The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 1411 1911 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 41296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27646
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Just make sure you have some capital.
    Oh definitely. You just know they're going to be asking for four digits.

  2. #27645
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on the below? I am intrigued by thr first one. PM is fine as always.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/077184371373

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...Y/922000957526
    The doubles look like a great time. Please report back if you take the plunge.

  3. #27644

    Info

    Anybody got any info on the below? I am intrigued by thr first one. PM is fine as always.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/077184371373

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...Y/922000957526

  4. #27643

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this scammer she's posting here, dalls, northern california, and a few other places. Had a conversation to confirm that she was scamming which I did confirm. Each post used a different phone number and a snap chat as well.

    https://oakland.skipthegames.com/fem...e/761609974370
    Classic TGTBT.

  5. #27642
    Avoid this scammer she's posting here, dalls, northern california, and a few other places. Had a conversation to confirm that she was scamming which I did confirm. Each post used a different phone number and a snap chat as well.

    https://oakland.skipthegames.com/fem...e/761609974370
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scammer jj1.jpg‎   scammerjj.jpg‎  

  6. #27641

    Need info please.

    Made contact with this one.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/288904756009

    Looks like my type and all. Never seen her until this week so no reports to speak of as far as I know. Looking for info mainly because the spot where she is at is one I stopped frequenting a long time ago (jtb). Not sure if I should break my rule for this one or not.

  7. #27640

    Gia Lovely revisit!

    A lot of you asked me for her contact but it's too many to respond LOL. I just finished a session with her in town and she's okay with me posting her number so enjoy fellas!! Donated for an hr ended up staying around 2. Full GFE & open menu. Worth every penny! I suggest layback and enjoy that killer headache relief she will go forever it's magic.

    5 bills for an hr holy fuck LOL. Also any fetish friendly! Also ask about friends she's always got another star in town shooting.

    Enjoy.

    (904) 748-3189.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellas it's been a min! Last post I ended up hook up about 3-4 people with Fiona who should be back soon BTW. So if I have you her # heads up! Today tho I'm here to talk about this local pornstar I met online. Visually she's not my type but god damnit the content she post online tells me she's more than a great time. One google search and you can see she's a full menu. Holy shit. Worth the donation. Tired of those trash stg scams and junkies. $$$ coins and I locked in date super smooth, no hassle, no drama & on time. She showed up to me really friendly and got to work. Got an hr but zero clock watch and rollled over to 2 ni extra charge. Multiple pops, BBBJ, cim, GREEK no up charge & was a great GFE. The bbj took me out faster than expected prob 4 minutes. She has no gag reflex or just a crazy deep throat because she hung her head off the bed and letting me pound away. LOL. She was very understanding cleaned me up got back to work when I was ready. The Greek action was unreal you can really get your money worth she's prefers it and gets so into it. Tbh won't be seeing any other local talent till something wows me. Finally found a local provider who will do ANYTHING and isn't strung out. 4/20 use only but if anything else not while on clock or around me at t least.

    Message me if you want to connect with her or respond to me here with questions I gotcha.

    Links of her work.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h627b404ef399a

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5ebaeeb3bfa7b

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h618702892a125

  8. #27639

    Update on Isa

    Went to see Isa from:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2218507

    The photos on the post were not her. Instead it was a much older Colombian lady. Smaller butt, natural rack (DD). 150 mario coins. Would not repeat due to drive and younger options.

  9. #27638
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Top of the forum there's a search tab / bar. Just open it up and write what / who you're looking for.
    Just a note: to restrict to just this thread, you will want to click on "search thread" instead of the regular top right search bar. Otherwise, it searches all of USAG instead of just Jax and for common names you will drown in noise.

  10. #27637
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Top of the forum there's a search tab / bar. Just open it up and write what / who you're looking for.
    You can also look them up on other sites PD, TER, etc.

  11. #27636
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what your situation is or needs. Incall outcall or whatever.

    But I seen Ashley years ago.

    She is very low volume. Smaller bbw but still bbw. She is a sweetheart. And super professional years ago when I seen her it was 2 hr special all the pops you can get for like $$. I'm sure that's not the same now.

    But she is solid and a pleaser. I may see her again thinking about it.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/199016547413
    Yea I've seen her posts out there for a while. I'd be interested but she's always in a location way too far. Seems like she doesn't stay anywhere close to the city. I'm incall only, I'm not bringing anybody to my place. Seems like also a lot of the providers are not keeping solid incall locations either these days. Even tougher out here with that too. I typically stick to locations I know I can get easy access without having to walk through a lobby area. I've had some hard looks in the past and generally I want to be able to leave and get to my vehicle ASAP when I'm done. Like my previous post I'm starting to look at changing my policy there if that means my potential menu could increase.

  12. #27635

    Isa

    Any intel on:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2218507

    She's not verified on AS and couldn't find reports. I was hoping Mr. Constrictor would have some intel since he sees the Latinas but couldn't find anything about her on any of his posts.

  13. #27634
    Quote Originally Posted by LovSki187  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find reviews? I've seen posts that say check the reviews. But I've been unable to figure out how to do that.
    Top of the forum there's a search tab / bar. Just open it up and write what / who you're looking for.

  14. #27633

    Reviews

    Where can I find reviews? I've seen posts that say check the reviews. But I've been unable to figure out how to do that.

  15. #27632

    Ashley Ann

    I don't know what your situation is or needs. Incall outcall or whatever.

    But I seen Ashley years ago.

    She is very low volume. Smaller bbw but still bbw. She is a sweetheart. And super professional years ago when I seen her it was 2 hr special all the pops you can get for like $$. I'm sure that's not the same now.

    But she is solid and a pleaser. I may see her again thinking about it.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/199016547413

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger, first time poster here. This forum is crucial to the hobby and I hope it continues. With that said, I'm looking for advice on my situation here. I've been on the hunt for a legit bbw provider for a while, just my thing. I found one here recently that seems promising but she asks for pic verification before meeting. Normally for me that's 100% a no no and I usually just move on. However I see this becoming more of a thing and I'm starting to question if it's as bad as I believe? I'm also more encouraged to change my mind as the selection out here gets worse. What's the general consensus on this here?

    BTW this is the bbw in question https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/493333683416.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape