Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8063
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtuck  [View Original Post]
    It's not your imagination. A lot of hobbyists seem to be up in arms about this lately, and I get it, but the girls got to eat too. With the cost of living in NYC right now, it is what it is. You can try voting with your wallet but I can't see prices coming back down.
    LOL, yes, indeed—I can see why we should be up in arms: conservatively, if a solid half day, regular worker evenly splits a $400 fee with the house, she will gross about 200 K / year—and it's mostly a cash business. Once the word gets out, surely we'll have more fine gals working, which will drive the price back down! Beats flippin' burgers, right?

  2. #8062

    Lemon from the VIP Pop Place

    Hi Guys,

    Thanks for sharing all those places in Mid Manhattan before I arrived, I really appreciate the help.

    Taking my budget under consideration I decided to see Lemon who had quite a few good reports on this page before.

    When I arrived at the place she was waiting for me with a smiley face.

    She is a small petite asian which is probably around her 40's, with big fake boobs and big natural nipples. She also has a small ass.

    She first took me to the shower, and thoroughly cleaned me all over. Not much idle chit chat, just that professional frozen smile on her face.

    Then came the massage part, which was quite good to be honest, she really does put a lot of effort and her own weight into it.

    She usually does the squeezing technique, which I haven't seen for a long time.

    Then came the teasing part which was unbeliavable. She knows exactly the spots to touch, to tickle and put pressure on.

    And also the random moaning sounds she gives out are a bonus.

    Then came the FS part. Because I'm an older guy and not athletic and energetic as you young studs out there, I pop quite easily after the blood starts flowing.

    So I left myself into her hands. She continues to tease me for a while and later came the CBJ.

    As I was teased so much beforehand, I told her not to fiddle too much with the CBJ and ride me instead.

    Now here comes the frustrating part. My "Johnson Thomas" as we say is 7 inches. Way below the measurements we are accustomed to see in the movies, but I guess a little bigger than standard sizes as I got my fair number of complaints and compliments from ladies in the past.

    I think I was a bit too big for her, as she clearly showed signs of discomfort even when it was halfway in. I tried to change her position and re-arrange mine to have a better angle of penetration but she showed even more signs of discomfort and went back to the old half in-half our position. As I was so pumped up already it didn't take too long to explode, and when she whispered " did you cum" and I nodded to her, she immediately jumped off in relief.

    Besides the frustrating last bit, it definitely was a great experience. Especially the teasing part. I would give an easy 8/10 (without the FS as that would lower the score down to 6/10).

    Maybe I should had calmed myself down and tried mish or doggy and then let her climb on top of me, but. Oh well, there's always a next time.

    Just a few last notes.

    - She doesn't do FK or DFK.

    - One guy wrote that the MMS who invited him in was quite cute, and I thought it was a joke. Turned out it wasn't, if it was the same MMS who let me out. She could easily be giving massages like the other girls.

    - The price was exactly the same as written in previous reviwes. 80 for the house and 160 for the girl.

    - When I left the place there was a police car parked right in front of the building. As there wasn't anybody in it I left swiftly and saw another police car parked right behind it. Maybe it was a coincidence, but still keep this in mind.

    Stay safe out there guys, and thanks for the information you shared beforehand.

  3. #8061
    Quote Originally Posted by Plombier1337  [View Original Post]
    Not local to the area, will be here in about a month and curious about rates, go to spots, or experiences you would all recommend while in Manhattan area. Thanks -PB.
    DDY dream dream you. In diamond district 320 hr all in base, some are different prices, mainly Chinese spinners with some hot Brazilian and Japanese chicks.

    CCP come come play. A sister location in Chelsea. Same price.

    NYAF new York Asian fitness. Chinese babes that give good service. I guess it would be midtown 320.

    Asian star in ktown. Usually Japanese 360-400.

    Wall street desires -- times square usually Japanese 360-400.

    Kovergirls - 380 hr k girls mostly Columbus circle.

    Metro girls - 350 hr Korean women. Midtown?

    Yes yes club. Think they are 330 mix.

    Bubble girls. Nomad 320 mix.

    These are all GFE places meaning you pay one rate and that is it for everything (kissing BBBJ cfs).

  4. #8060
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, is it my imagination or I'm seeing more and more $400+/ hr figures coming into the popular places? Sure it's a slightly different market, but in the region, like Philly, I can fuck solid 7's, sometimes 8's for about half that. I don't mind splurging on 9-10's like Carina at DDY sometimes. But 400/ hr for many of these gals seems out of proportion.
    It's not your imagination. A lot of hobbyists seem to be up in arms about this lately, and I get it, but the girls got to eat too. With the cost of living in NYC right now, it is what it is. You can try voting with your wallet but I can't see prices coming back down.

  5. #8059

    Staying in manhattan for work in a month, any reccs & overall typical rates?

    Not local to the area, will be here in about a month and curious about rates, go to spots, or experiences you would all recommend while in Manhattan area. Thanks -PB.

  6. #8058

    Inflation?

    Mongers, is it my imagination or I'm seeing more and more $400+/ hr figures coming into the popular places? Sure it's a slightly different market, but in the region, like Philly, I can fuck solid 7's, sometimes 8's for about half that. I don't mind splurging on 9-10's like Carina at DDY sometimes. But 400/ hr for many of these gals seems out of proportion.

  7. #8057

    Oh hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I like to go in prepared and somewhere I heard 300 for the upgrade. I would never, $200 is more feasible but I don't want to push the community haha.
    Stand your ground. Negotiate, they want tips and if it's $300 or $0 tips, they will bend in more ways than one. .

  8. #8056

    Maya AS

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    Damn this was a while ago. She was asking $200 at the time. They moved to a new spot and not in apartment anymore.
    Yeah I like to go in prepared and somewhere I heard 300 for the upgrade. I would never, $200 is more feasible but I don't want to push the community haha.

  9. #8055

    Rina Asian Star

    Rina's cute petite girl with a nice body. She's got a darker complexion now but pictures are her tats and all.

    I think she's had some surgery done on her lips because they are pretty full and very kissable and great when she's swallowing my sword. DFK with her is fantastic with her lips as I plowed into her repeatedly and she is into it as she lifts her ass and legs so I can go deeper as I plow her. I take a rest and I go down for DATY and her pussy is delicious and I get myself ready for reinsertion and I P2P her a bit to get her wetter then a new cover goes on for me to plow her more in missionary, doggy then cg where I finally unloaded my shot. She was at Wall Street desires so I know she was well trained in dark arts of getting fucked!

  10. #8054

    Ny Asian Fitness. ViVi

    It's been a hard day for a bunch of different reasons and just needed to nut without paying for dinner, make fake conversation and pretend to care. Texted NYAF mms is also happy to see of course. LOL.

    I just needed putang so I didn't care who I was spending the hour with. This time again was vivi.

    Decent body and good skills.

    We meet, mess around, go to the shower where she lays me down and works her magic on me and mainly. The boys.

    More bbj, 69, rim, We fuck, I pull out, rip the cover off and pray I don't lose this load, luckily for all it was half CIM half on her tits.

  11. #8053

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Might you have an idea on PSE upgrade?
    Damn this was a while ago. She was asking $200 at the time. They moved to a new spot and not in apartment anymore.

  12. #8052

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Might you have an idea on PSE upgrade?
    Can't find the original post. What place was he writing about?

  13. #8051

    How much

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    Man this girl is hot. Went for the morning session and see this.

    Supee skinny girl and exotic look girl. She's probably the thinnest girl I have ever seen.

    I like the apartment setup with the mms. Not a busy place so it's nice and quiet with just Maya and I in the basement. I did my morning shower at home so Maya skipped the shower and only went for blue toast then we it was back the room for non-stop DFK, groping of of tits and ass and cock. Breakfast. I put her on the bed so I can feast on her little A cup pink titties and back to DFK. I cup her ass and finger her pussy and ass. She got really wet.

    I ask for a BBBJ then 69 for us to feast on each other. Her pussy is small with no hair. It's the best. I tongue fucked her and I find myself moving to her ass. Get another look of that butthole and I go for DATO. She loves it and moaning like mad. Her body is so small that I can get my lips on her asshole and my tongue can still lick the pink. I'm going back and forth for a until I feel wet pussy juice down from her pussy. All this time, she's DTing my cock and slobbering all over it and I pumped to face fuck also.

    Got the cover. PSE is available but I didn't partake today. Just wanted to conserve some money until the market turns around then I can go all outZ I fuck her CG and I take control by fucking her from the bottom and she can't take it and after a short while I can see her cumming and collapsing onto me.
    Might you have an idea on PSE upgrade?

  14. #8050

    CCP Venus hot babe

    Venus 320 hr DFK BBBJ CFS CIM Going to grab lunch at the Whole Foods aka Whole Check and stopped by CCP. Venus free so got her for an hour. She looks better with new hair cut and color. About 5'4, nice C tits, nice ass. Not exotic or anything crazy but just a hot girl you would go to the mall with and bang her out in the dressing room at Victoria's Secret. I'd say 28-30.

    I just walk in the room and start kissing her. She has little English. Just kiss and lick her body a bit before a preview BBBJ. Standing shower.

    In the room I went down on her. She loves getting that pussy eaten. A quick BBBJ and I laid down for some CG (yeah she put the condom on). Kissing and tit sucking and bouncing her in the air. Then standing / bent over doggy and she is a girl that I drill. Tired out and had her suck and jerk me off until I cim. She does get that last drop before spitting it out.

    P.S. Don't try to bang your girl at the dressing room at Wilson's Leather. They will pull you out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erewhonow  [View Original Post]
    Here in Manhattan, and I just wanted to give a shout out to this place. The mamasan at the front, Bella, is totally sweet and she convinced me to go with three girls. Fiona, Abby and Nicole. Honestly it was too much action to handle. DFK, DATY, and everyone was in synergy with each other. Not sure what else to say other than five stars!
    I remember when Fiona first started at NYAW. She reminded me of Olivia Munn. And damn she was a little shy back then.

  15. #8049

    Mott & Elizabeth

    Hey guys I'm planning on going to mott and Elizabeth soon I haven't been to either of those places so can anyone recommend someone from these places. I'd be down to try BBFS with one of these girls too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape