Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 30812
-
08-18-22 13:18 #19427Senior Member

Posts: 226Yes, easily 200+ lbs. This was almost immediately after prison so she may have put on a lot of jail weight. Maybe she's lost a lot by now, especially if she's using and that's why she doesn't check in with her PO.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 11:41 #19426Senior Member

Posts: 170Lindsey's a bit of a ghoster tho
I trued setting up with Lindsey 2 x from different #'s. Once via text, once through her website booking. She confirmed time both times, then when I was in the area (and even at the place she sent me to, crickets. Fucking exasperated by it, I really like her body type / look and was really looking forward to seeing her.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 06:29 #19425Senior Member

Posts: 88Baby (xAva) gained weight
I just saw her. She is not fat, obese or very chubby. She picked up a few pounds. Most people do as the age. As indicated, she could probably lose 20 lbs to get back to a better weight. She has a pooch but its not huge. Lower side of "chubby". The weight is mostly in her belly and butt. Honestly, not any different than most of the talent we have around here. The heavy makeup is what really was a turn off for me.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
My point originally had been that you should not expect the toned body of the past she used to have.
-
08-17-22 21:33 #19424Senior Member

Posts: 337Ava
Ava obese? Like really obese or just chubby?
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 19:31 #19423Senior Member

Posts: 25Anna in Cary / Morrisville
Came upon her on them but she only has 1 review and made her account inactive after a few days. She's on escort book and seems to be updating it. Was wondering if anyone has Intel?
https://anna8199.escortbook.com/
-
08-17-22 15:14 #19422Regular Member

Posts: 16She scammed me for 40 Sunday. And I've seen her a few times. As far as I'm concerned she's an absolute stay away now.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 14:13 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 1710The bad and the good
So I did my research on this one and she seemed legit. Apparently comes out of Texas and more recently Charlotte, but it went like this: Lots of comms and appointment setting, but when I finally arrived at the location, total silence. Ghosted. I think she may be fake. Either way, it was supposedly going to be a very sterile experience.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/89113901
The good: I went instead to see "Linda" for the second time. I know she's a YMMV type of girl and a lot of guys left disappointed. But she's fucking gorgeous and that's worth it to me. 100 for a QV and she didn't ever want to do a CBJ at first but she likes me so I got a bit of that. No DATY and she's sort of reluctant about sucking her tits. AND, she will ONLY do mish! So feel free to never go see her. But if you do, like me, be raging horny and you can just lay her cute body back and go deep and long while she moans. Finish in the bag, of course. If she wasn't so young and hot, I'd never bother. But she is young and hot.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88967918
-
08-17-22 11:35 #19420Senior Member

Posts: 1242DM sent. Serious charges. Please warn others if you see her posting anywhere else.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 09:24 #19419Senior Member

Posts: 226I saw her soon after she got released when she wasn't officially back in the hobby. She was obese. I almost walked away but her and I go way back. Could barely finish though.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 01:07 #19418Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488At a minimum the working lady ages faster the longer they stay in the hobby. Add financial irresponsibility with no future plan then the rut only gets deeper. Those once visible green pastures become blocked by the mud banks from the rut their in. Add alcohol or drugs as a coping mechanism then yes, the time bomb countdown has commenced. Without family or friends who care then the so called help is actually a man following his dick. The help is only day to day until he's had enough and moves on leaving them in a worst situation then before. Let's hope this isn't the outcome for xAva (aka Baby).
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 00:49 #19417Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
The pictures have been tempting over the years. Her parole officer will be checking and probably random drug screening too. Why go back to trouble after a lengthy stay at her uncle's house? If anything she should have received a jolt of reality considering the seriousness of her previous charges. She is a local so is family not helping? You probably saved others from equal disappointment.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 22:43 #19416Senior Member

Posts: 88Baby. Not so much anymore
Sorry, she picked up a pooch (probably 20 lbs), doesn't appear to have been in a gym in years, heavy makeup. There also appears to be a handler. With all of that, legal troubles and demons, I would not risk it. She was on my bucket list so that's scratched off, but I wish I had left it alone.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 22:19 #19415Senior Member

Posts: 116Mina
Is Mina still around, I dreamed of her several times and she was really amazing.
-
08-16-22 22:14 #19414Senior Member

Posts: 190$400 is a hard pass but if she's 1/2 as hot as she was she's got 95% of what's available beat.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 21:45 #19413Senior Member

Posts: 88Body. Lindsey Sinclair, Kris. But this is subjective to what you like
So Lindsey has a great body but this is subjective to what you like. YMMV with her. She is accommodating but not GFE (nothing bare, at least with me). If you don't like tone / petite then she is not for you.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
https://www.sexylindseysinclair.com/
Kris has a great body as well and is more standard (just a good figure, no real extra weight, decent breasts, etc). She appears to be demon free to me which is nice but has a bf that she stays with that appears to be on something (he never bothers anyone and waits outside the hotel).
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/018001080542
I am sure there are plenty of others but unless you provide a bit more on what you like, its all subjective.









Reply With Quote






