Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 18403
-
08-19-22 06:08 #9733Senior Member

Posts: 108It was Grace
Some one posted below on here and I remembered the name. Her SA profile says Grace but her RW name starts with a K.
Originally Posted by Decadentme
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-f1f518e5778a
Yeah, a pain with sporadic communication, no swallow, no "buttstuff" and covered sex only because she doesn't believe in birth control. Won't host, won't meet by her because she doesn't want her ex to know. Etc.
-
08-19-22 00:31 #9732Senior Member

Posts: 631ZuriG
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-74fa5534453c
Talk to her a few weeks ago too. She was asking for 200 just for M&G, and 500 ppm. I'm glad I didn't bother, she definitely two face Gwen. Seinfeld reference, we're old.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 22:12 #9731Senior Member

Posts: 1021Yeah, I met her a few weeks ago. Hot chick but not worth what she charged. Whole scenario was a hot mess.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 20:53 #9730Senior Member

Posts: 1026Kendall back with a new account
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-9683be959cbb
Ultimate GPS, and a huge *****.
-
08-18-22 20:09 #9729Senior Member

Posts: 36That's the girl I talked to her earlier in the week. Queen of GPS
That's the girl I talked to her earlier in the week. Queen of GPS.
Originally Posted by Decadentme
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 19:01 #9728Senior Member

Posts: 139CashApp upfront
Same here.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 19:00 #9727Senior Member

Posts: 117Is this the profile?
Is this the profile of the 2nd girl, who wants $800?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
Originally Posted by Cruisin1011
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 17:27 #9726Senior Member

Posts: 1021We were texting a month or so ago. I made it abundantly clear within the first few texts that I only paid after meeting face to face and wouldn't send a dime beforehand, and I asked if that was going to be an issue and never heard back from her again. So you can come to your own conclusion based off her non-response.
Originally Posted by RedBaron69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 16:11 #9725Senior Member

Posts: 880Too many red flags
Some College, Mixed, 1 kid, and Average (when pics look much better) seems to be the recipe for a scammer.
Originally Posted by RedBaron69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 16:08 #9724Senior Member

Posts: 84Vb180
-
08-18-22 16:04 #9723Senior Member

Posts: 846Summeronfire
Summeronfire. Also posted on FBurg forum.
This one had been bugging me on SA for a while.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-89ee2125fdb7
Finally met her around Stafford for lunch.
She came and immediately I was a No, looked 40 lbs heavier than her pics.
Since we ordered by then, sat and ate and just for fun asked how she'd do things.
Apparently she still is with her kid's dad.
Very light kissing allowed, everything incl BJ covered. And yeah. Wants upfront before getting in the room.
I just laughed and told her that I will think it over, she texted me a couple of times and I told her that I'm still thinking LOL.
-
08-18-22 16:04 #9722Senior Member

Posts: 880She confused this with Christian Mingle.
Total smoke show, former D-1 athlete. Her IG and Linked in profiles have a bible verse on them.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-fa35780ff00b
-
08-18-22 14:49 #9721Senior Member

Posts: 1241Wearing heels on the beach?
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 13:49 #9720Senior Member

Posts: 586Here's her SB page. If you ask me, she has one of those PasdeTwat kind of faces that might take a picture or two that's good, but the truth is she's probably pretty gnarly-looking.
Originally Posted by StickDeath
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...dfd19882640935
There was a Seinfeld episode about that, right? Model in some lights, hideous in others?
-
08-18-22 13:39 #9719Senior Member

Posts: 1021Salome
Anyone have any info on her? We've been texting for a few days now. She's a tough nut to crack, wants stupid money for just 3-4 hrs. Trying to talk her down but idk if it's worth still pursuing. Just curious if anyone else has had any luck.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-b212ad206cbb












Reply With Quote




