Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 18399
-
08-22-22 19:36 #12264Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Recommendations
I am not sure you will get any BBBJ at RS. From my experience there, it is standard ending only. But with that if you are going to RS, I recommend Danielle. She is awesome!
I also recommend CeCe (from RubMD). Again, standard only, but it's a womderful hour.
Originally Posted by ChefPablo40
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 17:47 #12263Senior Member

Posts: 116Recommendations
Thinking of heading over to the RS later in the week and was wondering who you mongers recommend. Some good reports for BBBJ on EB, but morons not leaving names with reviews so no idea who it's for. Looking for FS, but if the head is THAT good I could settle for that. Also, probably be morning to early afternoon so keep it to who's working the day shift. Thanks.
-
08-22-22 00:25 #12262Senior Member

Posts: 384The Thai one is at Empire off Preston. The one off Westport left 3 weeks ago and was Korean.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 21:24 #12261Senior Member

Posts: 56Ib
I saw Vicky today and had a great time. Matter of fact, probably the best experience that I've had at IB. I'll want to see her again before she leaves.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 19:55 #12260Senior Member

Posts: 301Confused
I'm confused. So there are two Bebes? Which one is the Thai? And I thought she was off Westport road but search for Empire says off Preston. Thanks for clarification.
-
08-21-22 14:52 #12259Senior Member

Posts: 104AMP first timer
Tired of getting nowhere messaging escorts and hearing nothing back, so I figure a bricks and mortar establishment won't blow me off. Any standard AMP tips for a first-timer? Ettiquete etc. ?
-
08-21-22 05:37 #12258Senior Member

Posts: 855Bbbj?
Is BBBJ in the cards?
Originally Posted by DbUSA
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 23:48 #12257Senior Member

Posts: 3103Eva
Not bad, nor great either. I can't remember their names. The new girl just arrived with tina. IN has the new girl jessy and Vicky. No mamasain at Eva so happy ending might be happier LOL.
Originally Posted by TCRoxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 10:55 #12256Senior Member

Posts: 636Unique So IN
Good to know. I had a dream I went there recently. I talk to Lucy as I was leaving short, cute, Korean looking. Maybe not in her 20's but still very attractive. I would definitely see her next time.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
I got Wendy. Little taller, thin. Maybe 40's. Nice body. BBBJ was nice and it had been awhile for me so it ended quickly. I booked an hour. Half hour was all I really need. The massage before the flip was really nice.
I like that these women take care of themselves, not drugged out and haggard looking. Nice, soft skin. Little submissive which I kinda like.
I can see me going back soon.
-
08-20-22 10:27 #12255Regular Member

Posts: 20Talent at Eva?
Looking at maybe having a dream today, what's the talent like at eva? I've only seen Tina and she was all right, but I need to make a decision as to whether head there or try out the new girls at IB.
-
08-19-22 18:49 #12254Senior Member

Posts: 146I went months ago so it may have changed. Older lady, good massage. Standard HJ finish.
Originally Posted by Bougar1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 18:48 #12253Senior Member

Posts: 146I cannot wait for Joy to be back.
Originally Posted by Jc4024
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 18:47 #12252Senior Member

Posts: 146Yes, this is the one.
Originally Posted by KYJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 18:42 #12251Senior Member

Posts: 104Sun Spa
Is this the one located on Murphy Ln?
Originally Posted by DbUSA
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 17:44 #12250Senior Member

Posts: 384My understanding is that Bibi, Joy, and Apple are all friends running a rotation around different locations. I imagine Joy will be back again eventually, but I haven't asked specifically.
Originally Posted by DbUSA
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






