Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 748 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 798 848 1248 1748 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 28217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Denisse Mexicanita Cachonda

    Find her. She's safe And will treat you.

    Right.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88109467

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    No "super" safe situations. Maybe try the Brandon area and hook up with one with good reviews.

  2. #17011
    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    Trimmed Bush tops of leggs are a little hairy good deep throat but CBJ can tak and likes being pounded.

    Ben qv.
    Didn't someone comment that she wasn't "healthy". Was that false? Maybe that's why she does CBJ now?

  3. #17010

  4. #17009

    Seen her

    Trimmed Bush tops of leggs are a little hairy good deep throat but CBJ can tak and likes being pounded.

    Ben qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSulk74  [View Original Post]

  5. #17008

    Stephanie's Dboy

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is she (I know it doesn't sound right, but it's what's grammatically correct).
    Was going to see her a while back in Valrico at her hotel in the back section. Kept her updated on my arrival. I arrive and she starts freaking out via text. I need a few minutes, can you come back, I didn't expect you this soon, please come back in 5 minutes and all kinds of things. I immediately think one of you horn dogs is trying to get out of her room and I'm parked right in front.

    During these flurry of text messages, I see a car waiting to get into the back section. It's stopped and some dude is watching me. Now I'm thinking it's a double book and he may be a regular. I pull out and go to drive past him. I see the window go down, so I slow and put my window down. It's her dboy delivering. Asks what I need. I pass, but he doesn't take no for an answer. We chat for a few minutes. He's actually pitched me pretty good. I end up faking like I took his number as I can pass it onto another provider I know. He's really happy.

    I go "around the block" and come back. He's gone. I go in and Stephanie starts apologizing for the mix up. I tell her I met him and she starts in on him like what a sneaky bastard. Why? Because she wants to make a little scratch from selling to her clients that want to party. Finished off with the usual watch her take her meds and another solid session with her. Got to love that sexy blonde.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E54355EF-619E-471B-84EC-0EC751A27201.jpeg‎  

  6. #17007

    Info


  7. #17006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Genesis Kiss Not Dylan

    Genesis Kiss Is no Where near Dylan Jade. Doesn't look the same. I've never seen Dylan jade under that name before.

    Quote Originally Posted by DFK55  [View Original Post]
    Thought she went by Dylan Jade in past.

  8. #17005

    MIA Karen

    From Valrico area, 50+ spinner. Long tme without a post and she used to flood the sites. Any 411 please post or dm. Tia.

  9. #17004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Sita

    She's been Around For A Few Years Now. I've contacted her Before, She Quoted me 1. 5 but I don't remember if was for QV Or HhR. But She's real. Didn't pull the trigger on her. Not yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSulk74  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about her too. Hopefully we get feedback.

  10. #17003
    I've been curious about her too. Hopefully we get feedback.


  11. #17002

  12. #17001
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRide77  [View Original Post]
    That's BiBi. I've seen her a few times. I'm the past she has been strictly business. She has a nice thick body, but I just don't have good chemistry with her. YMMV.
    Wrong link for bibi anyways, but right description. Seen her out and about recently looks like pictures. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/89211560.

  13. #17000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Denisse Cachonda Mexicanita

    I think She'll do BBBJ for Extra Amount. Ask Her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LayingItDown76  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ at all.

  14. #16999
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this Stephanie is who is being discussed.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/89289942
    Yes, that is she (I know it doesn't sound right, but it's what's grammatically correct).

  15. #16998

    Jane

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86198782

    If you are looking for a skank hot spinner this is your girl. She only posts from time to time and can be difficult to reach but I've found her to be worth it. She gives great head and her few rules can be bypassed with a little persistence or persuasion. Bbj ok bb and cim YMMV. Good tight warm wet. I repeat whenever I can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape