Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 910 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 960 1010 1410 1910 ... LastLast
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27674

    Alexis is a no-go!

    Going to make this short and sweet. Had good comms, agreed on some mario coins, gave me the location and no deposit asked. Response when I left to head over but as soon as I showed up and let her know I parked. crickets. Not a peep from her, and it's been 2 hours now.

    My advice, don't bother.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/819729597502

  2. #27673

    Snow Bunny

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/966838100765

    I had several good sessions with this provider, and thought we had good connection. I was going to meet her for the third time, but she needed help with securing a room prior to meeting with her. I sent her. 6 on casApp then as you would had guessed crickets. We all talked about it enough in this forum about deposits or advances for rooms etc. To providers. Funny thing is I was very certain that I was not getting my ROI, but I wanted to see if this chick was going to prove me wrong. The candy was just too strong to overcome, and possibly with bad company. Tread lightly with this one gents.

  3. #27672

    About Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    UTR Lauren does not look so good. That is a fact!

    Petite / UTR Lauren has horrible mouth skills. She says her neck gets sore fast and pumps your cock with her hand. That is a fact!

    Petite / UTR Laure gets so wasted on candy she leave the monger in bed and goes to take a loud farting shit for 15 minutes! That is a fact!

    There is another fact. Avoid UTR / Petite Lauren.
    Man, I saw her about 2 months ago for a car meet and didn't know it was her until after she got into the cruiser. This girl's body was jacked and she did not look good at all! At all! I was very surprised / disappointed and the service was shiddy at best! I'll say too, Avoid this clown!

  4. #27671

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    UTR Lauren does not look so good. That is a fact!

    Petite / UTR Lauren has horrible mouth skills. She says her neck gets sore fast and pumps your cock with her hand. That is a fact!

    Petite / UTR Laure gets so wasted on candy she leave the monger in bed and goes to take a loud farting shit for 15 minutes! That is a fact!

    There is another fact. Avoid UTR / Petite Lauren.
    Different strokes for different folks. I have had good experiences with her.

  5. #27670

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    An otherwise proven reliably provider?

    Just curious if anyone had once a solid, go-to provider that had been 'turned' and was looking to bust loyal mongers to reduce the amount of trouble they were in.
    I have always wanted to ask this myself, so I will join this for response.

  6. #27669

    Anyone ever dodged a sting from.

    An otherwise proven reliably provider?

    Just curious if anyone had once a solid, go-to provider that had been 'turned' and was looking to bust loyal mongers to reduce the amount of trouble they were in.

  7. #27668

    Evening mongers

    Any info on the female.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220817-191020.jpg‎  

  8. #27667

    Lauren Was Taking A Major Shit After Inviting Monger To Her Room

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her tonight. Highly recommended. Very nice location. She is very professional and knows what she is doing. BBBJ is on the menu which is partly why I went. I've seen her several times recently and she is top notch.
    UTR Lauren does not look so good. That is a fact!

    Petite / UTR Lauren has horrible mouth skills. She says her neck gets sore fast and pumps your cock with her hand. That is a fact!

    Petite / UTR Laure gets so wasted on candy she leave the monger in bed and goes to take a loud farting shit for 15 minutes! That is a fact!

    There is another fact. Avoid UTR / Petite Lauren.

  9. #27666
    Not sure if this has been posted but anyone have info on this girl?

    She says she's 19 and staying off Youngerman. She sent me a pic of her that's not in the ad, I'm just not sure because their are no reports on her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-petite/48909384

  10. #27665

    Julie

    Noticed she posted in Jacksonville again. I know I'm not senior, so anyone interested, just see post #19338, and travel back before doing so.

    So you can be best armed with knowledge.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/881353816262

  11. #27664

    Be careful

    Be wary of this one. Found out the girl she's doing doubles with is Mandy Mandy Mandy. It's no reflection on her services, strictly speaking, but it says something about the company she keeps. I know there's talk of Mandy turning over a new leaf, and whatnot, all I'm saying is the track record speaks for itself. I certainly won't be the one to risk it.

    Just on the off chance it saves somebody here.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/086928753601

  12. #27663

    She is real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/952716795595

    Anyone got info on this one? Thinking about setting something up this week.
    Had a dream a couple of days ago, everything was covered but she is sexy and has a nice vibe. I would repeat.

  13. #27662

    Looking for recommendations.

    Been taking break from from hobby. Are there any good reliable, drug free, GFE ish, MILF ish providers out there? Preferably someone who hosts out of there own home versus motels. I'm not opposed to paying a little higher than average but not as high as these eros folks.

    I've been looking on erotic monkey and cross referencing reviews here but yet to find anyone.

    Thanks guys.

  14. #27661

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Knowing the ad pictures on most ads is not 'exactly' what you'll get, can you comment on her weight? Is she petite? Big boned? Etc. Also maybe let us know the donations?

    Thank you.
    Donation 1. 4 hh, She looks great, not petite, definitely not fat, thick in right areas. No db around ethier!

  15. #27660

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    HER FACE WAS COVERED IN SCABS AND YOU WERE DISAPPOINTED SHE DIDN'T LET YOU EAT HER ASS1?2?3?4?5?6?7?8??

    Did you consider handing her a $5 bill and a google maps link to the nearest health clinic with free STI services?
    You beat us to it! I'm pretty sure we were all wanting to say this very comment, but you beat us to it! WTF. Shaking my head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape