Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 994 1494 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17658

    Available?

    Destiny: Is she available these days or has she retired? If available, is it still the same rate?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...t-only/8597619

    Vanessa: Is she real or is she a scam? Body looks incredible, but also looks TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/906348680025

    Brittney: Has anybody seen her recently, or has she called it quits? I mostly want to know about this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney...wtucket-459192#erotic.

  2. #17657
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    She is a thief.
    Good old Nikki. She will never change. Got me back in 2014. She had a great body back in the day. She could have made a killing. Read the ripoff report thread, it would have saved you the time and money.

  3. #17656

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This one use to post before. She had a pimp and was robbing people.
    She is a thief.

  4. #17655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916

    Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.
    Yes, Stay away from her, I knocked her pimp out in hallway when I caught her trying to rifle my pockets when she was helping me take my pants down. Little fucker try to block me from leaving, I just cold cocked him and walked out.

  5. #17654
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Nope. This old ass lady use to post before in the seekonk area. I was interested in seeing her back then till I saw review she had a guy with her.
    Thanks all for info.

  6. #17653

    Olivia

    She was working out of prov over by the ihop\bloodbank. Area was sketch and the reviews were less than stellar for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke401  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to schedule, but not having much luck as of yet. I haven't done a deep dive yet but I don't remember seeing much about her. Seems like she could be fun.

  7. #17652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Both are robbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916

    Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.
    Nope. This old ass lady use to post before in the seekonk area. I was interested in seeing her back then till I saw review she had a guy with her.

  8. #17651

    Yes you are accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916

    Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.
    Numerous reports to avoid her. Years ago I tried to set something up with her, showed up at location and she ghosted me. I am glad she did based on the reports here.

  9. #17650
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This one use to post before. She had a pimp and was robbing people.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916

    Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.

  10. #17649

    Also very curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to schedule, but not having much luck as of yet. I haven't done a deep dive yet but I don't remember seeing much about her. Seems like she could be fun.

  11. #17648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    This one use to post before. She had a pimp and was robbing people.

  12. #17647

  13. #17646
    She's been around for years in the South Coast / Providence area using various names and pictures for her ads. The pictures are always fake with just slight resemblance. She is blonde with large tits but not half as tone, curvacious, or hot as the pictures in her ads. Very nice, easy communication when setting things up. Will say whatever it takes to get you to book an appt. Once she walks in the door the upsells will begin. Relatively full menu but it's alacarte so if you wanted to have a typical hr long experience with her expect it to be well over $5 all said and done.

    Service is mechanical, lackluster at best.

    Not worth it, do not recommend.

  14. #17645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Northside Babii

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/301100808476

    Has anyone seen this one? Seen her in the news a year ago and now she's back? Bait and switch before in a high LEO area.
    Saw her 2 years ago and she was a freak. But I haven't seeing her since, but she was a good fuck, she knows how to ride the dick back then since she was skinny compare to now. Also, she does everything cover but I was lucky that day to get bareback while she was waiting for her friend to bring condom and I was able to slide it in while she was stripping.

  15. #17644

    Northsidebaby

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/301100808476

    Has anyone seen this one? Seen her in the news a year ago and now she's back? Bait and switch before in a high LEO area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape