Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 31673
-
08-20-22 13:28 #22958Senior Member

Posts: 90Sheryn aka Jennifer aka Daisy
I had a dream with Sheryn, who was very nice and accommodating. In my dream we started with an average to below average BBBJ (nothing special), then on came the cover for CG, finishing in RCG for. 8. I agree her body is still looking fit and in good shape, however the face looks much older than what I've seen her age to be (early 50's? Her place is located behind a business complex, so it make it less conspicuous. In the room however, be prepared to lay in the bed with multiple cats. Make sure to check and clean the back of your shirt for any cat hair before you wake up from the dream.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 12:29 #22957Senior Member

Posts: 90Gennesy
I had a dream of Gennesy 2 days ago, and in my dream she was a dark skinned girl from the Dominican Republic, with a phat ass (8/10) and a cute face (6/10). She did however have a scar from a c-section, and If I were to guess an age, I would say mid twenties. The dream started with a CBJ for a few minutes, which was above average, and then two words of English "come doggy". In my dream we moved from CBJ to doggy, and I have to admit the view from the back was very nice. My dream only lasted 10-15 min for $, and soon after, I woke up.
Originally Posted by Jon24
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 08:54 #22956Senior Member

Posts: 61Margaritaville / Kissimmee / Reunion
I just moved to Margrataville area and looking for Reputable provider in my area so I can see them regularly. Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
-
08-20-22 02:33 #22955Senior Member

Posts: 147Thanks that's encouraging. Sucks that she possibly has management though, but as long as they don't interfere and / or make it uncomfortable it is what it is.
Originally Posted by Lg2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 23:52 #22954Regular Member

Posts: 8New
Hey guys I'm new to the ucf area and I'm looking for a regular. I prefer petite girls or with a thicc ass. Feel free to dm me.
-
08-19-22 23:11 #22953Regular Member

Posts: 14Jodie in Deltona?
Has anyone seen MILF Jodie in Deltona recently? She still active?
-
08-19-22 20:33 #22952Regular Member

Posts: 3She's legit!
Saw her recently at a motel near universal. English not the best but a very good provider. Did a qv (for 120 roses) and offered FS, CBJ miss and k9.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
Very tight kitty. Only issue was I could tell she either had a handler or boyfriend as he cloths were visible in the room. I believe I passed him as I was leaving the room (younger Hispanic male) as it seemed he walked into the room I just left as I turned and looked. She said she visits Orlando about one or two weeks a month.
Planning on seeing her again.
-
08-19-22 19:49 #22951Senior Member

Posts: 147Cubanita
This beauty seems TGTBT, but does anyone have any info on her? Some of her pictures seem suspect, others look legit, but all at least are of the same girl. She's been posting for a bit, so there's a chance she's real LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86847980
-
08-19-22 19:10 #22950Senior Member

Posts: 337Link to her ad
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/89259435
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 18:36 #22949Senior Member

Posts: 98Extra 50 for BBBJ. I didn't want to spend more money for extras because she just wasn't my type. CBJ was above average.
Originally Posted by MightyDemTim
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 17:34 #22948Senior Member

Posts: 337Hailey
Had another great meet up with Hailey. Picked her up and made the short trip to Mx where she treated me to session that will keep me smiling for a while. Great head game followed by CG, RCG, mish and finished with K9 so I could feast on the view. I will repeat often.
-
08-19-22 14:24 #22947Senior Member

Posts: 181Looking for oldie
Worth a shot lost contact few years back anyone remember or still have contact info.
-
08-19-22 13:35 #22946Senior Member

Posts: 61Bruna
Saw her past Tuesday, Incall on international drive hotel, she is Brazilian in her mid twenties, GFE type. I will repeat if she change her incall next time. She was also scared of her incall.
-
08-19-22 13:14 #22945Senior Member

Posts: 83Honey
Saw Honey. Probably 4th time we have hooked up. This girl just loves sex. Talks dirty, really gets into session. Great bbj with spitting on balls, dt, and encourages face fucking. All positions avaliable including greek. Not really my thing but she has no problem with it. Says she enjoys it. 150 for well over an hour. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MessyMarvin24
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 16:11 #22944Senior Member

Posts: 41Honey
Met with her in a residential area then off to a location close by for a car date. Opted for the BBBJ and it was full of action steady pace non stop until the mission was complete. Was very accommodating to requests and took off her top and sweatpants to allow roaming. Comms were slow; took a couple of tries to connect and she looks like photos. Perfect for a quick fix.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/89117323
Stay Safe.










Reply With Quote






