Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 17730
-
08-16-22 20:40 #10665Regular Member

Posts: 23I will have to agree, Lily is a very fun and freek in the sheets, I have seen her probably 6 time since February.
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 19:57 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 166Tryst
I have used it extensively in Chicago, LV and Philly. Mostly positive but filters and photo shop along with angles can be misleading. Good luck and report back on the girls.
Originally Posted by Spannoman
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 18:28 #10663Regular Member

Posts: 18Tryst
What do you all think of the Tryst website? The postings have a lot of info, and the girls are hot, so I'm wondering just how real it is, and how safe it is. Anyone have any experience with girls from there?
-
08-16-22 17:27 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 458The Lillies
Yup. There are 3 now. So for the sake of clarity, the "Lilly" that is usually being discussed as an awesome visit on this board is Lily3453 (just one L) on Seeking. (that's what it's called now). Since that is not a non-member friendly site I will attach, pics for reference. The headshot one I personally took after a very enthusiastic visit. Now I've already reviewed her over a year ago but I want update a couple of things. As has been mentioned. Not a spinner body. Not even close. 100% natural boobs, no butt to speak of and right now has a bit of a belly since the pandemic. Looks kinda like 5-6 months pregnant. Not even close to BBW (look at the pics I provided). So why is she popular? Because holy shit you will not find a more GFE, a more freaky, a more genuine woman in this hobby. She's definitely a Sub so if you're a daddy type or Dom type she will like you, and if you aren't she will like you too. Not upcharges ever. Greek is usually on the menu for no extra (although a bit looser than most asses). Only things I know of that are off limits for certain are scat and watersports. She smokes weed but you will not go home smelling like weed and she will not be whacked out of her mind when you show up. Neighborhood is safe as fuck. Not hard to get a hold of. Usually available. And it is worth mentioning that she did stop advertising during the pandemic, partially because of covid but mainly because she had so many repeat clients she didn't have time for new arrivals. She is in the process of putting up an ad on a more non-subscriber friendly site (Tryst) but apparently it's waiting approval. I don't think we can post phone numbers here, PM me I'll answer when I can.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 16:14 #10661Senior Member

Posts: 1744Nope!
Not even close. Maybe there are three Lillys now.
Originally Posted by Ttthhh
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 15:34 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 418Never seen her but is that a site that you have to pay for just to see her phone number? Lame.
Originally Posted by Ttthhh
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 14:15 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 228Lilly
Ok, thanks but can you please give link to the Lilly you posted about. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LeaveIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 11:44 #10658Senior Member

Posts: 339Remy
I wasn't under the impression that Remy offers GFE. Always thought she was massage and handshake or CBJ with some mutual touch. If she is GFE, what is the upgrade donation over what she has posted?
Originally Posted by GooseJohnson
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/89067370
-
08-16-22 09:58 #10657Regular Member

Posts: 1I would recommend Remy. Seen her three times and is a treat.
Originally Posted by ManONMoon
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 23:23 #10656Regular Member

Posts: 5Jasmine
Any Intel on her?
https://www.verifiedescortgirls.com/...ouis/jasminexx
-
08-15-22 17:55 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 47Lilly
This is not the Lilly I posted about but I've seen her don't waste your money older and a mess.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 14:56 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 170No that is the "other" lilly. That Lilly is also on P411, but pics of her are year and years old.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
I have seen no current reviews on her either. The talk here is not "positive" either. JFYI
-
08-15-22 14:56 #10653Senior Member

Posts: 240A Rose by any other name
Rose.
314-XXX-1394.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149381394
For the most part unless the experience is awful I take another shot.
I wish things had improved by but they did not.
Scheduling was easy fast replies.
Be there in 20 kay I will be ready.
Get there in 20 and spend another 20 in the parking lot waiting for a reply.
A couple of excuses later and she asked me to come up.
Turns out her family is in the room next door.
So there is a shit ton of noise in the room she uses for party time to mask the sound.
Plus you have to be quiet.
Room wreaks of smile but surprisingly she keeps the bed clean.
Her constant concerns that for that was a buzzkill.
Also a constant watch minder.
Never off her phone always asking what time it is.
Are you done yet.
The worst of all though and I must have forgotten this from the first time is she gives blowjobs like my Ex- Wife.
Death-grip at the base and the only way I could tell I was in her mouth was by looking down to check.
She will charge for Greek, but doesn't do Greek regularly and was not ready today.
She recently had a baby and her body bounced back well, she might be 20 years old.
Tits are gone but no surprise there.
Although to advertising as busty is false advertising.
Less endowed men might appreciate her perfect spinner body type.
Good luck to you.
-
08-15-22 12:59 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 56Olivia
A couple of people, including myself, were wondering where Olivia has been. Well she showed up on the Angels snapchat today.
I just exchanged a couple of texts with her and found out that she'll be here tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday I believe. She hasn't been here often recently so I'm going to try to schedule a visit.
She's always been a fun time for me.
-
08-15-22 11:18 #10651Senior Member

Posts: 228Lilly
Good morning Jeffc. Is this the Lilly you saw and liked? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...672/6363366681.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






