Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 5389
-
08-16-22 19:45 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 654I think her rate might be $. 8 for an hour. In her skinnier days I got daty and BBBJ. Last visit she seemed to forget about that. She was always pleasant and I love the finish with dick between clamped thighs. But it is a real pity to see so many Covid pounds on her. I'd still repeat. Nice safe place and she never shorted me on time. Plus she has a shower. Her rate for hh is $. 6 so maybe you actually got extra time.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 19:26 #2298Banned Member

Posts: 415Sorry.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
I meant 160 for an hr for massage and he.
She quoted 200 for hr FS.
-
08-16-22 19:23 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 380OP can clarify but I think he meant 160 not 60.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 18:32 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 147Alyson / Miu
I saw her several times last year when she was skinny. All that weight she gained is a real tragedy because she's alot of fun.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 17:20 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 254Fake Photo's
Natalya Chekhovich / https://vk.com/id418558269.
Originally Posted by JiggyPants
[View Original Post]
Lauren Houldsworth / https://www.pinterest.com/pin/631418810231898877/.
-
08-16-22 17:12 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 267That's a pretty good price. On her page she advertise 2. 0 for an hr.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 16:40 #2293Banned Member

Posts: 415Any info on amaiya
Anyone saw her?
Thanks.
-
08-16-22 12:21 #2292Banned Member

Posts: 415Quick report on Alyson / Miu
Japanese girl in her late 20's.
Good English.
She is thick and bit fatty.
If you like petite girls then she is not for you.
Body is 6 and face is 7.
Good incall location in point loma.
I paid $60 for 1 hr nude massage but I came out in 40 minutes.
She gives good massage and good body slides along with decent camel slides.
You can suck her boobs but no touching other places allowed.
Happy ending using Russian and thighs and hands.
For the money she is a good value if she gives full hour to you.
-
08-15-22 23:43 #2291Regular Member

Posts: 112nd girls pictures are either fake or not recent. Tattoos don't match in all.
Originally Posted by JiggyPants
[View Original Post]
Of them either.
https://thechive.com/2017/07/04/char...uns-23-photos/
No matches on 1st girls photos so they may be legit. Would like to get my asshole fingered and a haircut though.
-
08-15-22 17:27 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 53Anyone seen this duo?
Links below. I remember their ads pre pandemic but next got to see them. Very interested in getting a handy sitting in a barbers chair LOL!
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1154a...0-a21c2f841175
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f7ef9...1-369b428d7207
-
08-15-22 15:20 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 139I saw her over the weekend and my experience was very similar. Except she was wearing the black one instead of red Fun time but it would have been so much better if she was fully nude. Probably won't repeat because I usually like seeing what else is out there instead and I didn't get any hints of extras unless I was too dense to pick up on it but if more was on the table I probably would try again.
Originally Posted by BogeyTheLast
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 16:44 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 380Right Jessica, wrong Niki. Below is Niki.
Originally Posted by CtDemonet
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1184f...4-e489e2aafcc2
-
08-12-22 15:09 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 529Doesn't count if she's Brazilian. They all fuck like rabbit s. LOL.
.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 15:06 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 34Definitely waiting to hear this report.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 02:49 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 292Rub md
Don't you just love when the supper hotties on rubmd advertise absolutely no FS and after a few sessions you are doing them bare? Had an amazing session with another unicorn. Well not as good of a value as my previous Unicron since this one costs 5 bills But it was some of the most amazing fucking I've had in awhile. Started with her wanting me to massage her. I go slow and before we knew it were eating each other out in 69. Then I just had to feel her pussy. No mention of a condom so in I go. She came hard and had a earth shattering shivering orgasm as I pulled out and came all over her boobs.









Reply With Quote






