Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 26420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18170

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/852904956393

    Tried her the other day. Before you start with the not for you remarks consider.

    1 has a place, neat clean daytime safe and no sign of others living there.

    2 clean, smelled good and yes tasted great.

    3 wallet friendly and willing to negotiate.

    4 completely open menu, nothing she won't do if the price is right. I had a BBBJ for. 4 but added rimming for only another. 2.

    5 most important. She's incredibly good at what she does. I've been with most here over the years and her oral skills are top 5.

    6 next time I see how tight the other two holes are.

    Worth a shot guys in the miserable era a great BJ beats getting robbed or rushed.
    Were you under the influence of anything when you saw her?

  2. #18169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I may give her a try. She should have cleaned her hole before taking photos.

  3. #18168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/852904956393

    Tried her the other day. Before you start with the not for you remarks consider.

    1 has a place, neat clean daytime safe and no sign of others living there.

    2 clean, smelled good and yes tasted great.

    3 wallet friendly and willing to negotiate.

    4 completely open menu, nothing she won't do if the price is right. I had a BBBJ for. 4 but added rimming for only another. 2.

    5 most important. She's incredibly good at what she does. I've been with most here over the years and her oral skills are top 5.

    6 next time I see how tight the other two holes are.

    Worth a shot guys in the miserable era a great BJ beats getting robbed or rushed.
    I guess if you closed your eyes.

  4. #18167

    Give her a try

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/852904956393

    Tried her the other day. Before you start with the not for you remarks consider.

    1 has a place, neat clean daytime safe and no sign of others living there.

    2 clean, smelled good and yes tasted great.

    3 wallet friendly and willing to negotiate.

    4 completely open menu, nothing she won't do if the price is right. I had a BBBJ for. 4 but added rimming for only another. 2.

    5 most important. She's incredibly good at what she does. I've been with most here over the years and her oral skills are top 5.

    6 next time I see how tight the other two holes are.

    Worth a shot guys in the miserable era a great BJ beats getting robbed or rushed.

  5. #18166
    Quote Originally Posted by HellNo87  [View Original Post]
    Wrong Aria, The girl I'm talking about is about 5' maybe a 100 pounds early 20's short black hair quiet kind of drawn back. She used to be off 35th on the south side then she moved to west allis and the last time I saw her she was off 60th and Oklahoma.
    Maria's daughter. Moved to west bend.

  6. #18165

  7. #18164

    Jaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately.

    PM me if you like.

    BEERTOWN OUT.
    She hasn't posted in like a month or so? Not sure where she is?

  8. #18163

    New here and thinking about giving this one a shot / has anyone seen her


  9. #18162

    Bald Jaeda

    Has anyone seen her lately.

    PM me if you like.

    BEERTOWN OUT.

  10. #18161

    Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    "Oak Creek" is a huge red flag. Best to avoid.
    It's best to avoid Franklin too. All of those cheesy notels on south 27th st are in Franklin. If you do decide to venture into that area, just be careful when you leave. Do not make any you-turns on 27th. Trust me, I've been followed before. They will ride your a $$ until you're out of there district. Be careful out there!

  11. #18160
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFunGuy20  [View Original Post]
    Pics are actually Lexi Belle. Porn Star. Add is B. S.

    .
    Possibly something our favorite uncle would do for "bait"? No cute cop-chicks to pose for pics?

  12. #18159

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wrong Aria, The girl I'm talking about is about 5' maybe a 100 pounds early 20's short black hair quiet kind of drawn back. She used to be off 35th on the south side then she moved to west allis and the last time I saw her she was off 60th and Oklahoma.

  13. #18158

    Paige

    Gave Paige a try. Nice girl. Has picking marks and looks to be old cigarette burn scars. Has some belly too. Safe apartment location on the northside. She had on lingerie when I got thru the door. Greeted me with a deep kiss. She liked to kiss during session which I like as well. Moved to BBBJ. Combination of hand and mouth. Right amount of spit. On went the cover and fucked in a couple positions. He tightness was just right for me. I may repeat. She is legit, super nice, and works hard. The picking marks are a turn off for me tho.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/563826887077

  14. #18157

    Hey guys new here and thinking about trying this one / has anyone seen her


  15. #18156

    The pics are a pornstar

    Pics are actually Lexi Belle. Porn Star. Add is B. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    "Oak Creek" is a huge red flag. Best to avoid.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape