Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24600

    Kaylaakayy

    I had the pleasure of an outcall visit from Kaylaakayy earlier in the week and it was quite enjoyable. First off, she is very attractive with a nice body, and drug free! I have zero complaints about the service as Kaylaakayy was very accommodating to my requests and made sure I was happy and satisfied. I won't go into details, but most activities are on the table with the exception of BBFS and Greek.

    Kaylaakayy gave permission to share her contact information with fellow members, so PM me and I will share with Trusted contributing members , whether regular or senior. If you have assisted me in the past, let me know. Please give me time to reply as I am sure there will be a flood of PM's, and I also work during the days including Saturday.

    I'm not a white knight by any means, but if you treat Kaylaakayy like a lady, she will make you a happy man! Believe me, we all want her to stick around for a while!!

    Take care and be safe!

  2. #24599

    Plus

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    All kinds of red flags on that ad. First, as you said, she's probably too good to be true. Hot, nice looking girls like her don't typically post on LC. Second, she's only been posting for a week or so which makes her "new". And, third, whenever they advertise "sex your style", "all services available" and list all the activities, you can bet it's bullshit.
    She is running the same ad in Columbus.

  3. #24598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneW  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89201745

    I tried to call and text the number but never had any lucks?

    Look TGTBT but still want to take a trip if its possible.
    All kinds of red flags on that ad. First, as you said, she's probably too good to be true. Hot, nice looking girls like her don't typically post on LC. Second, she's only been posting for a week or so which makes her "new". And, third, whenever they advertise "sex your style", "all services available" and list all the activities, you can bet it's bullshit.

  4. #24597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Anyones has ever seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89201745

    I tried to call and text the number but never had any lucks?

    Look TGTBT but still want to take a trip if its possible.

  5. #24596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Anyones has ever seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89201745

    I tried to call and text the number but never had any lucks?

    Look TGTBT but still want to take a trip if its possible.

  6. #24595
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Anastasia is real. But wants 150 for qv. Nope, you can try on your own.

    Rainbow is real, big around the waist, I personally would only do head with her, but I have seen her was I was seen her friend Kitty with a fine as appl bottom and lip piercing.

    Redd is real like pics but hard to make appt some are luckier but I could never get her. Buy heard she will work you out with that pussy. LOL.

    Sincy cinnamon is real and a nymph but her trying to background you is cumbersome but heard she is worth it.

    Kristin. She is legit, pretty but can be a dead fish. I might be the only black guy who creampied that puss the 3 times I saw in 2021 after I paid 50 more on top of 100 qv. Twice while she was on her back and once while she was on her belly and took a good pounding finished a bit in her and pulled out and spread the rest on those ass cheeks. LOL. She might have stopped that, but the pussy was tight for having 2 kids, just a bit mechanical so better have a big load to blow in that pussy. Funny thing is I also creampied her black friend that also didn't see black guys but I paid 50 over 100 qv but yep.

    Hopefully that provides some decent info.
    Thank you for the detailed response. I appreciate it.

    Would you happen to know of a good black provider in the area?

  7. #24594
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickrr  [View Original Post]
    Same pictures.

  8. #24593
    Quote Originally Posted by Swflmonger  [View Original Post]
    I am coming up to the Blue Ash area next week for work. I have been doing some recon in advance and had some questions about a couple providers:

    Anastasia - https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408. Not much in reverse image search or sumosear. Is it the same Anastasia from last year peoples posted about?

    Rainbow - https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...world/48877976. Seems to have been posting for awhile, can't find anything on her here.

    Some regulars that seem to be ok:.
    Anastasia is real. But wants 150 for qv. Nope, you can try on your own.

    Rainbow is real, big around the waist, I personally would only do head with her, but I have seen her was I was seen her friend Kitty with a fine as appl bottom and lip piercing.

    Redd is real like pics but hard to make appt some are luckier but I could never get her. Buy heard she will work you out with that pussy. LOL.

    Sincy cinnamon is real and a nymph but her trying to background you is cumbersome but heard she is worth it.

    Kristin. She is legit, pretty but can be a dead fish. I might be the only black guy who creampied that puss the 3 times I saw in 2021 after I paid 50 more on top of 100 qv. Twice while she was on her back and once while she was on her belly and took a good pounding finished a bit in her and pulled out and spread the rest on those ass cheeks. LOL. She might have stopped that, but the pussy was tight for having 2 kids, just a bit mechanical so better have a big load to blow in that pussy. Funny thing is I also creampied her black friend that also didn't see black guys but I paid 50 over 100 qv but yep.

    Hopefully that provides some decent info.

  9. #24592

    Tgtbt

    Texted this one. Prompt response, followed by more almost professional pics. Hotel too nice, rates too low. If something appears to be TGTBT, it probably is. I passed.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/89154185

  10. #24591

    Good Luck

    Good luck getting her to respond! Pretty sure she's a Flake!

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Blaire since she's been back? Thinking of going to see her today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89152925

  11. #24590

    Peaches

    Hello from Dayton-.

    I did a search for "Peaches" but I couldn't find anything definitive. Does anyone know about this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-only/48915233

    Thanks for the help.

  12. #24589
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Blaire since she's been back? Thinking of going to see her today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89152925
    Is this the same girl? https://tryst.link/escort/memoryskyee.

  13. #24588

    Blaire

    Has anyone seen Blaire since she's been back? Thinking of going to see her today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89152925

  14. #24587

    Visiting Blue Ash Next Week

    I am coming up to the Blue Ash area next week for work. I have been doing some recon in advance and had some questions about a couple providers:

    Anastasia - https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408. Not much in reverse image search or sumosear. Is it the same Anastasia from last year peoples posted about?

    Rainbow - https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...world/48877976. Seems to have been posting for awhile, can't find anything on her here.

    Some regulars that seem to be ok:

    Redd - https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...bunny/48838181.

    Sincycinnamon - https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-ash/48848796.

    Kristin - https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...g-fun/48901303.

    Any other suggestions? Also looking for a decent black provider as well.

  15. #24586

    Sincycinnamon

    I'll chime in Sincy as well, top notch very professional.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape