Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 906 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 406 806 856 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 956 1006 1406 1906 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27711

    Never Again

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/436865524897

    Nice incall location, but her room is trashed. She's not the same girl that use to enjoy my visit with. Hh visit $. 4, stayed about 15-20 minutes, but with her just walking around getting organized. I wanted to leave, but in some crazy way felt obligated with her mentioning that she needed school backpack for he daughter. What's worst is the disrespect; she was on the phone with her bf right after the main event. She threw wet wipes to me when I was on the bed. Sent donation, then she said come again. She is very mechanical. This is my last visit with her, I will not "come again".

  2. #27710
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on her number you get a recent report of cash and dash.

    Stay away from MANDY and her associates.

    QS.
    NEVER NEVER NEVER MANDY MANDY MANDY or any of her associates. The street is talking and what it says is not good. Possible collusion with an uncle.

  3. #27709
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert00  [View Original Post]
    Any info would be appreciated thanks.
    Is that a STG post?? Looks interesting. Please report if you dream.

  4. #27708

    Good afternoon fellow mongers

    Any info would be appreciated thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220817-191020.jpg‎  

  5. #27707
    Quote Originally Posted by AtsJax  [View Original Post]
    Been away on business for last four months. So trying to catch up maybe even re-connect. Spent time often with Ariel, red, Victoria. Mostly had good times. However the lack of time management, broken promises and hustle forced me to give it up. Would love to hear something, anything positive. Also got to meet Jojo just before I left. Ok, wow! But signs pointed to a quick downward spiral. Any updates and or recommendations would certainly be appreciated. Before I have to drive to Daytona for a Jesse visit!
    Jojo is still a good time. Can be a flake from time to time. Jezebel is a great time, GFE and vocal. Haven't seen Ariel in months but was a good time if she doesn't flake or leave you sitting in the parking lot waiting forever.

    I'll be in Daytona this weekend, got a link for the Jesse you speak of? Haven't had a dream with anyone in Daytona yet.

  6. #27706

    Sweet Georgia Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    I had an absolutely phenomenal experience with her. She quoted me 140 Hh. She is super nice and personable. Very down to earth. We just really clicked and she is trustworthy, in my opinion. No major additions which you find usually. Her quotes on skip are much lower now.

  7. #27705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So I just saw my little Latina again this morning, and once again a unbelievable GFE experience. Only thing I've found her not to do is anal. She says she will finally come to Jax on September 12th, but we will have to wait and see. Seniors if you already msged me you don't need to again. Newbies sorry but she will only be available as a UTR to senior contributors.

    P.S. I just took these pictures myself, no filters.
    Calling her only ugly is a compliment.

  8. #27704

    Looks like a delcious little treat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So I just saw my little Latina again this morning, and once again a unbelievable GFE experience. Only thing I've found her not to do is anal. She says she will finally come to Jax on September 12th, but we will have to wait and see. Seniors if you already msged me you don't need to again. Newbies sorry but she will only be available as a UTR to senior contributors.

    P.S. I just took these pictures myself, no filters.
    Will definitely save up my roses if she is as good as you imply.

  9. #27703

    Back in Jax. Wondering why? LOL

    Been away on business for last four months. So trying to catch up maybe even re-connect. Spent time often with Ariel, red, Victoria. Mostly had good times. However the lack of time management, broken promises and hustle forced me to give it up. Would love to hear something, anything positive. Also got to meet Jojo just before I left. Ok, wow! But signs pointed to a quick downward spiral. Any updates and or recommendations would certainly be appreciated. Before I have to drive to Daytona for a Jesse visit!

  10. #27702
    Quote Originally Posted by TResult  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but feel like I need to share my experiences. I like tattoos and she is loaded with them. Been seeing her consistently for about a year now and understand the complaints about time wasting but I have built the a time buffer in my timing. I always add 20 min to the agreed on time and typically I'm not waiting for more than 5 min.

    She is extremely nice and very personable. I love her man mades.

    I always have a consistent great experience! I would rate her 8/10. She really gets into it and seems to enjoy herself every time. If you have patience to wait for her, I have never been disappointed.
    I've seen Rachel a handful of times now and always have a great time with her. Her coms are frustrating at times but she makes up for it with her other skills.

  11. #27701

    Review

    I left a review of her not far back.

    I didn't pay till I was about to walk out and she didn't push me to. No sign of DB though. I even check the bathroom before and lock all lockswhen entering everything. I would see her again. But I would never pay up front.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning on seeing her tomorrow (Friday). How were the sessions you had with her before she scammed you?

  12. #27700

    Sgp

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Any you guys have any experiences with these two?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/970714587933
    Sweet Georgia Peach quoted me $150 QV, $250 HH, and $500 HR so I passed. In fact, I didn't even bother to respond. I hope that helps.

    Shaggy.

  13. #27699
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on her number you get a recent report of cash and dash.

    Stay away from MANDY and her associates.

    QS.
    Agreed. For lurkers that might have missed out see my post #27262. Mandy and Tiffany avoid like the plague unless you like getting robbed and losing 300 roses!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mandy-duo.jpg‎   tiffany-duo.jpg‎  

  14. #27698
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    A lot of you asked me for her contact but it's too many to respond LOL. I just finished a session with her in town and she's okay with me posting her number so enjoy fellas!! Donated for an hr ended up staying around 2. Full GFE & open menu. Worth every penny! I suggest layback and enjoy that killer headache relief she will go forever it's magic.

    5 bills for an hr holy fuck LOL. Also any fetish friendly! Also ask about friends she's always got another star in town shooting.

    Enjoy.
    Hi I tried to send you a message but it says your box is full. Here's my message happy to get help from anyone.

    Hi mate. How's things. I'm originally from the country down under just moved into Jacksonville and trying to get my head around how to find hot ladies for an evening. I can not get anyone to text back or its just all scammers. Any advice?

    I'd love an introduction to Fiona (I think that was the girl you were talking about) She sounded amazing. At this stage I'll take anyone, well no there's a bit of trash out there. But I would just love for this to be easier. I can't give my money away HAHA. Nice to meet you. Thanks.

  15. #27697
    Quote Originally Posted by TResult  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree!! Very warm and fun. I'm a boob guy and hers are a bit disappointing but she makes up for it in all the other ways!! I've been trying to arrange my schedule for another visit. She seems very sincere when you are talking to her. Treat her well!!
    She never reply to my messages. I contacted her several times. What are her rates? Any pussy odors? PM me her digits to compare with the number that I have. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape