The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 920 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 13799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7964

    Hkpd

    Does HKPD have any girls in suburb locations like AX use to have? Thinking about giving it a shot this week.

  2. #7963

    What is global snacks bar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    I been getting texts from global snacks bar. They always mention the girls they are getting in. They do mostly Asian but they do say they have Ukraine girls too. Was wondering if anyone met up with any of those girls and if it's legit? Like are the girls hot?
    Never heard of them.

  3. #7962

    Rainy Day Women

    RL put out this video on WeChat, looks legit.

    https://emalm.com/?v=v3k5E

  4. #7961

    Text Message

    I been getting texts from global snacks bar. They always mention the girls they are getting in. They do mostly Asian but they do say they have Ukraine girls too. Was wondering if anyone met up with any of those girls and if it's legit? Like are the girls hot?

  5. #7960

    Coming to Chicago

    I was in Chicago over a month ago and seen the girl from Taiwan at PAC I wrote a review on her was a good time. See that PAC is closed now. Any places have Thai or young Asians? Massage or apartments will be there in Sept if you need info on Denver have a few FS spots. People don't post to much info in Denver because of LEO so most done thru DMs there.

  6. #7959

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Inish45  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm totally new to a lot of this but what is RL? I want to check it out. Safe? I'm in Bridgeport Chicago and just want to find someone local. Also any ideas where I can find a Indian Pakistani or any Mexican girls?
    Take some time and read and you will figure it out. As far as "safe" this hobby is never 100% safe risk vs reward. Take a dip in the game and report back.

  7. #7958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Rl

    Google red lantern massage, it's on Halsted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inish45  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm totally new to a lot of this but what is RL? I want to check it out. Safe? I'm in Bridgeport Chicago and just want to find someone local. Also any ideas where I can find a Indian Pakistani or any Mexican girls?

  8. #7957

    Rl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Burton73  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit to RL and can confirm what Another member said there is a girl in the last room that is probably not legal age. I personally left when I was offered her.

    Stay Legal and Stay Safe Fellas but I can personally confirm something is off with back room girl at RL.
    Hey, I'm totally new to a lot of this but what is RL? I want to check it out. Safe? I'm in Bridgeport Chicago and just want to find someone local. Also any ideas where I can find a Indian Pakistani or any Mexican girls?

  9. #7956

    Visiting your city

    Hello all senior mongers going to be visiting your city I think monthly from now on. From Florida where we have some good AMPs. Never heard of these apartments I'd sure like to visit them. Also maybe an agency but I will probably have to go thru some verification process so most likely won't happen the week I'm in the city. Any advice you can share would be great. Thanks in advance as I will extend some UTRs I have down her in Florida if you ever come.

  10. #7955
    Quote Originally Posted by Vualxo  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new to this in the suburbs of Chicago, how do I find an Asian woman to lose my virginity to?
    Go to Chinatown lots of Asian girls there.

  11. #7954

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vualxo  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new to this in the suburbs of Chicago, how do I find an Asian woman to lose my virginity to?
    Hi,

    Read this thread for reviews and pricing or read one of the suburban Massage Threads near you for the same.

    After a while, you will find whose reviews you can trust.

    Good luck.

  12. #7953
    Hi, new to this in the suburbs of Chicago, how do I find an Asian woman to lose my virginity to?

  13. #7952

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    A 50 yr old asian can pass as 35 yrs old. They are not white women, who at 30 looks like 50. So a 18 yr old Korean is probably 28 yrs. And I'd? LOL. Fake I'd dude.
    Just more BS. I saw her. She has baby damage, and she is older than 18. At least 28 I would say and I don't plan on seeing her again. The service was good for what that is worth.

  14. #7951

    Columbus

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Yep Warren Ohio. About 45 minutes east of me love that town real hidden AMP / Apartment Place was once considered the AMP capital of American. It was built in the 70's as a stop for Mobsters where they could have a pussy stop on their way to Cleveland and Chicago. If you get a chance in life make the 6 hour drive east from Chicago you will not regret it.
    Thanks for confirming. I used to live in Columbus and travel there occasionally. May just stop by.

  15. #7950
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    So 18 is OK with some of you guys? Under WHAT circumstances is an 18 year old doing this kind of work? I feel like the older guy I am sometimes on these boards. Not good, fellas.
    Age of consent in IL is 17 and there are huge ranges of ages on this board from probably early 20's to late 70's /80's. Not all women in this business are being pimped / trafficked some just enjoy sex or just don't find anything morally wrong with sex work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape