Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 993 1493 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17651

    Yes you are accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916

    Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.
    Numerous reports to avoid her. Years ago I tried to set something up with her, showed up at location and she ghosted me. I am glad she did based on the reports here.

  2. #17650
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This one use to post before. She had a pimp and was robbing people.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916

    Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.

  3. #17649

    Also very curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to schedule, but not having much luck as of yet. I haven't done a deep dive yet but I don't remember seeing much about her. Seems like she could be fun.

  4. #17648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    This one use to post before. She had a pimp and was robbing people.

  5. #17647

  6. #17646
    She's been around for years in the South Coast / Providence area using various names and pictures for her ads. The pictures are always fake with just slight resemblance. She is blonde with large tits but not half as tone, curvacious, or hot as the pictures in her ads. Very nice, easy communication when setting things up. Will say whatever it takes to get you to book an appt. Once she walks in the door the upsells will begin. Relatively full menu but it's alacarte so if you wanted to have a typical hr long experience with her expect it to be well over $5 all said and done.

    Service is mechanical, lackluster at best.

    Not worth it, do not recommend.

  7. #17645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Northside Babii

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/301100808476

    Has anyone seen this one? Seen her in the news a year ago and now she's back? Bait and switch before in a high LEO area.
    Saw her 2 years ago and she was a freak. But I haven't seeing her since, but she was a good fuck, she knows how to ride the dick back then since she was skinny compare to now. Also, she does everything cover but I was lucky that day to get bareback while she was waiting for her friend to bring condom and I was able to slide it in while she was stripping.

  8. #17644

    Northsidebaby

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/301100808476

    Has anyone seen this one? Seen her in the news a year ago and now she's back? Bait and switch before in a high LEO area.

  9. #17643
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Her ad say she's back by popular demands but I never see a damn review about her. She said she's having $100 BJ special so when I text her and ask if it's BBBJ, she just reply "LMFAOOO" and that was it. She post a lot and seem to have a nice body so I'm confused why no one reviews her in here. If anyone seeing her and want to pm me instead about her service. I would love to know what's on the menu.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...0/171007696958
    Sounds like an attitude I wouldn't want to deal with. As if the idea of a BBBJ is so ridiculous? She could have just politely said it's a CBJ. Might be a reason no one here has actually seen her.

  10. #17642

    Suria

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I saw Suria last week. She was a nice women. She definitely have her demon but nothing to be afraid of. Very nice lady, BBBJ and bbbfs on the menu if that's what you want, cim if you want that. You should definitely see her before her demon get the best of her.
    Thanks for all the intel. I went to see Suria yesterday. As Style 20 said, she has her demons.

    We agreed on a time and price, with a follow up text an hour before to confirm. An hour before, I text. Crickets. Finally, she replied at the original time, as I was about to start texting for another provider, so I headed on over.

    Suria is working out of a rooming house in FR. She met me at the back door, a petite girl. Her pix are accurate. We wind our way up to her room, which is cluttered but not dirty. She struggled a bit to get some nice music on her phone, then she peeled off her dress. No tracks, scabs or bruises. I undressed, and we climbed onto her bed. She started with a BBBJ, and then proceeded to nod off with my dick in her mouth. She woke up, kept at it. I rimmed her a bit, she was clean. She got the bag and slid it on, then climbed on for CG. She was having trouble staying awake. Finally, we went to greek mish, and after a long slow session, I came in the bag. She got me a wet wipe to clean up.

    Obviously, she was on something, but she was very nice. If I knew what her schedule was, so I could get her fully awake, I would see her again. 200 HH with greek, extra 20 for "GFE" (K, but no tongue).

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...-/250562056770
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suria.jpeg‎  

  11. #17641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Ciara

    Her ad say she's back by popular demands but I never see a damn review about her. She said she's having $100 BJ special so when I text her and ask if it's BBBJ, she just reply "LMFAOOO" and that was it. She post a lot and seem to have a nice body so I'm confused why no one reviews her in here. If anyone seeing her and want to pm me instead about her service. I would love to know what's on the menu.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...0/171007696958

  12. #17640

    Recommendations for my birthday needed

    Hey anyone got intel on ladies who are heavily endowed and into (or just into) nipple play / Russian. I went to 1021 and saw Pink and it was a great experience hoping to see if I can skip the house and see someone like them directly. Also I am making a road trip to LA in September for my Birthday so if anyone has info on anyone between here and there I would totally appreciate it as a birthday gift. Oh bonus points if anyone knows someone with milk.

  13. #17639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Suria

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Has anyone seen Suria? I'm fond of lean women, and she seems to fit the bill.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...-/250562056770
    I saw Suria last week. She was a nice women. She definitely have her demon but nothing to be afraid of. Very nice lady, BBBJ and bbbfs on the menu if that's what you want, cim if you want that. You should definitely see her before her demon get the best of her.

  14. #17638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but she has 27 quite favorable pre-pandemic reviews on the "other site". But only as a "rub and tug" woman. Her current ad suggests that she may now be providing more than the "rub and tug".
    Check Worcester forum. Some talk of her being back with more on the menu there.

  15. #17637

    Suria

    I have not seen her, but she has 27 quite favorable pre-pandemic reviews on the "other site". But only as a "rub and tug" woman. Her current ad suggests that she may now be providing more than the "rub and tug".

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Has anyone seen Suria? I'm fond of lean women, and she seems to fit the bill.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...-/250562056770

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape