Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 26423
-
08-20-22 08:32 #18158Senior Member

Posts: 71Paige
Gave Paige a try. Nice girl. Has picking marks and looks to be old cigarette burn scars. Has some belly too. Safe apartment location on the northside. She had on lingerie when I got thru the door. Greeted me with a deep kiss. She liked to kiss during session which I like as well. Moved to BBBJ. Combination of hand and mouth. Right amount of spit. On went the cover and fucked in a couple positions. He tightness was just right for me. I may repeat. She is legit, super nice, and works hard. The picking marks are a turn off for me tho.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/563826887077
-
08-20-22 05:00 #18157Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey guys new here and thinking about trying this one / has anyone seen her
-
08-19-22 14:21 #18156Regular Member

Posts: 4The pics are a pornstar
Pics are actually Lexi Belle. Porn Star. Add is B. S.
.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 06:45 #18155Senior Member

Posts: 1323"Oak Creek" is a huge red flag. Best to avoid.
Originally Posted by MassageMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 00:41 #18154Senior Member

Posts: 1820See my report under News and Media.
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-18-22 21:28 #18153Senior Member

Posts: 117Ooj
Anyone hear from OOJ lately? Just the last month or so I haven't heard back from her which is surprising.
-
08-18-22 21:09 #18152Senior Member

Posts: 108About the wrestler or musician?
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 19:47 #18151Senior Member

Posts: 72Sting
Any one hear anything?
-
08-18-22 19:11 #18150Senior Member

Posts: 91Yuri
There is a Yuri that has a ad posted in Erotic monkey. Is that your Girl?
Originally Posted by LifeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 17:28 #18149Senior Member

Posts: 230Those pictures on that ad are of porn-star Lexi Belle.
Originally Posted by MassageMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 16:44 #18148Senior Member

Posts: 161She is on Eros, Asian her pics do not do her justice.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
Also try this https://tryst/escort/yurisexy88_19
-
08-18-22 16:43 #18147Senior Member

Posts: 135Yuri?
What's a Yuri?
Originally Posted by LifeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 15:53 #18146Regular Member

Posts: 16Alexandra
Hey guys, I did the search and came up with nothing. Anything on this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexandr...k-creek-760644
-
08-18-22 15:19 #18145Senior Member

Posts: 161Yuri
Damn I know I keep saying this but I just can't get enough of Yuri. She is on the tip top of my list, if she lived here I would be broke.
Life guy out.
-
08-18-22 12:13 #18144Senior Member

Posts: 639[QUOTE=OildaleGuy;6075706]Are we talking about this Aria?
Not sure , there are a few "Arias" . I was referring to a different one










Reply With Quote






