Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 994 1494 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 25038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17643

    Suria

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I saw Suria last week. She was a nice women. She definitely have her demon but nothing to be afraid of. Very nice lady, BBBJ and bbbfs on the menu if that's what you want, cim if you want that. You should definitely see her before her demon get the best of her.
    Thanks for all the intel. I went to see Suria yesterday. As Style 20 said, she has her demons.

    We agreed on a time and price, with a follow up text an hour before to confirm. An hour before, I text. Crickets. Finally, she replied at the original time, as I was about to start texting for another provider, so I headed on over.

    Suria is working out of a rooming house in FR. She met me at the back door, a petite girl. Her pix are accurate. We wind our way up to her room, which is cluttered but not dirty. She struggled a bit to get some nice music on her phone, then she peeled off her dress. No tracks, scabs or bruises. I undressed, and we climbed onto her bed. She started with a BBBJ, and then proceeded to nod off with my dick in her mouth. She woke up, kept at it. I rimmed her a bit, she was clean. She got the bag and slid it on, then climbed on for CG. She was having trouble staying awake. Finally, we went to greek mish, and after a long slow session, I came in the bag. She got me a wet wipe to clean up.

    Obviously, she was on something, but she was very nice. If I knew what her schedule was, so I could get her fully awake, I would see her again. 200 HH with greek, extra 20 for "GFE" (K, but no tongue).

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...-/250562056770
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suria.jpeg‎  

  2. #17642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Ciara

    Her ad say she's back by popular demands but I never see a damn review about her. She said she's having $100 BJ special so when I text her and ask if it's BBBJ, she just reply "LMFAOOO" and that was it. She post a lot and seem to have a nice body so I'm confused why no one reviews her in here. If anyone seeing her and want to pm me instead about her service. I would love to know what's on the menu.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...0/171007696958

  3. #17641

    Recommendations for my birthday needed

    Hey anyone got intel on ladies who are heavily endowed and into (or just into) nipple play / Russian. I went to 1021 and saw Pink and it was a great experience hoping to see if I can skip the house and see someone like them directly. Also I am making a road trip to LA in September for my Birthday so if anyone has info on anyone between here and there I would totally appreciate it as a birthday gift. Oh bonus points if anyone knows someone with milk.

  4. #17640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Suria

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Has anyone seen Suria? I'm fond of lean women, and she seems to fit the bill.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...-/250562056770
    I saw Suria last week. She was a nice women. She definitely have her demon but nothing to be afraid of. Very nice lady, BBBJ and bbbfs on the menu if that's what you want, cim if you want that. You should definitely see her before her demon get the best of her.

  5. #17639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but she has 27 quite favorable pre-pandemic reviews on the "other site". But only as a "rub and tug" woman. Her current ad suggests that she may now be providing more than the "rub and tug".
    Check Worcester forum. Some talk of her being back with more on the menu there.

  6. #17638

    Suria

    I have not seen her, but she has 27 quite favorable pre-pandemic reviews on the "other site". But only as a "rub and tug" woman. Her current ad suggests that she may now be providing more than the "rub and tug".

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Has anyone seen Suria? I'm fond of lean women, and she seems to fit the bill.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...-/250562056770

  7. #17637

    Nelyb82

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one with info to share?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Nelyb82
    She had ads on cuddle comfort up to the end of 2021. That site (cuddle comfort) is supposed to be a platonic non sexual cuddling site. But she was open to everything as long as you paid, of course! She's a black girl in her late 30's about 5'2" great little body and genuine in her ability to fuck. She likes it and will give BBBJ's and swallow. Very pretty girl but it's a nut case. If you want to contact her I have her email addy. Just PM me here. But be careful she's obviously got some mental health issues. Told me all about some teacher she had in high school that was fucking her. Just be careful!

  8. #17636

    Suria

    Hello fellow mongers. Has anyone seen Suria? I'm fond of lean women, and she seems to fit the bill.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...-/250562056770
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suria.jpeg‎  

  9. #17635
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Yup. I've seen a few of them (won't repeat because its never as advertised in terms of services offered).

    I'm really curious about the condo / house ones.
    Some of AAMPs are the same level as the hotel Asians. Some are through actual agencies (like bostontop10; there's a thread dedicated to that one on the Boston board), and while the cost is generally higher, frequently so is the service level.

  10. #17634

    Cassie Bombshell Blond

    Quote Originally Posted by Praelium  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her? Have seen her on STG and Tryst.
    Forgot to link STG and Tryst:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ooh_lala_bombshellx21

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/817227886671

  11. #17633
    Quote Originally Posted by WearTheFnBoots  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Gemma Zee in the last 2-3 weeks? Been trying to contact her but no luck setting anything up. PM me if you don't want to share publicly.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Haven't seen her in the last couple of months but I did notice her ad on Tryst had her in Los Angeles for the last week or two.

  12. #17632
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://www.foxylists.com/ariachi

    I got a solicitation from her on what has become known here as the other board. I found out others got one too. But has anyone here seen this MILF? If so can you please PM me? She's in Providence this week. I want to ask certain things but I'd rather keep it private, since I've found that I usually get more answers that way. Mainly I'd like to know certain things that I, and I think a lot of other guys, would probably rather discuss privately.

    Thanks.
    She has all positive reviews.

  13. #17631

    Cassie Bombshell Blond

    Has anyone had any experience with her? Have seen her on STG and Tryst.

  14. #17630

    Gemma Zee?

    Anyone seen Gemma Zee in the last 2-3 weeks? Been trying to contact her but no luck setting anything up. PM me if you don't want to share publicly.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_

  15. #17629

    Hotel asians

    Yup. I've seen a few of them (won't repeat because its never as advertised in terms of services offered).

    I'm really curious about the condo / house ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    Hotel Asians are basically the same as AAMPs. Sometimes with AAMPs there's actually a local MMS you can work with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape