Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 1761 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19412

    Baby (xAva)

    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDude1  [View Original Post]
    She also wants $400/ hr. Hard pass.
    She didn't seem lucid when I spoke to here. Demons are back. I hope she gets clean but we all know that's probably not realistic.

  2. #19411

    Good Looking Out

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Major warning brothers: This is Hayley from Wilmington and she is bad news. She has major arrests pending and big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. She also most likely has her boyfriend pimp with her. There are warnings about her in Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Wilmington. She is well known in those areas and most likely no one dares see her. Her major felony arrests are all posted online. Stay far away from this thief junkie and any other provider that she has been known to work with and associate with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks
    Because she's cute as hell and I dreamt of potentially reaching out to her! Thank you!

  3. #19410

    So here's the deal with BKS

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I haven't used BKS, but I'm pretty sure that it is an actual agency with a really crappy website. If you see a provider's ad and the email has "bks" in it, it is really coming from this agency.
    They are an agency that uses old bulletin-board software for their website. You sign up for the website, then book a lady via Eros. If that goes well, and you tell them your website username, then you get access to more info on the site and deals.

  4. #19409

    BKS process

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamRocx  [View Original Post]
    Google best known secrets.

    There is a process to be verified.
    Once you have connected with a BKS lady, it is much easier to get through the verification process. You can access the website, and see the calendar of who is going to be in the area, and if you are VIP, you have access to the VIP rates (coupons) that are giving for a discounted rate with the ladies. There is a special phone number that you would use to contact agent to schedule appointments, and no more verification information will be collected due to the established relationship. Its a very easy process, once you are connected. Getting connected is the most difficult part, depending on how much the administrator checks the site. I speak from experience, since I have used this agency pretty regularly.

  5. #19408
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDude1  [View Original Post]
    She also wants $400/ hr. Hard pass.
    Not very smart of her. I mean how hard will it be for her parole ogiver or bail bondsman yo find her. Oh well like they say "get it while it's hot ".

  6. #19407

    Re: Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by James808  [View Original Post]
    Is it really just another bulletin board type site?
    I haven't used BKS, but I'm pretty sure that it is an actual agency with a really crappy website. If you see a provider's ad and the email has "bks" in it, it is really coming from this agency.

  7. #19406

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/89061913

    Mixed reviews and some say they're old pictures.

  8. #19405

    Best Body

    Help a brother out I'm looking for best best for best rate in the game. Thanks.

  9. #19404

    Re: Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamRocx  [View Original Post]
    Google best known secrets.

    There is a process to be verified.
    Is it really just another bulletin board type site?

  10. #19403

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis61  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please give me the link for BKS?
    Google best known secrets.

    There is a process to be verified.

  11. #19402
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaToneloc  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if there's anyone on STG that's worth $$ hr?
    My opinion, no. 60 $ max. Maybe 80 $ if BB and anal included. Don't feed in to the GPS girls.

  12. #19401

    Out call

    Hey guys. I'm up in Raleigh for business. Staying near PNC arena. Anyone know of good outcall provider? A agency would be ok as well. I'm at the Hyatt.

  13. #19400

    Bks

    Can someone please give me the link for BKS?

  14. #19399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    She wants you to pay her $400 for the pleasure of harboring a fugitive; I guess she wants to make sure she can bail her way out, you OTOH.

    Ship has sailed boys, move along. Like I have said many, many times before, girls like Baby are out there. I had one like hr (relatively UTR, now a stripper, and the drugs haven't aged her well) a couple years ago. She was at her peak at 20. Now she is a couple years older, not as hot due to drugs and a hard existence, was asking for more and more money due to the financial effects of repeat arrests (due to drugs and a hard existence), it doesn't get any better for Baby; if you had her at 21, consider yourself fortunate and stop fantasizing. Unless it's about past memories.

    Another one will pop up, and when she does, ride her hard and often, because the time bomb begins ticking after her first "date. ".
    Never seen her but a few of her friends worked for an agency back in the day and were just as hot if not more.

    I knew one in particular was really getting messed up on drugs, makes me wonder if she is even alive now 7 years later. Back then I had no idea how bad the drug scene around here was so in a way it's kind of amazing she is still alive considering how lethal what they are taking is.

  15. #19398

    Where?

    Looked back quite a few pages and still find nothing on her.

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/88991359[/U]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape