Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 7730
-
08-16-22 09:39 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 317Ymmv
Haha I visit a lot of nude clubs, and I find Synn COI (& Imperial in Anaheim) is where you hear this the most. The Kim clubs nickel & dime the dancers, so the dancers do the same to us. Plus they get a lot of young newbie dancers who still think they're mankind's gift rather than a sex worker commodity, such that they expect to be paid for just existing.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
And of course, some dancers stereotype: if they think you look or act like someone who isn't going to tip, they're more likely to ask up front. YMMV is the "implicit bias" of strip clubs, and it's just a fact of life so we have to adjust. I always try to work "I tip for a satisfying dance" into the conversation before they ask, to pre-empt them. Usually it leads to convo re: what is "satisfying" and costs, so I know before dropping the VIP cost. But sometimes it doesn't work or they lie, & you just take the hit (and rat out the perp here).
BTW, you guys are doing a great job of naming names of dancers who aren't delivering, good work! 👍.
-
08-16-22 02:25 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 241When I had a dance with Atlanta she at least waited until after the lapper to ask for a tip.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 00:45 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 870Yes, Atlanta at Synn Ind. Is A B*h she wants a tip also for no reason.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 22:21 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 144Very common right now
Yes, I now have learned to ask of touching will be allowed and to what extend. It's becoming too common right now at Synn. Also, I have been told, I told you, you cold touch but don't touch me here, or I'll stop the dance. I got up the last time and left her on her own.
Becoming more common with the GPS and Air Dancers, Bella, Alysa, Andrea, Roxxxy, Paris, Etccc.
The last time also I was asked are you going to tip me if I play with it or not? From one of those on the list above I just laughed and said you done?
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 21:36 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 77Blacklist
So I went to Synn COI and got a dance from pixie. Been with her before. First off all she was drunk or high. Second, after paying for the VIP, this POS goes to the back and didn't come back. Management had to go get her. She then proceeds to take me to VIP and dip, she says she forgot something. This is all after I had already payed her. She comes back and they give me like 5 minutes. She Straight up scammed me. Don't ever get a dance from her unless you want to get ripped off. This girl was high off her ass. She did everything she could to try to scam me. Should've just asked for my money back when she didn't want to come back out.
-
08-15-22 20:53 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 241Gemma at Synn
Was at Synn recently and got a lap dance special from Gemma. A lap dance is a chance to test drive the dancer, see if there's any connection, and determine whether I'm interested in anything more. Well, she settled the matter in the first five seconds. No sooner does the song start than she says "you have to tip me if you want to touch". I've heard that in other clubs but never here. Immediately I lost interest and just sat there through the dance. In retrospect I should have just ended the dance right then and there.
Anyone else getting this line for dancers at Synn these days? It's bad enough dealing with the tip requests after a dance.
-
08-15-22 19:28 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 870Katrina SpRhino IDustry
Yes she's a tiny cutie for sure, exact explanation of her work. Katrina is on my to friend up list for sure.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 17:49 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 144Synn COI
When you look at their roll call, there are 2 gals, one Korean and one Hispanic. Does anyone know the name of the Latina gal and does she still does at Synn? Thanks.
-
08-15-22 16:27 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 144Katrina Extras
What extras she offered?
Originally Posted by SinningTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 14:38 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 144Katrina
Yes, I danced with her last week at Synn.
Petite, friendly, we did a 30 min VIP she prefers not to go to the more private rooms. She did asked me what I like, I told her to impress me. She did a lot of grinding, she knows what she's doing, and would reach out to my stick gently with her hand. She did not offer any extras, she asked for no tip. I did tipped her, was able to gently and sporadically touch her p* she did not complaint. Again, gently I said. I'll ask for more next time. She is one to keep an eye on, maybe we can break her into it little by little. Don't want her to freak out from the get go, she is a freshman at this looks like. Not even close to being a sophomore, LOL.
She will guide your hands to her small perky nipples from the beginning. Nice enough to suck at them for sure. Not that I did.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 13:22 #3400Regular Member

Posts: 8She a lot thicker than her pics on ig. Only boring extras offered based on test drive.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 13:05 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 87020 year old hot petite LATINA DAY SHIFT SPRINO IDUSTEY, NIGHTS AT SYNN. Does she offer extras??
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 01:19 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 144Katrina
Interesting, how old is she?
Originally Posted by SinningTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 22:48 #3397Regular Member

Posts: 8Katrina from rhino coi is a trap card compared to the pic they use on IG of her smh.
-
08-14-22 20:13 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 497Sky and Vikki from Paradise also have accounts.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






