Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 25044
-
08-19-22 17:02 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 457Some of AAMPs are the same level as the hotel Asians. Some are through actual agencies (like bostontop10; there's a thread dedicated to that one on the Boston board), and while the cost is generally higher, frequently so is the service level.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 12:39 #17633Regular Member

Posts: 7Cassie Bombshell Blond
Forgot to link STG and Tryst:
Originally Posted by Praelium
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/ooh_lala_bombshellx21
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/817227886671
-
08-19-22 09:17 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 764Haven't seen her in the last couple of months but I did notice her ad on Tryst had her in Los Angeles for the last week or two.
Originally Posted by WearTheFnBoots
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 05:35 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 149She has all positive reviews.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 01:21 #17630Regular Member

Posts: 7Cassie Bombshell Blond
Has anyone had any experience with her? Have seen her on STG and Tryst.
-
08-18-22 23:46 #17629Regular Member

Posts: 1Gemma Zee?
Anyone seen Gemma Zee in the last 2-3 weeks? Been trying to contact her but no luck setting anything up. PM me if you don't want to share publicly.
https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
-
08-18-22 22:28 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 640Hotel asians
Yup. I've seen a few of them (won't repeat because its never as advertised in terms of services offered).
I'm really curious about the condo / house ones.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 12:53 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 826Pam
Saw Pam earlier this week for a QV and she was so out it, jumpy, couldn't stay still, I stand corrected.
Originally Posted by JohannJohann
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Sitteb36
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 10:42 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 283I know other NE states work out of condos. I have never seen them run out of a private home in RI. Also the pricing is not standard nor is the service. It's either a scam or maybe they are using a new business model. When I'm around ill try.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 10:02 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 2110Sativa
I saw her. Decent experience. I think she's only available before 4 pm when her kid gets home, or so she told me (I thought school was out for the summer, so not sure what to make of it).
Originally Posted by MAbored
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 08:51 #17624Senior Member

Posts: 4546Mimi
I don't know. Every time I text her she keep telling me her rate. It was getting annoying asking the same thing every time I text her. It's like she text you and If she don't see you that day then she deleted all her text. She live 55 minute and I feel like if I drive to her spot in Warwick, she will ghost me or make me wait an hour.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 06:54 #17623Senior Member

Posts: 834Aria Goldberg
https://www.foxylists.com/ariachi
I got a solicitation from her on what has become known here as the other board. I found out others got one too. But has anyone here seen this MILF? If so can you please PM me? She's in Providence this week. I want to ask certain things but I'd rather keep it private, since I've found that I usually get more answers that way. Mainly I'd like to know certain things that I, and I think a lot of other guys, would probably rather discuss privately.
Thanks.
-
08-17-22 20:41 #17622Senior Member

Posts: 457Hotel Asians are basically the same as AAMPs. Sometimes with AAMPs there's actually a local MMS you can work with.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 20:28 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 663Dreamt Melissa before.
Not the worst, but not a repeat. Face wasn't that appealing IMO. She tried and was enthusiastic enough. BBJCIM and DATY. Different people will have different preference though.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 20:01 #17620Senior Member

Posts: 160She's real as can be, she's been in the game awhile. I been seeing her off & on about 8 yrs. She won't see me anymore because she got a new IUD & she says I'm too big and it's hurts. She's a freak too & used to take a pounding. Everything covered until she knows you, then I used to get a real good BBBJ. She's thick & sexy asf IMHO, I've seen her more than probably any other provider but be careful if your big you might have a bad time.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




