 371Tiff on commerce
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760
Went to see this one and I would echo the positive reviews that others have given. Setup was easy, good communication, no nonsense.
Kitty is wet and the BBBJ was great, had to get to slow down before I went off quick.
Clean room, no weird smells or anything like that.
Would repeat.
-
08-20-22 19:36 #26236Senior Member

Posts: 75What it cost ya.
What's the damage sir?
Originally Posted by RiverRaider06
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 18:44 #26235Senior Member

Posts: 316Thiugh I've not seen her yet, we have been texting and she told me she does take appointments on Monday and Fridays. Those days can be the busier days for her but she is available. There are times when she has other things to do but she seems to want to accomodate as much as possible.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 16:29 #26234Senior Member

Posts: 52I missed it.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 16:07 #26233Asshole

Posts: 567Rookie mistake LOL.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 15:58 #26232Senior Member

Posts: 1774What?
How do you mean "if"? Its written out in her ad. I'd say 100% scam.
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 14:12 #26231Senior Member

Posts: 87Anyone got Dakota's new numbers and emails?
I have been trying her, but can't reach. Is she visiting her uncle?
DM me please.
Or any other hidden submissive gems in the locality.
-
08-20-22 14:10 #26230Senior Member

Posts: 87Worthless timewaster
First of all she's a moody little thing. If you are smart, you can find her old number, name and consequently her backstory, which is why she's costantly paranoid. She charges extremely high, doesn't do times like you demand, and refuses almost any extra service, after agreeing previously.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
I understand some are delusional about their beauty and have swallowed this as a "professoion", but at the end of the day, it is what it is, and there are plenty fish in the pond so you don't have to tolerate these ones.










Reply With Quote






