Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 1589 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24416

    Avoid avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Swflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Arriah / Peggy B? She's been posting for awhile, but can't find any reviews and google doesn't turn up much.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89507183

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...tcall/48257071
    Well she is in the rip off section She has gone by many names Katya aka goes by Ahryan and is in the rip off forum several times. You really should look through the photos in the rip off section to familiarize the faces. Because they change there names so often.

  2. #24415

    Arriah / Peggy B

    Does anyone have any experience with Arriah / Peggy B? She's been posting for awhile, but can't find any reviews and google doesn't turn up much.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89507183

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...tcall/48257071

  3. #24414

    Khloe.

    HMM, NO BBJ, NO BB, NO DATY, NO GFE If you Ask you Will be blocked.

    "Hardcore clock watcher and Greek brought up prices by 50% Sounds like a pretty DULL TURD to me.

    No thank you. I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'll start with the good. She was very pretty, had a cute face and a nice body on her. Definitely the prettiest girl in the business I've been with, pics are all accurate. Gave a good covered BJ, albeit short, covered FS was pretty nice, and offered Greek which is pretty rare to come by in my searches.

    The cons however, hardcore clockwatcher, and being rushed made me lose all interest. I paid the extra cash for Greek, but never got it in there, being pressed for time was a total turn off. I didn't have cash on me so I paid her over Venmo, figured it would be quick and easy, but I had trouble with the app declining my bank and cards, and the time I spent fiddling with the app to get it to work counted towards our time together. Felt a little cheated at that point (she didn't tell me this until time was almost up).

    Damages for her usual FS are on the tryst page, but adding Greek brought up prices by 50%.

    Overall, could have been worse, but I probably will not repeat. Disappointing since it's rare for me to come across someone I'm that attracted to physically. Oh well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/khloetewyou

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89389370

  4. #24413

    Stephanie

    I wonder if anyone has information on this one. I did a search of her name but all that seemed to come up were street walkers and what description were given didn't match her and pictures didn't match either.

    And I looked at all the pictures in the rip of reports and didn't find a match.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nnati/88346710
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d391c16b600e92afb8048400bf609141_f.jpg‎  

  5. #24412
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you that this is not the same young lady I met. The body shape is not the same and the tattoos don't match. The convincing one for me is Kaylaakayy has a tattoo that is off-center below her belly button, which Bella's pics don't have, and a few other tattoos are not present. Your experiences are completely opposite of what mine was as well. I mean 180 degrees! Day and Night. The Westside and downtown locations are not correct, and neither is the phone number. Kaylaakayy hasn't advertised in several years, and definitely not in July as your linked ad shows.

    They are simply two different ladies!

    Take care and be safe!
    Fair enough.

    Phone numbers do change and it's an old ad and I saw her a long time ago. Like months ago. But hey maybe I'm wrong.

  6. #24411

    Bella not Kaylaakayy

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I can vouch that Kaylaykaay is legit and is as in the pics, sexy body slim waist, big nice titts and does post occasionally on EB so not truly under the radar. I have seen her 3 times last year and those titts are to die for and pussy is tight. Major con is BBBJ is good, but can be lackluster. Hard to explain like she will suck it good for a bit and then say let's go. Happened all 3 times. Then she lays down and will put a pillow over her face like she is embarrassed while I fucked her. LOL. 3rd time went missionary and doggy and made her squirm a bit with that dick diiging deep in her guts. LOL. She has a fine body and amazing titts. I think she is mid 20's and normally stays either downtown or somewhere on west side by Westwood nothern blvd area.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/85937478#.

    Some of the pics aren't hers but the ones in the hallway to the room is definitely her.
    I can assure you that this is not the same young lady I met. The body shape is not the same and the tattoos don't match. The convincing one for me is Kaylaakayy has a tattoo that is off-center below her belly button, which Bella's pics don't have, and a few other tattoos are not present. Your experiences are completely opposite of what mine was as well. I mean 180 degrees! Day and Night. The Westside and downtown locations are not correct, and neither is the phone number. Kaylaakayy hasn't advertised in several years, and definitely not in July as your linked ad shows.

    They are simply two different ladies!

    Take care and be safe!

  7. #24410

    Time with Khloe

    I'll start with the good. She was very pretty, had a cute face and a nice body on her. Definitely the prettiest girl in the business I've been with, pics are all accurate. Gave a good covered BJ, albeit short, covered FS was pretty nice, and offered Greek which is pretty rare to come by in my searches.

    The cons however, hardcore clockwatcher, and being rushed made me lose all interest. I paid the extra cash for Greek, but never got it in there, being pressed for time was a total turn off. I didn't have cash on me so I paid her over Venmo, figured it would be quick and easy, but I had trouble with the app declining my bank and cards, and the time I spent fiddling with the app to get it to work counted towards our time together. Felt a little cheated at that point (she didn't tell me this until time was almost up).

    Damages for her usual FS are on the tryst page, but adding Greek brought up prices by 50%.

    Overall, could have been worse, but I probably will not repeat. Disappointing since it's rare for me to come across someone I'm that attracted to physically. Oh well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/khloetewyou

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89389370

  8. #24409
    Found the pics
    Last edited by BaddenBoy2020; 08-20-22 at 20:04. Reason: Not needed

  9. #24408

    Adorable

    I just talked to her and she said she is definitely not back on the market and PLEASE DO NOT CALL/TEXT HER. She was pretty emphatic.

    Quote Originally Posted by NkyGuy8917  [View Original Post]
    I've remained in contact with adorable since she first posted months back on Tryst. She is no longer advertising and wishes to remain UTR. However she is needing some extra $ and has given me green light to share her digits with a few senior members only. Please private message me for information.
    Last edited by Usa2222; 08-20-22 at 17:57. Reason: additional info

  10. #24407
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, here is Kitty's sumosear in case the LC gets taken down https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/48766081.

  11. #24406

    Adorable Sweetheart

    I've remained in contact with adorable since she first posted months back on Tryst. She is no longer advertising and wishes to remain UTR. However she is needing some extra $ and has given me green light to share her digits with a few senior members only. Please private message me for information.

  12. #24405

    Found and old kaylaakay ad on EB

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/85937478#.

    Some of the pics aren't hers but the ones in the hallway to the room is definitely her.

  13. #24404

  14. #24403
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Anastasia is real. But wants 150 for qv. Nope, you can try on your own.

    Rainbow is real, big around the waist, I personally would only do head with her, but I have seen her was I was seen her friend Kitty with a fine as appl bottom and lip piercing.

    Hopefully that provides some decent info.
    Remember that Kitty chick I was raving about. She posted again. She is worth it. Apple bottom ass that looks nice during back shot. Only downside is I think she does covered BJ now, but I got BBBJ with her for an Xtra. 20 when we met so who fucking knows now. But I fucked her so good one morning I was late for jury date downtown. LOL. Pussy was good.

  15. #24402

    Kaylaykaay is legit and different from the Kay that scared old boy

    Ok, so I can vouch that Kaylaykaay is legit and is as in the pics, sexy body slim waist, big nice titts and does post occasionally on EB so not truly under the radar. I have seen her 3 times last year and those titts are to die for and pussy is tight. Major con is BBBJ is good, but can be lackluster. Hard to explain like she will suck it good for a bit and then say let's go. Happened all 3 times. Then she lays down and will put a pillow over her face like she is embarrassed while I fucked her. LOL. 3rd time went missionary and doggy and made her squirm a bit with that dick diiging deep in her guts. LOL. She has a fine body and amazing titts. I think she is mid 20's and normally stays either downtown or somewhere on west side by Westwood nothern blvd area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape