Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 516 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3410

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    Was at Synn recently and got a lap dance special from Gemma….No sooner does the song start than she says "you have to tip me if you want to touch". I've heard that in other clubs but never here….
    Haha I visit a lot of nude clubs, and I find Synn COI (& Imperial in Anaheim) is where you hear this the most. The Kim clubs nickel & dime the dancers, so the dancers do the same to us. Plus they get a lot of young newbie dancers who still think they're mankind's gift rather than a sex worker commodity, such that they expect to be paid for just existing.

    And of course, some dancers stereotype: if they think you look or act like someone who isn't going to tip, they're more likely to ask up front. YMMV is the "implicit bias" of strip clubs, and it's just a fact of life so we have to adjust. I always try to work "I tip for a satisfying dance" into the conversation before they ask, to pre-empt them. Usually it leads to convo re: what is "satisfying" and costs, so I know before dropping the VIP cost. But sometimes it doesn't work or they lie, & you just take the hit (and rat out the perp here).

    BTW, you guys are doing a great job of naming names of dancers who aren't delivering, good work! 👍.

  2. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Atlanta at Synn Ind. Is A B*h she wants a tip also for no reason.
    When I had a dance with Atlanta she at least waited until after the lapper to ask for a tip.

  3. #3408
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    Was at Synn recently and got a lap dance special from Gemma. A lap dance is a chance to test drive the dancer, see if there's any connection, and determine whether I'm interested in anything more. Well, she settled the matter in the first five seconds. No sooner does the song start than she says "you have to tip me if you want to touch". I've heard that in other clubs but never here. Immediately I lost interest and just sat there through the dance. In retrospect I should have just ended the dance right then and there.

    Anyone else getting this line for dancers at Synn these days? It's bad enough dealing with the tip requests after a dance.
    Yes, Atlanta at Synn Ind. Is A B*h she wants a tip also for no reason.

  4. #3407

    Very common right now

    Yes, I now have learned to ask of touching will be allowed and to what extend. It's becoming too common right now at Synn. Also, I have been told, I told you, you cold touch but don't touch me here, or I'll stop the dance. I got up the last time and left her on her own.

    Becoming more common with the GPS and Air Dancers, Bella, Alysa, Andrea, Roxxxy, Paris, Etccc.

    The last time also I was asked are you going to tip me if I play with it or not? From one of those on the list above I just laughed and said you done?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    Was at Synn recently and got a lap dance special from Gemma. A lap dance is a chance to test drive the dancer, see if there's any connection, and determine whether I'm interested in anything more. Well, she settled the matter in the first five seconds. No sooner does the song start than she says "you have to tip me if you want to touch". I've heard that in other clubs but never here. Immediately I lost interest and just sat there through the dance. In retrospect I should have just ended the dance right then and there.

    Anyone else getting this line for dancers at Synn these days? It's bad enough dealing with the tip requests after a dance.

  5. #3406

    Blacklist

    So I went to Synn COI and got a dance from pixie. Been with her before. First off all she was drunk or high. Second, after paying for the VIP, this POS goes to the back and didn't come back. Management had to go get her. She then proceeds to take me to VIP and dip, she says she forgot something. This is all after I had already payed her. She comes back and they give me like 5 minutes. She Straight up scammed me. Don't ever get a dance from her unless you want to get ripped off. This girl was high off her ass. She did everything she could to try to scam me. Should've just asked for my money back when she didn't want to come back out.

  6. #3405

    Gemma at Synn

    Was at Synn recently and got a lap dance special from Gemma. A lap dance is a chance to test drive the dancer, see if there's any connection, and determine whether I'm interested in anything more. Well, she settled the matter in the first five seconds. No sooner does the song start than she says "you have to tip me if you want to touch". I've heard that in other clubs but never here. Immediately I lost interest and just sat there through the dance. In retrospect I should have just ended the dance right then and there.

    Anyone else getting this line for dancers at Synn these days? It's bad enough dealing with the tip requests after a dance.

  7. #3404

    Katrina SpRhino IDustry

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I danced with her last week at Synn.

    Petite, friendly, we did a 30 min VIP she prefers not to go to the more private rooms. She did asked me what I like, I told her to impress me. She did a lot of grinding, she knows what she's doing, and would reach out to my stick gently with her hand. She did not offer any extras, she asked for no tip. I did tipped her, was able to gently and sporadically touch her p* she did not complaint. Again, gently I said. I'll ask for more next time. She is one to keep an eye on, maybe we can break her into it little by little. Don't want her to freak out from the get go, she is a freshman at this looks like. Not even close to being a sophomore, LOL.

    She will guide your hands to her small perky nipples from the beginning. Nice enough to suck at them for sure. Not that I did.
    Yes she's a tiny cutie for sure, exact explanation of her work. Katrina is on my to friend up list for sure.

  8. #3403

    Synn COI

    When you look at their roll call, there are 2 gals, one Korean and one Hispanic. Does anyone know the name of the Latina gal and does she still does at Synn? Thanks.

  9. #3402

    Katrina Extras

    What extras she offered?

    Quote Originally Posted by SinningTime  [View Original Post]
    She a lot thicker than her pics on ig. Only boring extras offered based on test drive.

  10. #3401

    Katrina

    Yes, I danced with her last week at Synn.

    Petite, friendly, we did a 30 min VIP she prefers not to go to the more private rooms. She did asked me what I like, I told her to impress me. She did a lot of grinding, she knows what she's doing, and would reach out to my stick gently with her hand. She did not offer any extras, she asked for no tip. I did tipped her, was able to gently and sporadically touch her p* she did not complaint. Again, gently I said. I'll ask for more next time. She is one to keep an eye on, maybe we can break her into it little by little. Don't want her to freak out from the get go, she is a freshman at this looks like. Not even close to being a sophomore, LOL.

    She will guide your hands to her small perky nipples from the beginning. Nice enough to suck at them for sure. Not that I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    20 year old hot petite LATINA DAY SHIFT SPRINO IDUSTEY, NIGHTS AT SYNN. Does she offer extras??

  11. #3400
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    20 year old hot petite LATINA DAY SHIFT SPRINO IDUSTEY, NIGHTS AT SYNN. Does she offer extras??
    She a lot thicker than her pics on ig. Only boring extras offered based on test drive.

  12. #3399
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, how old is she?
    20 year old hot petite LATINA DAY SHIFT SPRINO IDUSTEY, NIGHTS AT SYNN. Does she offer extras??

  13. #3398

    Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by SinningTime  [View Original Post]
    Katrina from rhino coi is a trap card compared to the pic they use on IG of her smh.
    Interesting, how old is she?

  14. #3397
    Katrina from rhino coi is a trap card compared to the pic they use on IG of her smh.

  15. #3396
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys know if any of the ladies at SR Coi, Paradise or Synn Coi have OF accounts?
    Sky and Vikki from Paradise also have accounts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape