Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 1257 1757 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19469

    Lola Del Mar

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaToneloc  [View Original Post]
    She has definitely caught my eye and I searched and found no reviews. Has anyone dreamt of her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola-del-mar
    She has 2 reviews on ThEotheR (do we really need to do that, or can we just call it by its name?) site from September and August of last year, and they're both decent. Let us know how it goes with her.

  2. #19468

    Any info


  3. #19467

    Lola de Mar

    She has definitely caught my eye and I searched and found no reviews. Has anyone dreamt of her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola-del-mar

  4. #19466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Man I haven't heard her name in years. Now I kind of wish I knew her real name or where she hung out because she was one of the good ones. Always polite, personable and never tried anything with me. I have no idea what she went to jail for but all I ever remember her doing was smoking weed. I doubt she had a major drug problem so much as a problem being hot in the pants because on more than one occasion I'd see her pushing a stroller down highway 55 and I don't think her guy was working.

    You're spot on that many don't really eat when they're living from hotel to hotel. Between not having a car and spending money on friends, most run on a diet of energy drinks and junk food when they can get it. I always thought it was funny to visit hookers at the hotel on 55 next to the golden corral and realize they hadn't eaten despite being within walking distance of a grocery store and several restaurants.
    As far as I know it was prostitution, caught too many times I guess. It's a tough life for most of them but she was always nice, never in a bad mood despite 3 kids and a useless dad to deal with.

  5. #19465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Cindy, that's a name from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Man I haven't heard her name in years. Now I kind of wish I knew her real name or where she hung out because she was one of the good ones. Always polite, personable and never tried anything with me. I have no idea what she went to jail for but all I ever remember her doing was smoking weed. I doubt she had a major drug problem so much as a problem being hot in the pants because on more than one occasion I'd see her pushing a stroller down highway 55 and I don't think her guy was working.

    You're spot on that many don't really eat when they're living from hotel to hotel. Between not having a car and spending money on friends, most run on a diet of energy drinks and junk food when they can get it. I always thought it was funny to visit hookers at the hotel on 55 next to the golden corral and realize they hadn't eaten despite being within walking distance of a grocery store and several restaurants.
    A reliable provider of 55. She was petite for sure. Last time I saw her she was at a house in Durham. It's been at least 5 years. She was a good girl.

    Another provider that was tiny but went away for awhile and came back was Sammie. When she got out after a stay in the big house she was very thick. Another good time, and usually available on capital or east Raleigh.

  6. #19464
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Asian Cindy (not really Asian) from about 5 years ago. She had served her time and was at least 40 lbs heavier and that's on a small frame. It just tells you when they are not imprisoned they do not eat properly to take care of themselves. Cindy was really shook up by the threats from LEO and got out of the business, I don't recall her not being lucid when I seen her so it didn't seem like she had a severe demon problem either.
    Man I haven't heard her name in years. Now I kind of wish I knew her real name or where she hung out because she was one of the good ones. Always polite, personable and never tried anything with me. I have no idea what she went to jail for but all I ever remember her doing was smoking weed. I doubt she had a major drug problem so much as a problem being hot in the pants because on more than one occasion I'd see her pushing a stroller down highway 55 and I don't think her guy was working.

    You're spot on that many don't really eat when they're living from hotel to hotel. Between not having a car and spending money on friends, most run on a diet of energy drinks and junk food when they can get it. I always thought it was funny to visit hookers at the hotel on 55 next to the golden corral and realize they hadn't eaten despite being within walking distance of a grocery store and several restaurants.

  7. #19463

    2 backpage real or a scam site

    Any one have the 411 on this site. All these post seem unreal / snapchat scammer.

    Example: https://us.escortsaffair.com/raleigh...82093571047e00.

  8. #19462
    Quote Originally Posted by Wst14  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's crazy I went on a tinder date with her once LOL.

    She's really cool people and very tall.

    Didn't dream with her though. It was a legit date.
    Sent you a PM about her. I know you didn't dream but I was just hoping you could clear a few things up.

  9. #19461

    Phoenix review

    I saw Phoenix early morning a few days back:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/067515080170

    Getting a hold of her was pretty difficult since she never replied to any of my texts for a few days. Finally got a hold of her and decided to immediately pull the gun since I was interested in her look for some time. Met her for a qv at a hotel near Downtown Raleigh and she was clear with instructions on where to park etc. When I parked in the parking lot I immediately saw her pimp / handler hanging around the back door and he went inside when he saw me. Made me a little nervous but decided to go for it since it was morning time. Made me wait in the parking lot for about 5 minutes before giving me her room number.

    When I entered her room she was freshly showered as requested with her hair still damp and wearing lingerie with an overcoat. Her pictures are old and she must've been a hottie back when she in her younger days but she was still attractive albeit in a MILF kind of a way but she's definitely older and it's her pictures maybe about 10 years older. Put the donation down and she started a nice grinding and rubbing over me. Touched her body and started with a nice DFK where she was very willing kisser. Slowly undressed me and her sensual moves made me hard. Slowly pulled her lingerie off of her and she went down for an amazing BBBJ. I really wanted to fuck her but her mouth felt so good that I couldn't hold on and came in her mouth. Was disappointed I couldn't last longer and couldn't fuck her because the session was full GFE and she really turned me on. Just something saved for next time I guess.

    Paid 120 for qv. Her pimp is hanging around as others have mentioned but she was into the session and quite nice and accommodating while I was with her. I would repeat but only during the day.

  10. #19460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Reminds me of

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Yes, easily 200+ lbs. This was almost immediately after prison so she may have put on a lot of jail weight. Maybe she's lost a lot by now, especially if she's using and that's why she doesn't check in with her PO.
    Asian Cindy (not really Asian) from about 5 years ago. She had served her time and was at least 40 lbs heavier and that's on a small frame. It just tells you when they are not imprisoned they do not eat properly to take care of themselves. Cindy was really shook up by the threats from LEO and got out of the business, I don't recall her not being lucid when I seen her so it didn't seem like she had a severe demon problem either.

  11. #19459
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    I trued setting up with Lindsey 2 x from different #'s. Once via text, once through her website booking. She confirmed time both times, then when I was in the area (and even at the place she sent me to, crickets. Fucking exasperated by it, I really like her body type / look and was really looking forward to seeing her.
    Similar thing happened to me. Was searching for a regular and she looks pretty, and had some decent reviews. After going through the whole process I was ready to head out when she ghosted me, didn't send the address. Sorry that happened to you.

  12. #19458
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDolphin  [View Original Post]
    Came upon her on them but she only has 1 review and made her account inactive after a few days. She's on escort book and seems to be updating it. Was wondering if anyone has Intel?

    https://anna8199.escortbook.com/.
    Wow that's crazy I went on a tinder date with her once LOL.

    She's really cool people and very tall.

    Didn't dream with her though. It was a legit date.

  13. #19457

    Sexi Stacy

    So I saw Stacy last week, and with the positive reports, I thought I would be in good shape. But I got a very YMMV visit.

    The Good:

    Nice apartment, and good communication. Upon arrival, offered me a drink, wearing sexy lingerie.

    The Bad:

    Didn't like to be touched. Started with BBBJ, and then moved to Cowgirl. After a couple of minutes which was slow and look like she was having trouble with my size (really, I'm not that big) she laid back and started to do a HJ and proceeded to fall asleep. While I got my time, I ended up just getting dressed after some time of her continuing to fall asleep. And I ended up leaving with some nice blue balls. It was very frustrating, didn't look like she was on something just very tired and it was only 11 pm when I ended up leaving. I guess I just got the short, expensive end of a YMMV visit.

  14. #19456
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Ava obese? Like really obese or just chubby?
    Yes, easily 200+ lbs. This was almost immediately after prison so she may have put on a lot of jail weight. Maybe she's lost a lot by now, especially if she's using and that's why she doesn't check in with her PO.

  15. #19455

    Lindsey's a bit of a ghoster tho

    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    So Lindsey has a great body but this is subjective to what you like. YMMV with her. She is accommodating but not GFE (nothing bare, at least with me). If you don't like tone / petite then she is not for you.

    https://www.sexylindseysinclair.com/
    I trued setting up with Lindsey 2 x from different #'s. Once via text, once through her website booking. She confirmed time both times, then when I was in the area (and even at the place she sent me to, crickets. Fucking exasperated by it, I really like her body type / look and was really looking forward to seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape