rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 515 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 7725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3435
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Synn Club Ind. Has the most beautiful women in Any Dance club in California, However the pressure the club puts on the customers and dancers is Insane. V. I. P and buy drinks is all that place lives for, why do you all get V. I. P.S., just get a regular lap_dance /,Save your Money!!
    If you like older thick middle aged latinas and of course not all of them are like that paradise is you're place for younger cuter tight bodies and different races then Synn is the place or SRCIO the majority are FS and prices are negotiable.

  2. #3434

    Synn Club

    Synn Club Ind. Has the most beautiful women in Any Dance club in California, However the pressure the club puts on the customers and dancers is Insane. V. I. P and buy drinks is all that place lives for, why do you all get V. I. P.S., just get a regular lap_dance /,Save your Money!!

  3. #3433
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    So she delivered everything?? We need more maya and less pixie experiences.
    I never met a Pixie, but Maya sure did a great V. I. P / no complaints AT ALL! Straight fwd, Paradise Show girls is the place to go, I like Synn but, Paradise grew on me.

  4. #3432
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    So I meet her at the rhino Friday night.

    And she was very nice at 1st but she doesn't do extras.

    LOL. She just unfriend me on ig o well.

    Went to synn and had some fun with rozay.

    Bang for yo buck.

    These newbies have to realize if you smashing no pay.

    I'm glad I didn't tip tiny oN stage. Waste of $$.
    These black girls 🤦127996;8205;9794;65039;. But yeah Rozay is pleasant on the eyes 👀. Glad she provided excellent customer service and took care of you.

  5. #3431
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    So I meet her at the rhino Friday night.

    And she was very nice at 1st but she doesn't do extras.

    LOL. She just unfriend me on ig o well.

    Went to synn and had some fun with rozay.

    Bang for yo buck.

    These newbies have to realize if you smashing no pay.

    I'm glad I didn't tip tiny oN stage. Waste of $$.
    I agree with you that's how most girls make their money doing FS with anal if their down for that in the VIP very very few won't do FS I guess they don't need that extra cash if their newbies some catch on quick some don't or won't at all.

  6. #3430

    What I've heard, is it a fact?

    I've heard that some of the ladies doing OTC shit with customers are getting in trouble with management at the Kim's clubs. Anyone has any Inter on this? Why should they care what the ladies do out of the club other than the fact they loose their cut of the $$ LOL.

    If that's the case I guess we won't be having OTC fun / extras either pretty soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    3 notes for FS I still declined work at Sahara and Synn. She's Colombian and most likely over 30 as well.

  7. #3429

    Rozay

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    So I meet her at the rhino Friday night.

    And she was very nice at 1st but she doesn't do extras.

    LOL. She just unfriend me on ig o well.

    Went to synn and had some fun with rozay.

    Bang for yo buck.

    These newbies have to realize if you smashing no pay.

    I'm glad I didn't tip tiny oN stage. Waste of $$.
    How much is the tip? I want to dick her down. It's not the same Rozay as Paradise right?

  8. #3428

    Synn entitled Bit

    Was at Synn Thursday night and Synn is full of entitled GPS b* who think 300/500 for 30 minutes of FS is mandatory. Hell nah! But I've also heard some dudes sitting behind me that some of the ladies have found sugar daddies or dudes willing to take them out of work or willing to take them shopping and gifting them out of the club. So this for sure makes others feel too entitled, GPS syndrome at its best.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    So I meet her at the rhino Friday night.

    And she was very nice at 1st but she doesn't do extras.

    LOL. She just unfriend me on ig o well.

    Went to synn and had some fun with rozay.

    Bang for yo buck.

    These newbies have to realize if you smashing no pay.

    I'm glad I didn't tip tiny oN stage. Waste of $$.

  9. #3427

    Tiny rhino stick with rozay

    So I meet her at the rhino Friday night.

    And she was very nice at 1st but she doesn't do extras.

    LOL. She just unfriend me on ig o well.

    Went to synn and had some fun with rozay.

    Bang for yo buck.

    These newbies have to realize if you smashing no pay.

    I'm glad I didn't tip tiny oN stage. Waste of $$.

  10. #3426

    Catalina at synn

    3 notes for FS I still declined work at Sahara and Synn. She's Colombian and most likely over 30 as well.

  11. #3425

    Danna at Sahara

    Avoid this ***** five notes for a BJ 😂 and she's old as fuck, most likely over 30. I got her down to 3 for FS, but I declined.

  12. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    So she delivered everything?? We need more maya and less pixie experiences.
    Most girls there are FS very very few are none FS.

  13. #3423
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Thank you seen her last night, thank you!!
    So she delivered everything?? We need more maya and less pixie experiences.

  14. #3422
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickers  [View Original Post]
    Maya Monet at Paradise should fit your description and extras are reasonable. A Benji should do for a pleasurable VIP experience.
    Thank you seen her last night, thank you!!

  15. #3421
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez01  [View Original Post]
    So I visited Synn COI couple of days ago. Saw the talent that was around. Ended up just sticking with Pixie since I've had her in the VIP before. Anyways, we agree to set price of 2 for everything. She kinda appears high or drunk when I think about it. I proceed to pay for a VIP, she says she needs to get something in the back. This b. H never comes back, the manager is even notified and had to go get her. At this point I should've just asked for my money back from the club. So we go to VIP, this dumb broad says she forgot something again and dips out from VIP, comes back with a few minutes left. Tries everything to avoid giving FS. Then when she starts the dumb security comes and says time is up. This girl scammed me good. I'm surprised since I've had her before. So beware of this dumb broad. Don't fall for it like me, don't even consider tipping beforehand.
    Is this the same ROB event you reported a couple days ago, or a second offense?

    In any event, that sucks & thanks for outing her, she's on my no-go list now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape