Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 7853
-
08-19-22 21:51 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 1231Damn, at that point I think I would have just paid it! More power to you for sticking to your principals.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 20:38 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 5229Do a name search on Nicole or cheerleader here and on the Htfd forum.
Originally Posted by BasicHuman
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-19-22 20:02 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 746Yes, but for a $50 up charge.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 19:02 #5675Regular Member

Posts: 2Fun and enjoyable companionship and massage
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/882025244460 Any intel on this one I remember seeing something but I can't find it anymore.
-
08-19-22 05:26 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 625Her post list BBBJ, she didn't even offer that! Tough week!
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 17:03 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 746Not my week
After my Yola experience I still needed relief. Tried to see Tara. Said she was out but would be back at 4:00. I said ok. She never showed or responded to Texts or phone calls. Waited until almost 4:30. I'm 0 for 3 this week. Not my usual batting average.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/013476129996
-
08-18-22 16:59 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 746Monica
Saw her last week. She is Chelseys sister. She's a little younger and prettier. Didn't get far. Said I was supposed to pick up a cover. I didn't see it in the text or ad. All I got was a HJ. It was ok but not what I was expecting. I might try her agsin. This time I will make sure we are clear on why I am bringing besides donation.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...p/531632926173
-
08-18-22 15:32 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 746Avoid this one
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f.../100679646657. Not a complete rip off but pretty close. She had a lousy set up. First she bitched because I didn't have a cover. She had a female condom. Never use one before Had a louse small couch. Hard to get comfy so she said this isn't going to work and she stopped after a few minutes. Got up and dressed. At least she gave me back 40. Should have been more but didn't want to make a scene. Avoid this one. Her name is Lola.
-
08-18-22 13:56 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 380Surprised to see that this one is even alive to be honest!
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 11:12 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 746Angie
That's her. I have no intrest in seeing her but you used to see her ads on skip 12 times a day and now she seems to have disappeared. Maybe the Asian Ads are squeezing everyone out. That seems to be all you see.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 07:23 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 174Jessi
Is this the same Jessi that used to work out of both Bristol & Waterbury?
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 07:21 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 174Angie
I saw her awile back on the pike for BBBJCIM. Nuthin out of the ordinary but the needle marks all over her legs were a major turnoff. She was wearing shorts & that was the 1st thing that caught my eye.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 20:26 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 746That's the one I was referring to. My experience was not a great one. But she has been around forever.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 18:08 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 96There was an Angie from Hudson Valley, NY that used to visit the area, she was great. I last saw her in Naugy before covid hit. Really wish she'd visit again (I've heard she's gone by several different names over the years) .
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/phone/475-477-8482
-
08-17-22 16:12 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 930Angie
Searching the last number I had for her got me this recent ad for the pike. The T. E. are. Is worth a read.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...A/860328245577
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...coputz-2348427
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/860-400-5959










Reply With Quote






