Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 37375
-
08-18-22 11:23 #26065Senior Member

Posts: 64But you had time to scroll back two pages to find my post
Neither do I buddy. You have more post on here than I do LOL. Your response is not even relevant to my post. You're just tryna talk shit. Talking about one female not "every nut you bust" get the fuck on
Originally Posted by Telecaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 10:38 #26064Senior Member

Posts: 71Time restraints
I don't know about you buddy, but I don't have time to report out on every nut I bust.
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 10:24 #26063Senior Member

Posts: 232Old Ad
Notice that the ad was last updated four-and-a-half years ago. I saw her once many years ago. She was a good time but simply too far away for me to be a repeat customer.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 09:27 #26062Senior Member

Posts: 212Liaa
Has anyone actually spoken to Leah recently? Does she even know this is going on?
-
08-18-22 08:07 #26061Senior Member

Posts: 202Liaa
I reached out to Liaa about 10 days ago and yesterday morning got a response asking "Are you okay with being recorded?" With pics of 4 different guys touching her and being touched all from above the table! Naturally I will avoid that like the plague!
Stay safe,
JQP.
-
08-18-22 07:13 #26060Senior Member

Posts: 117I think the dividing line is, "what's the point?" As in some would rather go without than have someone unattractive. The point of the hobby is to pay people to leave, but if you are talking some random wilderbeast, just go to your local dive bar and grab anyone applicable for a quickie and drop them immediately as well. Less expensive too.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
I saw this a lot in the SA thread, too, where people are posting asking about the absolute worst looking women on there and seemingly ignoring the 99 percent better looking people. It's like some people just aren't aiming higher and are thinking they can't do any better, even when paying for it.
Now if that's just someone's fetish or what they like, no issues, nobody is kink shaming anyone. It's just the guys that are settling for garbage; I don't get it.
The quality of women doing massages has dropped so much around here, I just quit since I'd just rather DIY than force my eyes closed and imagine someone else while on the table. I remember the Windsor days where you got actual attractive 20 somethings, or even that one place in Troy 4 or so years ago just north of 15 when actual attractive 20-30 Asian women were rotating in and out before it shut down. The choices now are just bad. Why even bother, imo.
-
08-18-22 01:58 #26059Senior Member

Posts: 91Lisa Bonitas old partner
Hey guys.
Can anyone tell me what services lisa provides if you have seen her now alone without Bonita or in the past with Bonita I want to book a session just don't know what to expect.
Thank you.
-
08-18-22 01:14 #26058Senior Member

Posts: 125Hello
Hello can you please give me more details and any contact number?? And address?
Originally Posted by CouchExeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 00:57 #26057Senior Member

Posts: 86Greenday
No table or standing shower at Greenday, but they give great massages, and if you make an appointment with Joy, her prostate massage is the best.
Originally Posted by SirHabibi
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 23:31 #26056Regular Member

Posts: 18Bonita
OMG! I went to see my favorite girl, great massage, amazing finish and now a hot shower available.
-
08-17-22 16:17 #26055Senior Member

Posts: 465Sarah
Is sarah still in business? Lord knows Im not going back to see Lia since that boyfriend uploaded videos of my naked ass to pornhub. lmfao
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 13:46 #26054Senior Member

Posts: 66Maybe reopened.
It was almost legit back then. No TS. Hot towels? Yes.
Originally Posted by SirHabibi
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 12:19 #26053Banned Member

Posts: 19It happened to me this morning, Got a random text with photo of Liaa giving someone a bodyrub. (Just a regular monger here not an ex bf, had 1 encounter with her a few months back.)
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 12:00 #26052Senior Member

Posts: 178Sarah
Someone just asked about her a couple days ago, is she still working? I haven't seen her in a few years and it would be nice to see her again.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 11:48 #26051Senior Member

Posts: 121Sarah Sinn
I remember Sarah quite well! Used to see her regularly back in the day. She had aged a little over time but mostly it was her weight that went up and down. Always a great time but much funner back when she first started out!
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





