Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 1012 1512 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16381

    Sky

    Anyone have the pleasure of meeting this one or even getting her to reply with more than a hey?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5716869717
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5E35A05F-3F6F-45DA-82DD-6D555008939B.jpg‎  

  2. #16380

    Tina

    Slow to report, but I saw Tina last week and as always had a good time. I came down with a case of strep throat a couple days after though. Tina is great, but definitely high risk.

  3. #16379

    Info on Bluesnow

    Any info on this girl? Should have asked sooner as I'm seeing her in a couple of hours, LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/juicyblueee1

  4. #16378

    Thanks for the info

    Thanks for the info, just wanted to make sure she was at least real before I wasted time with attempted scams.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sairento  [View Original Post]
    Fake fake fake. I contacted her once and, yeah, she wanted upfront payment through CashApp before meeting. I posted a review on EscortAlligator warning other guys that she's fake and my review was removed. Others have posted reviews confirming she's fake but the reviews are removed after a few hours. Do not trust 90% of what you read on EscortAlligator because they allow fake reviews and try to censor real reviews.

  5. #16377
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Darrryn regularly since she first started this three years ago. She went by Pamela and was sharing a room with MsBrittany. The hobby has definitely taken its toll, and perhaps it is time to hang up the hat. I was going to see her last week, but she was coming down with the flu, so I opted out. I can attest, however, that she is not a druggie, does not do heroin or fentanyl as suggested above.
    You can attest that she may not have been a druggie when you saw her three years ago, but you cannot attest to her status as of now. I saw her last week, she was nodding off and out of it with slurred speech -- all junkie signs in my book. I doubt heroin as I didn't see track marks, but I would not be surprised if it was pills, and in fact there were a lot of prescription pill bottles on the other bed in the room.

  6. #16376

    Very Fake and So Are the Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm she's real and provides services listed in the ad. She doesn't accept cash. Kinda sketch but she has numerous reviews and comments on the alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/89313066#.
    Fake fake fake. I contacted her once and, yeah, she wanted upfront payment through CashApp before meeting. I posted a review on EscortAlligator warning other guys that she's fake and my review was removed. Others have posted reviews confirming she's fake but the reviews are removed after a few hours. Do not trust 90% of what you read on EscortAlligator because they allow fake reviews and try to censor real reviews.

  7. #16375

    Jessica

    Can anyone confirm she's real and provides services listed in the ad. She doesn't accept cash. Kinda sketch but she has numerous reviews and comments on the alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/89313066#.

  8. #16374

    Dulles to MP Fairfax is a solid 30 minutes away

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Moon Palace. I have a long layover coming up at Dulles. Can anyone share any details about visiting the Tysons or Fairfax locations. Without disclosing the actual location how long an uber ride would it be? Are the locations safe? I am very familiar with their sister locations in NYC so I assume the level of service is on par with those.

    https://www.moonpalace.club/

    https://twitter.com/moonplaceclub
    And that's with traffic on your side. The first part is highway, the second part city. The area is incredibly safe and not seedy. If you are already approved, make an appointment with confidence.

    I am not fully familiar with the Tysons location, although Tysons is way closer to Dulles than Fairfax. Call it 20 minutes max.

  9. #16373

    Moon Palace

    Moon Palace. I have a long layover coming up at Dulles. Can anyone share any details about visiting the Tysons or Fairfax locations. Without disclosing the actual location how long an uber ride would it be? Are the locations safe? I am very familiar with their sister locations in NYC so I assume the level of service is on par with those.

    https://www.moonpalace.club/

    https://twitter.com/moonplaceclub

  10. #16372

    Hobby is for the young

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Yea, that's called "nodding off". She's likely on heroin / fent or pills. That really sucks. Sad to see.
    I have seen Darrryn regularly since she first started this three years ago. She went by Pamela and was sharing a room with MsBrittany. The hobby has definitely taken its toll, and perhaps it is time to hang up the hat. I was going to see her last week, but she was coming down with the flu, so I opted out. I can attest, however, that she is not a druggie, does not do heroin or fentanyl as suggested above.

  11. #16371

    Second this

    Quote Originally Posted by Sairento  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it's a scam. She only wants to communicate through Snapchat, and wants payment through an app instead of cash. This ad has been around for years, and there's no way she's still 19.
    I have to second this. We chatted a while back. She was snapping with monument in the background so it kind of checked out. Later she was in another state so if she was here her stay was short. I don't do cashapp. It's a rule of thumb since for ever one that is legit 50 more will take your money and run. I eventually blocked her. My guess is she is just using men to pay for her travels. But report back if you take the chance.

  12. #16370
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one yet?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3218038
    Pretty sure it's a scam. She only wants to communicate through Snapchat, and wants payment through an app instead of cash. This ad has been around for years, and there's no way she's still 19.

  13. #16369

    Apple Almi

    Anybody seen this one yet?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3218038

  14. #16368

    Damn not darryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Yea, that's called "nodding off". She's likely on heroin / fent or pills. That really sucks. Sad to see.
    Damn that so sad to see her go down like that. I had a few good videos with her and she can really deepthroat a bbc. She tries to charge too much for her services though. I nutted in her mouth and on her face a few times but never dealt with her nodding off. Might be time for her to retire.

  15. #16367
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairento  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...E/948626075132

    I wish I was exaggerating here. She literally kept falling asleep while performing. At first I thought she was just being overly slow and sensual, but I look down there and she is holding onto my member with one hand and her chin resting on her neck while she is dozing off.
    Yea, that's called "nodding off". She's likely on heroin / fent or pills. That really sucks. Sad to see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape