Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 552 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4161

    Indica?

    Any information about Indica? Have heard the name but can't sync it to a person in my head.

  2. #4160

    Not Mandy / great Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I doubt this is the same Mandy. The one I saw was a super petite brunette with a bunch of tats. Chest as flat as a board. No synthetics.
    I got the name wrong. Definitely not Mandy. The DJ was having audio issues that day, and was even harder to understand than usual.

    It may have been Trinity, who I recall speaking to in the past, but not partaking. Or it could be Madison? At this point I am not at all sure. It was an older fake blond. With hard, fake tits, and nice nipples. She had a thick butt. She was greedy, and I won't partake again.

    I was in on Sunday. MILF manager took my money at the door, and warned me that only 5 girls were working. It was Anya, Monse, Sativa, (or was it Indica?) Mandy, and Paisley, (I think) Cream showed up shortly after I got there, and a couple more ladies showed up before I left. I spent some time watching the stage. I was planning on putting in some time, and waiting my turn to get a nice hand shake. I am a dirty pervert. So, I find something entertaining about knowingly watching Monse, and Anya do their work. I truly believe that they enjoy pleasing people. You can tell when SW do, because they are really good at it.

    I gave Monse some smirks as she passed by. She gave them right back. Anya tends to avoid eye contact when we are not in the back together. I was hoping for a turn with Anya, but was willing to let Monse do her thing to me. Pre pandemic, Cream was my go-to. However, the first time I got dances with her since her return. She disappointed me. We got 2 dances in, and I found out she had no slippery stuff. I am pretty shy, so it is hard for me to finish in public. I cut my losses. Cream was giving me some eye contact as she worked the room. She came right by me, and hit up a dude to go in the back. When he was not looking, she reached out, and gave my leg a flirtatious grab.

    After a good 3 or 4 rotations, Cream came by for a short chat. I told her, "I was hoping you would take me into the back. " She smiled, and said "sure". We got back there, and it was pretty full. She found a spot, and started to get into it. I communicated a need for slippery stuff, and she said I will go get it. When she got back, the area had completely cleared out. She moved us to a better spot, and we got into it. She really brought her A game. She gave intense eye contact, and words of encouragement. It was the best effort, and talent that I have ever gotten out of her. I am on a budget, and won't spend more than $40 per song. I think this is why I have to wait my turn. Judging by who she goes to the back with. I suspect Anya really enjoys our friend Manuel Hung.

  3. #4159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Anybody go? Was it an orgy for real? Hmm sorry to miss that one.
    From their insta, the boat had mechanical issues, so instead they hosted the "private event" in their own strip club.

  4. #4158

    Kittens best deal

    Best deal I ever got was 30 minutes /250 Covered with oral on her allowed which is not always allowed.

    I forgot her name but she was half white / half Korean which made her look just beautiful.

  5. #4157

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    Still can't get any time with Ava. Either she busy or not there. Anyone know what her schedule actually is? She seems to just leave when she wants when she feels its slow. Or anyone got contact info maybe? Facebook? Insta? Tic Tok? Anything? Haha! Not really expecting anyone to share her # if anyone out there actually has it.
    She's often there weekdays around 1 pm. Changes her # every 6 months.

  6. #4156

    Boat party Sunday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to the Playground's Stripper Boat Party Sunday evening, I'm wondering what your expectations are. Orgy?? Topless gals like Sea Fair? Or nothing since strippers here can't strip when alcohol is involved. Please report back next week.
    Anybody go? Was it an orgy for real? Hmm sorry to miss that one.

  7. #4155
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I've had several rendezvous with Ava. Def one of the hottest and all the assets. Gives great handies. Heard her room service is top notch but never room up with her yet. She's one of the vets at the club along with Monse so well traveled. Def give her a spin.
    Still can't get any time with Ava. Either she busy or not there. Anyone know what her schedule actually is? She seems to just leave when she wants when she feels its slow. Or anyone got contact info maybe? Facebook? Insta? Tic Tok? Anything? Haha! Not really expecting anyone to share her # if anyone out there actually has it.

  8. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    BBFS is YMMV. Open to anything.
    GPS a bit huh? She once quoted me $300 for the VIP room, but not I'm pretty sure she meant 15 minutes. Still, almost seems worth it. What was your damage?

    A question in general, when people are saying "under 300" in here as a good price, is that for an hour? Or is that 15 minutes (the basic VIP room price)?

  9. #4153
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I've actually had them both at same time in private.
    Two of my favs. No BS or drama. Straight up, highly skilled & amazing rides.

  10. #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Jade at Kittens or Jade at Pandoras?
    Jade at Kits. She offered me take out last visit but passed. I met Jade at Pans. Hottie but limited menu so no go.

  11. #4151

    Foxy Roxy

    Visited Pandora's she stood out. She was worth my time and money which is saying a lot.

    For some of these girls. She's hot. BCD she's fucking smoking hot.

  12. #4150

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    Monse & Anya are two wonderful woman that are very honest and straightforward.

    More dancers should be like them.
    And they seriously love what they do. Like for real. I think?

  13. #4149

    Anya.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Monse give me good BBBJ in VIP. Always under 300 $.

    I watch Anya ride big black guy in booth in front of me while Monse suck my Wang.
    I cum fast. Monse laugh and spit out my cum. Hahahah

    Anya no BJ but she ride my Wang in VIP. Loose pussy but good time.
    Sounds incredible really! Quite the adventure. It's ok loose as long as it's wet. Usually girls feel too tight for me.

  14. #4148

    Monse Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    Monse & Anya are two wonderful woman that are very honest and straightforward.

    More dancers should be like them.
    I've actually had them both at same time in private.

  15. #4147
    Monse & Anya are two wonderful woman that are very honest and straightforward.

    More dancers should be like them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape