Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 24535
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14965
    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to share some updated photos, she's looking for some new friends and asked me to share.
    You got a link for her?

  2. #14964

    Sierra?

    Any intel on this one? I'm seeing her tonight so I'll report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...y-rubs/2822329

  3. #14963

    Awful

    She looks hideous. DEFINETLEY skipping that one.

  4. #14962

    Try this one

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-deal/42202178

  5. #14961

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else had a dream about this one? Let me know how it went. I would like hear about your dream with her as well. As always willing to share contact info for any senior members on here. Oh and she's staying at an inn in Baltimore.
    Just wanted to share some updated photos, she's looking for some new friends and asked me to share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220817-121457.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220817-121507_Snapchat.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220817-121522_Snapchat.jpg‎  

  6. #14960

    Linknworks

    Link works fine for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.

  7. #14959

    Link doesn't work

    Link doesn't work.

  8. #14958

    Her

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to?
    https://withescorts.com/escorts/133292603163549696

  9. #14957

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, she was shared today on the harford county wanted page so be careful if you're seeing her, might have unwanted uncles showing up while you're there.
    Who are you referring to?

  10. #14956

    Jess Aberdeen

    Just a heads up, she was shared today on the harford county wanted page so be careful if you're seeing her, might have unwanted uncles showing up while you're there.

  11. #14955

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. She was a regular of mine for a while but got tired of the same thing. She did gain a few more pounds. Everything is covered-CBJ (6/10) cfs (7-10). Hygiene is ok she had a slight odor last time I hit her but she's bubbly and cool. I would hit her again if I'm in the mood for a sbbw.
    I could go for a ssbbw, haven't had one since Kandi was here. I'll have to check the ***** out next time she post.

  12. #14954
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Keep an eye out for violet that stays at BWI, she's like 54 so I'm not sure if that's considered gilf age or not for you. She's been reviewed by myself and others and is always a good time.
    Thank you. I've seen her ad's before but never took the plunge. Will keep an eye out.

  13. #14953

    Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Always looking for the elusive GILF in the area. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.
    Keep an eye out for violet that stays at BWI, she's like 54 so I'm not sure if that's considered gilf age or not for you. She's been reviewed by myself and others and is always a good time.

  14. #14952
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all of the important detailed information.

    BK.
    LOL!

    C'Mon. MJC, people here have given you plenty. You need to share some information yourself.

  15. #14951

    Gilf

    Always looking for the elusive GILF in the area. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape