Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 205 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3061
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2041

    Any value workers recently?

    Hey guys, I've been mongering for a while now but have taken a break recently due to money issues. I was looking to dip my toes back into the game but wanted to see if anyone had any good value workers they've seen recently that are worth checking out. I use to see Sam Diamond and Fitviet (who seems controversial recently) along with some others and they had pretty good rates for what it was but I am wondering if anyone has any good contacts? I have a few I'm willing to trade in exchange as well, thank you in advance!

  2. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    She had her dick sex reassignment to a female vagina. Thank you to my fellow monger who stops me from seeing her. He regrets fucking her a couple of years ago.
    She looks 100% female and she has over 100 reviews on Private Delights, none of them saying that she is trans woman. Where is your evidence to back up what you are saying?

  3. #2039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    Do a little research

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiGod69  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys I'm relatively new. I've hooked up with 2 girls on Privatedelights. I noticed the girls on listcrawler look better but almost every ad looks like a scam or a police sting. How do you guys know what is legit and do you have any rec for girls who do hhr or qv.
    Cross reference the girls with other, well known sites.

    Some might stick w / Private delights, others on another site, but google is your friend.

    Read the boards here, not hard to find out what the other sites are.

    Are the telphone #'s the same, the pics? What do the reviews say AND HOW LONG have they been working.

    I'll see a gal that's been reviewed on HX without second thoughts.

  4. #2038

    Very nice girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BallzDeepNu  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing May for a whiles and she is one my ATF. Pics are legit.
    May is really cool. She has a friend name Miya that will join in if you like.

  5. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by GrunionRunner  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience with his asian girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/may
    I have been seeing May for a whiles and she is one my ATF. Pics are legit.

  6. #2036
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    I'm am definitely sure she probably has one. But either way her service is the kind that only comes by once in a blue moon.

    Damage for her when she was here was 1. 5 QV 2 HHR 3 HR. But I heard her prices might've gone up due to her popularity so could be more now.

    I seriously can't fucking wait until she comes back to SD and hopefully I'm grandfathered into her old rates because I literally saw her every single day last week and I'm already having withdrawals. Low key, I hope none of you guys get to fuck her so she decides to come back down here LOL.
    Fuck she quoted me 3 bills for a hh on Saturday. I figured her rates adjusted to account for her popularity. She was likely experimenting with figures to find the sweet spot, but I haven't checked in with her since. This was on Saturday when she was in Garden Grove.

  7. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiGod69  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys I'm relatively new. I've hooked up with 2 girls on Privatedelights. I noticed the girls on listcrawler look better but almost every ad looks like a scam or a police sting. How do you guys know what is legit and do you have any rec for girls who do hhr or qv.
    If they ask for deposit I'd just pass. Some legit ones might but most I figure are scam.

  8. #2034

    New to the scene

    Hi guys I'm relatively new. I've hooked up with 2 girls on Privatedelights. I noticed the girls on listcrawler look better but almost every ad looks like a scam or a police sting. How do you guys know what is legit and do you have any rec for girls who do hhr or qv.

  9. #2033
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    She looks like suffers from severe GPS.

    The black girl in one of the pictures means she has a pimp.

    I'm going to pass on her.
    I'm am definitely sure she probably has one. But either way her service is the kind that only comes by once in a blue moon.

    Damage for her when she was here was 1. 5 QV 2 HHR 3 HR. But I heard her prices might've gone up due to her popularity so could be more now.

    I seriously can't fucking wait until she comes back to SD and hopefully I'm grandfathered into her old rates because I literally saw her every single day last week and I'm already having withdrawals. Low key, I hope none of you guys get to fuck her so she decides to come back down here LOL.

  10. #2032

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?

    Where is she hosting? Motel?
    Banged her yesterday at a lower tier hotel in Garden Grove near corner of Brookhurst and GG Blvd.

    I went for "extras". Someday maybe I be posting screenshots.

    Or maybe not.

  11. #2031
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    She's real and she's amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...10407b0ebc8c25

    Please treat her nice, we need this keeper to stick around.

    Lucky.
    She looks like suffers from severe GPS.

    The black girl in one of the pictures means she has a pimp.

    I'm going to pass on her.

  12. #2030
    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she is indeed HOT!
    What's the damage?

    Where is she hosting? Motel?

  13. #2029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440

    Wow, Sweetie

    Wow, she is indeed HOT!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    She's real and she's amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...10407b0ebc8c25

    Please treat her nice, we need this keeper to stick around.

    Lucky.

  14. #2028

    Sweetie in town

    She's real and she's amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...10407b0ebc8c25

    Please treat her nice, we need this keeper to stick around.

    Lucky.

  15. #2027

    Have you seen her?

    Does anyone know if MaciVineyard1618 is still around? I saw her last year for a session and she was outstanding. I was going to try to contact her but her PD and HX accounts both seem to be down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape