Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 17731
-
08-23-22 12:45 #10681Senior Member

Posts: 409Catalina from Memphis and Jackson Tennessee
I'm always happy to exchange information to men who visit my area because I know I may need a little help when I visit other areas. A favorite of mine told me that she is going to St Louis for a short while. Her first time to your city. Very pretty, very dependable. https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...n/325488147463 . Goes by Catalina. Only good reviews on her. I highly recommend her. Be good to her because she is one of the few good ones.
-
08-23-22 12:11 #10680Regular Member

Posts: 15Angels Snapchat
Can someone send me their Snapchat handle for the Angels? PM works if it won't show in the response.
-
08-23-22 09:56 #10679Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
08-23-22 05:40 #10678Regular Member

Posts: 10Demie Ross
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/1887226.htm
Has anyone seen her I got a appointment next week just see what I'm getting into.
-
08-22-22 19:23 #10677Senior Member

Posts: 94Delani St Charles
Has anyone seen her only one comment.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/89563365
-
08-22-22 00:10 #10676Senior Member

Posts: 29Maybe I'm the only one she ghosts and completely wastes my time on each & every contact, I don't really know, but that's always my experience with her all the same.
Originally Posted by LeaveIt
[View Original Post]
Again, I've never even got to meet her a single time after plenty of contacts and she's never seen so much as a pic of me, so she's not dodging me on looks or anything either.
She's the type who will make an excuse every time, she's at work, she's at the gym, she's going to the doctor etc. But says she's available later on. And then ghost you completely when later comes.
I have plenty of text examples to back me up.
Glad you've had better luck but the Lily I know is just a flake who consistently wastes my time & I'd like to help prevent others from wasting theirs.
-
08-21-22 19:02 #10675Senior Member

Posts: 126Pm if interested
I know its a long shot but some people like it. Anybody interested in a petite spinner type body chick to buy custom pics. Videos. She'll do videochat. She's utr but I got her number and permission to share it with some folks. Hmu for a pic and more info. Would post the pic but she don't want it that public LOL.
-
08-20-22 10:36 #10674Senior Member

Posts: 59JaydaLee arriving Aug 28th https://tryst.link/escort/jaydalee.
Originally Posted by ManONMoon
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 18:47 #10673Senior Member

Posts: 447Man it's crazy to me that anyone would have to ask if this is a real ad or not. I always find myself saying man why the hell do that constantly makes these blatantly fake ads do people really fall for these? I guess they do though.
Originally Posted by StlSpanker
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 17:24 #10672Senior Member

Posts: 56Reanne
I don't think you can go wrong with Reanne from anangelstouchstl.com. Sometimes hard to schedule. But she may be able to work you in. She does work weekends.
Originally Posted by MisterRay
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 16:33 #10671Regular Member

Posts: 17KC suggestions?
I'm headed to KC in a couple weeks. Does anyone have any local suggestions? Spinners who are into Greek are a plus.
-
08-19-22 14:02 #10670Senior Member

Posts: 49Visiting From Florida
Any must see escorts if am staying near Clayton area? Appreciate the information.
-
08-19-22 13:40 #10669Senior Member

Posts: 640I swear that AI writes these ads sometimes.
Originally Posted by Jeff2551
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 10:58 #10668Senior Member

Posts: 230Scam
Read the ad. Obvious scam. Does anyone really talk like that?
Originally Posted by StlSpanker
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 10:35 #10667Regular Member

Posts: 17Has anyone seen her?










Reply With Quote






