Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 31136
-
08-21-22 08:35 #20441Senior Member

Posts: 126300/400. GFE bbj. Just go and thank me later. And beg her to come back to Charlotte often. There's no one like her in this town full of crackhead thieving hobags.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
Be simple with yr text cause she didn't understand some of my texts. So be patient with that. You will be rewarded with a Thai goddess (nothing like that sexy accent).
-
08-21-22 07:49 #20440Senior Member

Posts: 450Scam
Same ad showed up, saying she will be in the Greenville / Anderson area on same days.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 21:51 #20439Senior Member

Posts: 198Blast from the Past
Who remembers this lady. One of the best! Still sexy and hot as ever!
Don't ask about contact info. She's retired and absolutely does not want to hear from anyone. Please respect her privacy.
-
08-20-22 21:09 #20438Senior Member

Posts: 949Stella
If you haven't done so already, look at the post from BobEavis1 on June 11.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 20:23 #20437Senior Member

Posts: 309What was the damage? Is she full service?
Originally Posted by JeffBReal
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 20:03 #20436Senior Member

Posts: 126Tgtbt?
TGTBT is a strong statement. You know the G stands for good right?
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
She is obviously using fake pics cause that's a pic of the bassist for Britney Fox.
-
08-20-22 19:57 #20435Senior Member

Posts: 126Add on
Just wanted to add to report since I did the first one so quick. Massage was on point. She's tiny. Cute as a button. Great personality. Limited English so be patient.
Originally Posted by JeffBReal
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 18:26 #20434Senior Member

Posts: 126Scam maybe
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/904503184586
Tried to see this one today but that didn't work out. Communication was good, located all the way in Huntersville, so I had to drive 30 mnts. Once I got there I call, she says her girlfriend had a client arrive early and is busy in the room. So she says she's trying to get another room, but wants to use her credit card for the points. So she says she didn't want cash currently and ask if I can go to CVS to buy some MoneyPak gift card since her credit card is maxed out. I tell her sure, and I leave. I don't know if anyone can vouch for her, since scammers usually use obviously TGTBT pics. And her ad seemed legit. Waste of an hour today.
-
08-20-22 17:31 #20433Senior Member

Posts: 1653Ad says North Tryon, then southside.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
Either it's a fake ad, or she doesn't know where she is.
GB40.
-
08-20-22 15:58 #20432Senior Member

Posts: 126Kero
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6368449.htm?cat=1
Wow. Wish she lived here. Pics accurate. Go see her for sure. Think she's here a week.
-
08-20-22 15:49 #20431Senior Member

Posts: 29Sammy is Back!
Had a visit with Sammy. Seen her many times before. I've played with her before she was pregnant. During and now after. Body is nice. No stretch marks. Boobs are still rocking and lactation. She had a c-section so there is no play below. She's still in the Northlake area by the mall. Agreed on a BBJCIM for a Benjamin. She didn't disappoint. Delivered as promised. She has about two more weeks of the no go zone. So be nice and respect her wishes.
-
08-20-22 15:32 #20430Senior Member

Posts: 687Susan
Saw her at the same apartment a couple weeks ago but there were only 2 people on the couch. I've seen her a few times at different places and never had any issues. I did see where she was locked up last week for drugs. She's always had demons issues but she's good for a hit and run.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 11:57 #20429Senior Member

Posts: 7337I have seen Susan a couple of times and she has been around for years. Her real name is Susan. She has screwed up a couple of times and posted her real name on her ad and I searched it and found her arrest record. Sometimes she will introduce herself as Susan when she meets someone new. She isn't the best experience but gets the job done for a low price and BBFSCIP is on the menu if you ask. I met her once in a hotel. Last time I saw her she just moved into the place you describe and she didn't have a bed and I had to fuck her on the floor. Her BBBJ skills aren't that good but she has a good little pussy on her that feels great bareback.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 09:06 #20428Senior Member

Posts: 503ArmaniMonay
She's a sugar baby too.
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
ArmaniMonay.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-de4871c3bf4a
-
08-20-22 07:06 #20427Senior Member

Posts: 589Stella real?
Tried off and on to set something up with this one as I'm in the LKN area a good bit.
Never have been able to make an in person meeting happen. Anyone had different experience?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/287596853692










Reply With Quote






