Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 15286
-
08-19-22 19:29 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 153Oh hell no
Stand your ground. Negotiate, they want tips and if it's $300 or $0 tips, they will bend in more ways than one. .
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 13:55 #8055Regular Member

Posts: 19Maya AS
Yeah I like to go in prepared and somewhere I heard 300 for the upgrade. I would never, $200 is more feasible but I don't want to push the community haha.
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 13:10 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 153Rina Asian Star
Rina's cute petite girl with a nice body. She's got a darker complexion now but pictures are her tats and all.
I think she's had some surgery done on her lips because they are pretty full and very kissable and great when she's swallowing my sword. DFK with her is fantastic with her lips as I plowed into her repeatedly and she is into it as she lifts her ass and legs so I can go deeper as I plow her. I take a rest and I go down for DATY and her pussy is delicious and I get myself ready for reinsertion and I P2P her a bit to get her wetter then a new cover goes on for me to plow her more in missionary, doggy then cg where I finally unloaded my shot. She was at Wall Street desires so I know she was well trained in dark arts of getting fucked!
-
08-19-22 07:01 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 70Ny Asian Fitness. ViVi
It's been a hard day for a bunch of different reasons and just needed to nut without paying for dinner, make fake conversation and pretend to care. Texted NYAF mms is also happy to see of course. LOL.
I just needed putang so I didn't care who I was spending the hour with. This time again was vivi.
Decent body and good skills.
We meet, mess around, go to the shower where she lays me down and works her magic on me and mainly. The boys.
More bbj, 69, rim, We fuck, I pull out, rip the cover off and pray I don't lose this load, luckily for all it was half CIM half on her tits.
-
08-19-22 01:14 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 153Maya
Damn this was a while ago. She was asking $200 at the time. They moved to a new spot and not in apartment anymore.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 19:30 #8051Banned Member

Posts: 102Where?
Can't find the original post. What place was he writing about?
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 17:03 #8050Regular Member

Posts: 19How much
Might you have an idea on PSE upgrade?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 16:21 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 1766CCP Venus hot babe
Venus 320 hr DFK BBBJ CFS CIM Going to grab lunch at the Whole Foods aka Whole Check and stopped by CCP. Venus free so got her for an hour. She looks better with new hair cut and color. About 5'4, nice C tits, nice ass. Not exotic or anything crazy but just a hot girl you would go to the mall with and bang her out in the dressing room at Victoria's Secret. I'd say 28-30.
I just walk in the room and start kissing her. She has little English. Just kiss and lick her body a bit before a preview BBBJ. Standing shower.
In the room I went down on her. She loves getting that pussy eaten. A quick BBBJ and I laid down for some CG (yeah she put the condom on). Kissing and tit sucking and bouncing her in the air. Then standing / bent over doggy and she is a girl that I drill. Tired out and had her suck and jerk me off until I cim. She does get that last drop before spitting it out.
P.S. Don't try to bang your girl at the dressing room at Wilson's Leather. They will pull you out of there.
I remember when Fiona first started at NYAW. She reminded me of Olivia Munn. And damn she was a little shy back then.
Originally Posted by Erewhonow
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 15:42 #8048Senior Member

Posts: 114Mott & Elizabeth
Hey guys I'm planning on going to mott and Elizabeth soon I haven't been to either of those places so can anyone recommend someone from these places. I'd be down to try BBFS with one of these girls too.
-
08-18-22 02:03 #8047Banned Member

Posts: 36Session with Nicole from NYAF
Still on cloud nine after my Session with Nicole today. After doing some scoping around online it seems like she had been working somewhere else in the city at one point, but as far as I am concerned she is one of the best new girls I have seen in a long time. I am usually hesitant to see new girls because of the good relationships I have with a couple of the providers at NYAF and don't see any reason to branch out. I like going in to a session with at least a general sense of what to expect in terms of service level / performance, but tonight none of that mattered. As soon as that door swung open and Nicole started to passionately DFK me, I knew that I was about to have some serious fun.
Admittedly I was initially a tad been thrown off when she walked in because there was a bit of a discrepancy between what she looked like in person and the photos online. She is hot, and the photos aren't trying to make her look hotter or fake or anything, I just think that whoever edited them didn't do the best editing job. Regardless, her sweet southern Chinese accent coupled with her slim waist, natural soft C's, flat tummy and cute face really caught my attention. Most young girls go above and beyond when it comes to keeping a beauty regimen to take care of their skin and Nicole is no exception. She is so soft and velvety all over I couldn't help keep my hands off of her.
Was really surprised how good she was at kissing but completely blown away by the preview BBBJ I got moments later. It seems like every girl I meet seems to top one another in this department. Ollie, sara, Fiona and Ada really set the bar high, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but Nicole has better head game. From the get go full DT, really good rhythm, speed, and just everything you could want from a BBBJ. Didn't have eye contact but I'm not a fan of that anyway because I just imagine what they see looking up at me and get self conscious! She has this technique where she turns her head when she gets all the way down, truly porn star level skill and enthusiasm. I would have donated right then and there after a few minutes if she didn't suggest that we go take a shower.
Standard nuru shenanigans happened shortly after. I slipped and stubbed my toe so hard I saw stars but I was quickly relieved when I put my head down as the nuru began. After a standard wash and body slide I was gifted some really playful BLS from behind and rimming. I get throwbacks from the mainland type service when they ask you to arch your rear up a little bit so they can really get under the hood. Really good BLS, rim and BBBJ from behind, lovely technique and was really well received. After turning over and getting a playful catbath / body slide the incredible BBBJ continued with a level of intensity I never thought I would ever experience with a provider. It really could not have been better, absolutely 10/10 best I've ever had. After a few minutes I felt my first donation coming and didn't hold back. No hesitation, didn't skip a beat and kept going well after I was done. I was totally spent; felt like my soul had left my body.
After heading back to the room I laid down and got a pretty decent massage. Rather then doing some dry playful rubbing like most ladies Nicole actually put some oil and gave me a pretty nice massage before the fun continued. After getting massaged for a bit, the incredible BBBJ continued, and in less than 10 minutes I had another extra-terrestrial orgasmic experience. I came myself into another galaxy. If you think for a second I'm joking or exaggerating, just go and find out for yourself. I had been on the receiving end of such incredible head I barely even got a chance to get a couple of strokes in before the session ended. After getting me rock solid again I slipped on a cover and Nicole went on top for a bit and rode whatever bit of baby gravy in me out after a few minutes. Cute ass, really tight, I didn't stand a chance. Thank the heavens I don't have to wait too long between donations or I would have been truly screwed. Gents, if I haven't made it clear enough, Nicole's services are second to none and should be appreciated as such. I never tip, I think prices are justifiably high enough and tipping isn't necessary but today I felt compelled to. In typical Chinese fashion I had to choose a number with good luck so gave an additional 66.66 on top. She is a top notch provider, definitely someone you must see and someone who I'm going to see in a couple of days because I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since. Don't walk gents, run!
-
08-18-22 01:34 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 60Peach spa
Is this the actual name. Can't seem to find on maps.
Originally Posted by LuckyGreen
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 01:00 #8045Regular Member

Posts: 1NY Asian Fitness
Here in Manhattan, and I just wanted to give a shout out to this place. The mamasan at the front, Bella, is totally sweet and she convinced me to go with three girls. Fiona, Abby and Nicole. Honestly it was too much action to handle. DFK, DATY, and everyone was in synergy with each other. Not sure what else to say other than five stars!
-
08-18-22 00:42 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 36The verification is for safety. If you don't want to send it to them, there is the option of showing them I'd once you get there in person. No different than boarding a plane.
Originally Posted by JoGreen
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 23:56 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 115DDY & CCP verification
I used nyaw before they became nyaf and had no issues getting in but can't seem to get verified with either ddy or ccp. Anyone know the best way? I hate giving my I'd.
-
08-17-22 23:36 #8042Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks for the input!
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





