Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 7730
-
08-19-22 23:52 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 72Danna at Sahara
Avoid this ***** five notes for a BJ 😂 and she's old as fuck, most likely over 30. I got her down to 3 for FS, but I declined.
-
08-19-22 20:55 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 34Most girls there are FS very very few are none FS.
Originally Posted by StrawHat888
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 19:55 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 131So she delivered everything?? We need more maya and less pixie experiences.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 18:36 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 870Thank you seen her last night, thank you!!
Originally Posted by Rickers
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 16:42 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 317Is this the same ROB event you reported a couple days ago, or a second offense?
Originally Posted by RickSanchez01
[View Original Post]
In any event, that sucks & thanks for outing her, she's on my no-go list now.
-
08-18-22 15:07 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 497Maya Monet at Paradise should fit your description and extras are reasonable. A Benji should do for a pleasurable VIP experience.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 09:58 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 240Sabrina
Sabrina was certainly beautiful. It was hard to get a dance from her because she spends half of her shift outside with her friends getting high. Hope to see her again one day.
Originally Posted by AztecBoi
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 18:15 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 77Beware
So I visited Synn COI couple of days ago. Saw the talent that was around. Ended up just sticking with Pixie since I've had her in the VIP before. Anyways, we agree to set price of 2 for everything. She kinda appears high or drunk when I think about it. I proceed to pay for a VIP, she says she needs to get something in the back. This b. H never comes back, the manager is even notified and had to go get her. At this point I should've just asked for my money back from the club. So we go to VIP, this dumb broad says she forgot something again and dips out from VIP, comes back with a few minutes left. Tries everything to avoid giving FS. Then when she starts the dumb security comes and says time is up. This girl scammed me good. I'm surprised since I've had her before. So beware of this dumb broad. Don't fall for it like me, don't even consider tipping beforehand.
-
08-17-22 18:11 #3417Regular Member

Posts: 2Sabrina
Yeah Sabrina was dope man. Her VIPs and even lap dances were super worth the wait / money. Yeah grabbing a drink right now. Any recommendations in the OC? Might head over in that area soon.
Originally Posted by BallerGuy
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info sir!
-
08-17-22 15:06 #3416Regular Member

Posts: 7SRCOI or Synn
Now these places are flooded with ROBs and beggars.
Synn: Jaydyn is the worst of the ROBs. Janelle used to be hot, but now has gained a lot of weight over the past 2 years. Catherine had GPS, but is probably one of the hottest there. All the talent seems to have left. Never seen Krystal, but she looks like the last decent Asian left. Anyone remember Veronica, Aurora, or Sabrina? Not sure if they'll be back.
SR: Magic, walks around a begs for anything. Portia is a good time, but LM. Ryn can be a great time if in the right mood. Seen Candy around, but she seemed to be in a bad mood the one time I saw her.
These places used to be the spots, but now everyone either has GPS or anyone with talent has GPS.
Might have to check out Sahara.
-
08-17-22 14:35 #3415Regular Member

Posts: 2Steline Synn COI
Does anyone know where Steline is working now? I last saw her at Synn COI and she told we she also worked at Sahara. She is a younger Latina, very cute and natural. Any info on her would be great! Deciding on whether to hit up.
Oc area or industry.
Thanks in advance and happy mongering!!
-
08-17-22 13:13 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 144Petite - Skinny
If not looking for extras but still a good light touch experience enough to get your fingers wet with her * try Katrina or Ace, but she is a bit on the thicker side and she will do extras for sure.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 13:10 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 870Skinny type
Anyone recommend A petite / skinny Dancer with a nice body structure to try out From Synn_ / Industry or Imperial, Spr_Rhino Ind. Or paradise or what ever club in the LA, San Gabriel, orange co. Areas. ??
-
08-16-22 20:28 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 241Interesting. Like I said, I'd never heard the "tip me to touch" line at Synn before. But then most of that experience is pre-pandemic. I've only been a few times post. I think you're right about entitled newbie dancers though. Which is why I probably should have gotten up when she said it to get the message across that that attitude is bullshit.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
Your comment about Kim nickling and diming them is on point too. One time recently I asked a dancer I knew for a 3 for 40 while they were doing a Thursday 2 for 20 and she proceeded to tell me how much she appreciated that, since the dancers get some ridiculously low dollar amount for the 2 for 20 (maybe it was $4? $6?
-
08-16-22 10:43 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 240Gemma
I bought a couple of 3 for 40 dances from her and she allowed touching. The dances were full contact, free roaming up top. I forgot if I did feeding. On the last song she told me about her VIP. Overall I had a positive experience with her. On your encounter, perhaps she was low on cash or just got stiffed on tips by previous customer.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
Gemma is a day shift only dancer in her mid / late 20's. She stands out from the rest because of her stature. She has a tall modelesque body, light skin, long legs, b-cup ok ass. I find her to be attractive because she dolls herself up well. Lots of make up and long eyelashes. She has shoulder length black curly hair. She told me she has been dancing at Synn for over 3 years. She started a side business in cosmetics so she has been coming in less as of late. Her conversation skill is acceptable but I had to provide energy to carry our conversation. One negative about her is that she has a small tummy. I like women with flat stomach. For that, it puts her below my pay-to-play standards so I declined to take her to VIP.











Reply With Quote




