Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 760 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 30808
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #19423

    Any website where I can legit info about providers

    Any website where I can legit info about providers. STG almost all are fake or Asian which is not worth. Sumo sear one in 2 days ad. Can you suggest.

  2. #19422

    Report these scammers

    I know it probably doesn't do much, but the more you find these fake, glossy ads that require deposits, have multiple girls, hit the report button on the website. Maybe they will see that these individuals are getting much more reports than others and maybe they will look in to it.

    I'm finding most of these ads that are fake have multiple girls in them or that they use models they find. Also another dead giveaway is the amount of spelling mistakes or grammatical ones are a big clue. I don't use stg as much nor the other site because if these scammers. Maybe we can slow them down?

    Good luck and stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    It's the fake ads. Every site is flooded with them now and apparently the organizations can't do much about it since it's gotten so bad there's about one real girl for ever 15 or 20 fakes. So likely you're just hitting the fake ones, which all want 'deposits'. Sexy girl, you want to see them, they ask for money, you never hear from them again, repeat. It's become a true art to spot real ads.

    Couple of suggestions, which I'm sure many of you know:

    - If this pics are too glossy, it's likely fake.

    - If she states she'll do Greek, anal, 69 and all that in a row, it's fake.

    - If she says 80 Max it's fake.

    - If they show no actual, real-world location, it's probably fake (but no always, sadly).

    - From there you have to do a search on the number and even an image search if you're serious and don't know the girl. Look for past posts and locations. You can be fooled and quickly see that the girl has posts on the same day in multiple real towns. They're tricky fuckers and getting better at it.

  3. #19421
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDude1  [View Original Post]
    She also wants $400/ hr. Hard pass.
    I'm curious if there's anyone on STG that's worth $$ hr?

  4. #19420

    Warning Hayley from Wilmington

    Major warning brothers: This is Hayley from Wilmington and she is bad news. She has major arrests pending and big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. She also most likely has her boyfriend pimp with her. There are warnings about her in Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Wilmington. She is well known in those areas and most likely no one dares see her. Her major felony arrests are all posted online. Stay far away from this thief junkie and any other provider that she has been known to work with and associate with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks

  5. #19419
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDude1  [View Original Post]
    She also wants $400/ hr. Hard pass.
    In the passed I have got dates from her for 120 or 100 hr.

    Not $ 400.00. She must think she do AMP.

  6. #19418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothguy876  [View Original Post]
    It seems like everyone I contact, wants me to pay a deposit in advance, but I don't trust it.
    Everything should be fine just send those deposits out. You can notify the authorities if they don't perform or contact the better business bureau. Lmao.

  7. #19417
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothguy876  [View Original Post]
    It seems like everyone I contact, wants me to pay a deposit in advance, but I don't trust it.
    It's the fake ads. Every site is flooded with them now and apparently the organizations can't do much about it since it's gotten so bad there's about one real girl for ever 15 or 20 fakes. So likely you're just hitting the fake ones, which all want 'deposits'. Sexy girl, you want to see them, they ask for money, you never hear from them again, repeat. It's become a true art to spot real ads.

    Couple of suggestions, which I'm sure many of you know:

    - If this pics are too glossy, it's likely fake.

    - If she states she'll do Greek, anal, 69 and all that in a row, it's fake.

    - If she says 80 Max it's fake.

    - If they show no actual, real-world location, it's probably fake (but no always, sadly).

    - From there you have to do a search on the number and even an image search if you're serious and don't know the girl. Look for past posts and locations. You can be fooled and quickly see that the girl has posts on the same day in multiple real towns. They're tricky fuckers and getting better at it.

  8. #19416

    Baby. XAva

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyNc40  [View Original Post]
    NC Department of Correction has her listed as an "absconder" - apparently she isn't checking in with her parole officer.
    She also wants $400/ hr. Hard pass.

  9. #19415

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    NC Department of Correction has her listed as an "absconder" - apparently she isn't checking in with her parole officer.

  10. #19414

    Ava (aka xAva, aka Baby)


  11. #19413

    Angi

    Previous reviews have been spot on with this Latino check. Above average body for sure, plenty of energy and GFE. Started with dropping to her knees BBBJ, turned around and twerked on my boy for a few. She rides like a champ and doggy I filled the bag. A few missing teeth in the back but besides for that her enthusiasm for the sport is off the chart. 160 hhr, will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88447198

  12. #19412

    Any trustworthy escorts in Raleigh?

    It seems like everyone I contact, wants me to pay a deposit in advance, but I don't trust it.

  13. #19411
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2050  [View Original Post]
    I know I know it's not Tijuana forum but just wanted to share that I spent 2 nights in Tijuana last week and it was an absolute blast. Value for money and mostly model girls.

    Must visit if you are visiting San Diego area. I stayed at the Hong Kong Club hotel and that made things much easier to bring the girls up to the room. Most girls charged $ (or less) for the deed, you discuss what you want before you take them to your room so no confusion, of course everything is on menu and I hit no time watchers so that was even better. Also fun even just hanging around in HK Club and watch some of the live shows that you'd usually watch on porn channels.

    If you can, it's a must experience place. Of course always STAY SAFE!
    What a coincidence, I've been deeply considering flying down to TJ sometime within the year. Def a bucket list thing. Any tips / advice about navigating the area? You can dm if you want.

  14. #19410
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2050  [View Original Post]
    I know I know it's not Tijuana forum but just wanted to share that I spent 2 nights in Tijuana last week and it was an absolute blast. Value for money and mostly model girls.

    Must visit if you are visiting San Diego area. I stayed at the Hong Kong Club hotel and that made things much easier to bring the girls up to the room. Most girls charged $ (or less) for the deed, you discuss what you want before you take them to your room so no confusion, of course everything is on menu and I hit no time watchers so that was even better. Also fun even just hanging around in HK Club and watch some of the live shows that you'd usually watch on porn channels.

    If you can, it's a must experience place. Of course always STAY SAFE!
    Oh man! It's like a buffet down their. Miss that place!

  15. #19409

    Tijuana Weekend Fun

    I know I know it's not Tijuana forum but just wanted to share that I spent 2 nights in Tijuana last week and it was an absolute blast. Value for money and mostly model girls.

    Must visit if you are visiting San Diego area. I stayed at the Hong Kong Club hotel and that made things much easier to bring the girls up to the room. Most girls charged $ (or less) for the deed, you discuss what you want before you take them to your room so no confusion, of course everything is on menu and I hit no time watchers so that was even better. Also fun even just hanging around in HK Club and watch some of the live shows that you'd usually watch on porn channels.

    If you can, it's a must experience place. Of course always STAY SAFE!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape