Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13834

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Tek2465  [View Original Post]
    After reading the report 3456 in the streetwalkers section I contacted MW and gat the detail on Hanna.

    1. She does not respond to phone calls or voice message, but will get back to you via txt after a day or two.

    2. She requires a very long screening process. She is very picky, no smokers, no beer drinkers, wine is ok, no fat guys, no young guys, no short visits, overnight only.

    3. If you pass the above and provide her with a copy of your DL she will run a background check to make sure you are who you say and not LE. She will schedule a dinner date, where you buy her dinner and get to know each other.

    4. If you get to finish dinner then she will schedule you for night at her place.

    She is in her late 40's or early 50's. Just average looks, and build. She is around 5'6" maybe 130 lb and B to C cups. With skin that has been overexposed to the sun.

    I had my dinner date with her on Wed the 17th and was scheduled for the 19th a Friday at 6:48 By the way she only does Friday and Saturday night.

    She did not give me an address until about 30 minutes prior to the appointed time. When she called she gave me the address and told me that the garage door would be open and to pull into the garage and to close the garage door and to come into the house.

    During dinner it was more of question and answer session about my family and her family, my life and her life, and finally what what I expected and her rules.

    Her rules where pretty simple, she leads the process, and you must follow her directions. Don't touch unless told to. If she give you her safe word "boat" you are to stop what ever you are doing and to wait for additional instructions.

    About 5:30 I heard her alarm go off.

    This is a long report, but is the reader digest version of a very enjoyable night, well worth the money, time, and trouble to become approved. Total out of pocket including dinner was 6 $.

    If any one else has visited her I would love to compare notes.

    TK.
    Quote Originally Posted by GarbledMess  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    I didn't even bother finishing reading the post after I saw so she can run a background check.

    Wouldn't it be just be faster for me to give her my wife's phone number and she can tell her all about me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the great review. She sounds like fun if I was single. However, having a significant other there's no way I could jump through all those hoops let alone spend an entire evening with her. With that said I would say your time and $s were well spent!
    Let me see if I've got this right. She occasionally is a SW. She doesn't respond to calls or texts but will get back to you in a day or two. She has a lengthy screening process that includes providing your DL which, of course, includes your full name, your home address and your date of birth. She uses that info to actually run a background check. She only does overnights, and even that has to be on either a Friday or a Saturday. Separate from, and prior to, the overnight, you have to take her out to dinner. She doesn't provide the address until 30 minutes before the overnight date begins. You then pull into her garage and watch the garage door close behind you. She then interrogates you about your family and your life. She has rules that include that you must follow her directions and you are not to touch her unless told to. She set her alarm for 5:30 the next morning. And all this was to spend the night with a woman of "just average looks and build" with "skin that has been overexposed to the sun".

    To Tek2465, very glad you enjoyed the time with Hanna. That said, I'm with GM and H49. No way in hell I'm jumping through all those hoops and dealing with all those restrictions. Looks like I'll be saying "boat" before this adventure ever begins!

  2. #13833

    Must be the right Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by KaseyNine8  [View Original Post]
    Not my first visit with her, met her last week. Sent msgs to skinny blonde in cocoa and lazy lacey w / zero luck, so reached out to Sierra. Comms with her in past hav been hit and miss, but on this day spot-on. She has apt in Merritt island, which is not best area by no means, glad I visited during day and highly recommend doing same. Has GF who is also provider and told they both provide shows. Didn't happen to ask her GF name. Dream in living room couch, they prefer main bedroom private for them. There is 2 d bedroom, but no bed in there yet for entertaining.

    Pros:

    She looks great, still thinner than her tryst page pics (which hasent been updated in months, but rates still same), but not unhealthy looking. DATY excellent, sweet and very enjoyable. Great young soft body, very tight kitty. YMMV= I wasnt looking to negotiate, but she mentioned needing rent money and we agreed on meeting on day she preferred for discount. $. 2 for hhr, again YMMV, 100% sure this rate was for that specific date / time.

    Cons:

    No kissing, BBBJ not her specialty, just good enuff to get things goin. Neighborhood, like I said maybe daytime visit will make you feel more comfortable.

    Don't hav link, but very easy to find with keywords tryst / sierra / Melbourne.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sierra who you are reporting on?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sierraluvsyou
    That's got to be the Sierra KN8 was referring to. What with the mention of being on Tryst, bad comms, having a GF, BJ not being her specialty and the young soft body, I can't imagine it NOT being her!

  3. #13832
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    I moved back to the space coast and looking to have some fun. Has any one tried this one?


    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...y-fun/33093952
    I have visited her in the past, she looks better than the pics posted there. But coms suck at times. And prices are ok, and at times GFE and DATY may be extra. And doesn't seem to be that way all the time.

  4. #13831

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by KaseyNine8  [View Original Post]
    Not my first visit with her, met her last week. Sent msgs to skinny blonde in cocoa and lazy lacey w / zero luck, so reached out to Sierra. Comms with her in past hav been hit and miss, but on this day spot-on. She has apt in Merritt island, which is not best area by no means, glad I visited during day and highly recommend doing same. Has GF who is also provider and told they both provide shows. Didn't happen to ask her GF name. Dream in living room couch, they prefer main bedroom private for them. There is 2 d bedroom, but no bed in there yet for entertaining.

    Pros:

    She looks great, still thinner than her tryst page pics (which hasent been updated in months, but rates still same), but not unhealthy looking. DATY excellent, sweet and very enjoyable. Great young soft body, very tight kitty. YMMV= I wasnt looking to negotiate, but she mentioned needing rent money and we agreed on meeting on day she preferred for discount. $. 2 for hhr, again YMMV, 100% sure this rate was for that specific date / time.

    Cons:

    No kissing, BBBJ not her specialty, just good enuff to get things goin. Neighborhood, like I said maybe daytime visit will make you feel more comfortable.

    Don't hav link, but very easy to find with keywords tryst / sierra / Melbourne.
    Is this the Sierra who you are reporting on?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sierraluvsyou

  5. #13830
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    I moved back to the space coast and looking to have some fun. Has any one tried this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...y-fun/33093952
    I've tried texting her several times and never got a response back. I figured business must be good so I moved on.

  6. #13829

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Tek2465  [View Original Post]
    After reading the report 3456 in the streetwalkers section I contacted MW and gat the detail on Hanna.

    1. She does not respond to phone calls or voice message, but will get back to you via txt after a day or two.

    2. She requires a very long screening process. She is very picky, no smokers, no beer drinkers, wine is ok, no fat guys, no young guys, no short visits, overnight only.

    3. If you pass the above and provide her with a copy of your DL she will run a background check to make sure you are who you say and not LE. She will schedule a dinner date, where you buy her dinner and get to know each other.

    4. If you get to finish dinner then she will schedule you for night at her place.

    She is in her late 40's or early 50's. Just average looks, and build. She is around 5'6" maybe 130 lb and B to C cups. With skin that has been overexposed to the sun.

    I had my dinner date with her on Wed the 17th and was scheduled for the 19th a Friday at 6:48 By the way she only does Friday and Saturday night.

    She did not give me an address until about 30 minutes prior to the appointed time. When she called she gave me the address and told me that the garage door would be open and to pull into the garage and to close the garage door and to come into the house. Upon entering the door I could smell food cooking, she meet me wearing a french maid outfit, gave me a kiss and told me that dinner would be ready after I had a shower. She said to ware the clothes in the bathroom. Shortly after entering the shower she showed up and promptly made sure that I was clean from head to toe. A very enjoyable shower. Next she hand me a black silk robe, that was a clone to the one that she put on.

    She had dinner on the table, Salad, hot bread, bacon wrapped shrimp, baked potato, and mac and cheese. This is very interesting as this is what I ordered when we had our dinner date. She had also frozen daiquiris, that had to have been doubles. During dinner it was more of question and answer session about my family and her family, my life and her life, and finally what what I expected and her rules.

    Her rules where pretty simple, she leads the process, and you must follow her directions. Don't touch unless told to. If she give you her safe word "boat" you are to stop what ever you are doing and to wait for additional instructions.

    After dinner activity started out with her putting on some 70's slow music and some slow dancing with her teasing, by her accidentally exposing and rubbing against me. This was totally unexpected, and she was into this as much as I was. After both sides of the record where played, yes it was vinyl, she proceeded to have a true GFE experience kissing, feeling, oral, and well you know.

    By this time it was almost 10 and she was ready for bed, because we had both sweated so much it was time for another shower this time it was in the big whirlpool bath tub. Again she made sure that I was clean. Still very pleasant experience. Now I figured we where done for the night, and she told me that she had to be at work on Saturday by 7 am and we would be getting up around 5:30. This is something that I have never experience in a overnight. However, she was different than any other overnight.

    It was about 11 pm after she had cleanup the kitchen when she when to bed, she ask or maybe told me to go to bed with only my birthday suit, and that is what she was wearing. She promptly started massaging my back and worked her way to front giving me a view of her kitty. This ended with me having a mouth full of clit and her sucking ever thing down. Now I was totally exhausted and ready to sleep.

    She assumed the small spoon position and gave direction to hold her boobs and to get as close as possible.

    About 5:30 I heard her alarm go off, then I felt her mouth on my ears nibbling, then kissing then working her way down making sure that I had responded the way she had intended. After confirming that everything was go she began to slowly massage her pelvic with my pelvic. I was well awake and after a few screams she had completed her mission. A quick clean up, and I watched as she dressed for work and went to the kitchen where she quickly made eggs and heated up some bacon and toast for breakfast.

    It was just as we where leaving that I remember that I had not paid her. She never asked for any payment, when I tried to hand her the money, she said just to drop it on the counter and she would get it this after work. She never check to she how much was there. She said that if I enjoyed my self that she would be able to spend more time with me after the SLS was launched, and regretted that we where rushed.

    This is a long report, but is the reader digest version of a very enjoyable night, well worth the money, time, and trouble to become approved. Total out of pocket including dinner was 6 $.

    If any one else has visited her I would love to compare notes.

    TK.
    Thank you for the great review. She sounds like fun if I was single. However, having a significant other there's no way I could jump through all those hoops let alone spend an entire evening with her. With that said I would say your time and $s were well spent!

  7. #13828

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tek2465  [View Original Post]
    After reading the report 3456 in the streetwalkers section I contacted MW and gat the detail on Hanna.

    1. She does not respond to phone calls or voice message, but will get back to you via txt after a day or two.

    2. She requires a very long screening process. She is very picky, no smokers, no beer drinkers, wine is ok, no fat guys, no young guys, no short visits, overnight only.

    3. If you pass the above and provide her with a copy of your DL she will run a background check to make sure you are who you say and not LE. She will schedule a dinner date, where you buy her dinner and get to know each other.

    4. If you get to finish dinner then she will schedule you for night at her place.

    She is in her late 40's or early 50's. Just average looks, and build. She is around 5'6" maybe 130 lb and B to C cups. With skin that has been overexposed to the sun.

    I had my dinner date with her on Wed the 17th and was scheduled for the 19th a Friday at 6:48 By the way she only does Friday and Saturday night.

    She did not give me an address until about 30 minutes prior to the appointed time. When she called she gave me the address and told me that the garage door would be open and to pull into the garage and to close the garage door and to come into the house. Upon entering the door I could smell food cooking, she meet me wearing a french maid outfit, gave me a kiss and told me that dinner would be ready after I had a shower. She said to ware the clothes in the bathroom. Shortly after entering the shower she showed up and promptly made sure that I was clean from head to toe. A very enjoyable shower. Next she hand me a black silk robe, that was a clone to the one that she put on.
    OMG! What a fantastic review and I guess, experience! I'm not sure if I would go through all this just to get laid, but God bless you because you definitely have a lot of patience. Meanwhile, it sounds like she is looking for a sugar daddy or BF in my opinion and hoping that the chemistry is just right. Over the years, I have read some amazing stories about the incredible lengths some mongers will go through, but sir, this story takes the cake. Please keep up the great reviews because you sir are an author!

  8. #13827
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek2465  [View Original Post]
    After reading the report 3456 in the streetwalkers section I contacted MW and gat the detail on Hanna.

    1. She does not respond to phone calls or voice message, but will get back to you via txt after a day or two.

    2. She requires a very long screening process. She is very picky, no smokers, no beer drinkers, wine is ok, no fat guys, no young guys, no short visits, overnight only.

    3. If you pass the above and provide her with a copy of your DL she will run a background check to make sure you are who you say and not LE. She will schedule a dinner date, where you buy her dinner and get to know each other.

    4. If you get to finish dinner then she will schedule you for night at her place.

    She is in her late 40's or early 50's. Just average looks, and build. She is around 5'6" maybe 130 lb and B to C cups. With skin that has been overexposed to the sun.

    I had my dinner date with her on Wed the 17th and was scheduled for the 19th a Friday at 6:48 By the way she only does Friday and Saturday night.

    She did not give me an address until about 30 minutes prior to the appointed time. When she called she gave me the address and told me that the garage door would be open and to pull into the garage and to close the garage door and to come into the house. Upon entering the door I could smell food cooking, she meet me wearing a french maid outfit, gave me a kiss and told me that dinner would be ready after I had a shower. She said to ware the clothes in the bathroom. Shortly after entering the shower she showed up and promptly made sure that I was clean from head to toe. A very enjoyable shower. Next she hand me a black silk robe, that was a clone to the one that she put on.
    LOL.

    I didn't even bother finishing reading the post after I saw so she can run a background check.

    Wouldn't it be just be faster for me to give her my wife's phone number and she can tell her all about me.

  9. #13826

    Hanna Titusville

    After reading the report 3456 in the streetwalkers section I contacted MW and gat the detail on Hanna.

    1. She does not respond to phone calls or voice message, but will get back to you via txt after a day or two.

    2. She requires a very long screening process. She is very picky, no smokers, no beer drinkers, wine is ok, no fat guys, no young guys, no short visits, overnight only.

    3. If you pass the above and provide her with a copy of your DL she will run a background check to make sure you are who you say and not LE. She will schedule a dinner date, where you buy her dinner and get to know each other.

    4. If you get to finish dinner then she will schedule you for night at her place.

    She is in her late 40's or early 50's. Just average looks, and build. She is around 5'6" maybe 130 lb and B to C cups. With skin that has been overexposed to the sun.

    I had my dinner date with her on Wed the 17th and was scheduled for the 19th a Friday at 6:48 By the way she only does Friday and Saturday night.

    She did not give me an address until about 30 minutes prior to the appointed time. When she called she gave me the address and told me that the garage door would be open and to pull into the garage and to close the garage door and to come into the house. Upon entering the door I could smell food cooking, she meet me wearing a french maid outfit, gave me a kiss and told me that dinner would be ready after I had a shower. She said to ware the clothes in the bathroom. Shortly after entering the shower she showed up and promptly made sure that I was clean from head to toe. A very enjoyable shower. Next she hand me a black silk robe, that was a clone to the one that she put on.

    She had dinner on the table, Salad, hot bread, bacon wrapped shrimp, baked potato, and mac and cheese. This is very interesting as this is what I ordered when we had our dinner date. She had also frozen daiquiris, that had to have been doubles. During dinner it was more of question and answer session about my family and her family, my life and her life, and finally what what I expected and her rules.

    Her rules where pretty simple, she leads the process, and you must follow her directions. Don't touch unless told to. If she give you her safe word "boat" you are to stop what ever you are doing and to wait for additional instructions.

    After dinner activity started out with her putting on some 70's slow music and some slow dancing with her teasing, by her accidentally exposing and rubbing against me. This was totally unexpected, and she was into this as much as I was. After both sides of the record where played, yes it was vinyl, she proceeded to have a true GFE experience kissing, feeling, oral, and well you know.

    By this time it was almost 10 and she was ready for bed, because we had both sweated so much it was time for another shower this time it was in the big whirlpool bath tub. Again she made sure that I was clean. Still very pleasant experience. Now I figured we where done for the night, and she told me that she had to be at work on Saturday by 7 am and we would be getting up around 5:30. This is something that I have never experience in a overnight. However, she was different than any other overnight.

    It was about 11 pm after she had cleanup the kitchen when she when to bed, she ask or maybe told me to go to bed with only my birthday suit, and that is what she was wearing. She promptly started massaging my back and worked her way to front giving me a view of her kitty. This ended with me having a mouth full of clit and her sucking ever thing down. Now I was totally exhausted and ready to sleep.

    She assumed the small spoon position and gave direction to hold her boobs and to get as close as possible.

    About 5:30 I heard her alarm go off, then I felt her mouth on my ears nibbling, then kissing then working her way down making sure that I had responded the way she had intended. After confirming that everything was go she began to slowly massage her pelvic with my pelvic. I was well awake and after a few screams she had completed her mission. A quick clean up, and I watched as she dressed for work and went to the kitchen where she quickly made eggs and heated up some bacon and toast for breakfast.

    It was just as we where leaving that I remember that I had not paid her. She never asked for any payment, when I tried to hand her the money, she said just to drop it on the counter and she would get it this after work. She never check to she how much was there. She said that if I enjoyed my self that she would be able to spend more time with me after the SLS was launched, and regretted that we where rushed.

    This is a long report, but is the reader digest version of a very enjoyable night, well worth the money, time, and trouble to become approved. Total out of pocket including dinner was 6 $.

    If any one else has visited her I would love to compare notes.

    TK.

  10. #13825

    Sierra

    Not my first visit with her, met her last week. Sent msgs to skinny blonde in cocoa and lazy lacey w / zero luck, so reached out to Sierra. Comms with her in past hav been hit and miss, but on this day spot-on. She has apt in Merritt island, which is not best area by no means, glad I visited during day and highly recommend doing same. Has GF who is also provider and told they both provide shows. Didn't happen to ask her GF name. Dream in living room couch, they prefer main bedroom private for them. There is 2 d bedroom, but no bed in there yet for entertaining.

    Pros:

    She looks great, still thinner than her tryst page pics (which hasent been updated in months, but rates still same), but not unhealthy looking. DATY excellent, sweet and very enjoyable. Great young soft body, very tight kitty. YMMV= I wasnt looking to negotiate, but she mentioned needing rent money and we agreed on meeting on day she preferred for discount. $. 2 for hhr, again YMMV, 100% sure this rate was for that specific date / time.

    Cons:

    No kissing, BBBJ not her specialty, just good enuff to get things goin. Neighborhood, like I said maybe daytime visit will make you feel more comfortable.

    Don't hav link, but very easy to find with keywords tryst / sierra / Melbourne.

  11. #13824

    I'm back

    I moved back to the space coast and looking to have some fun. Has any one tried this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...y-fun/33093952

  12. #13823

    Any information on this


  13. #13822

    Credibility

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRanger  [View Original Post]
    What do I got to do to get in with one of the top providers in the area? I'm tired of the druggies, if anyone can help send me a message, ill do just about anything to find a decent professional.
    Here's the problem, I went back and read all your posts which date back almost two and half years, all nine of them! Everyone of them is an inquiry or just nonsense about getting ripped off by Kayla which was a well known fact and whom, I happy to see, is not around here anymore, perhaps visiting the grey bar where she certainly belongs. The way you get some credibility on the Forum, you actually have to SEE a provider or two and report on it. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Besides, believe it or not, a lot of the truly good and professional providers read this Forum and their reviews and certainly take note of mongers who really don't have credibility through reporting on their experiences. Senior Forum Members didn't get to be Senior Forum Members by just sitting on the sidelines! In the meantime, maybe that's the problem?

  14. #13821

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I appreciate captainJohn for giving me Demetria's number was given pics from her then she asked for half upfront on first visit. I'm sorry but I'm never giving upfront money!.
    What's this girl Demetria's number.

  15. #13820
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    This was the nearly the same exact scenario that played out for me a couple weeks ago. She was good on initial contact. Then a little slow. Then we set a time and she gave me her address.

    I texted when I was on my way. No response. Texted again when I was 10 minutes away. No response.

    I arrived. Let her know. No response. Eventually I told her I was confused and sorry that we didn't meet up after having agreed. Never heard another peep.

    I have a feeling she may have someone else responding to inquiries. But then, when it comes time to actually meet, if she is not up for it, the communication stops.

    Frustrating. By the looks of her photos and the few successful reports lately, she could own a segment of the Brevard market. But. No.

    Oh well!
    I must have gotten lucky, I called around 3 pm and she just woke up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape