Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 912 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 962 1012 1412 1912 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 41294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27629
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    It is not a consensus thing, it is an absolute rule. As a monger you never ever send a pic of yourself or a business card or I'd copy to a provider.

    Why? There is no valid reason for her to want any of that! If you are a creep / serial killer you can send a fake and then do your evil deed, so that is not as valid reason. If you are LEO then again you would send fake and then go and arrest her, so making sure you are not LEO is also not a valid reason.

    What is the only possible reason? Well I guess to see if you are pretty enough for her high standards, but come on, she is not paying you for your body, you are paying her, all she sees as pretty is your cash. So what reason does she have? Only possible reason is to later blackmail you or if she is LEO to give it to the undercover cops waiting to grab you.

    Do Not Do It.
    Couldn't agree with you more. I think I just needed confirmation that the rules haven't changed. This is the third time recently I've had someone ask for a pic or ask me some very fishy questions. I've been in the hobby for nearly a decade and I can tell you, that never happened years ago. Idk what to do out here. I've accepted the higher prices but I'm tired of visiting the same providers constantly. I did the regular thing before when there was some quality out there. Not now though.

  2. #27628

    Yes 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/515136872345

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...treat/48648724

    Paid a visit to this one. WOW. Pics are accurate. Tight tan MILF just passing through. I expect her to visit again, but if you pass through Charlotte, don't pass up your chance.
    I just came from visiting and she is great, 100% real. Downtown riverside area. She's leaving tonight.

  3. #27627

    Mongers Never Ever Send Verification Pic or ID Copy To Providers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger, first time poster here. This forum is crucial to the hobby and I hope it continues. With that said, I'm looking for advice on my situation here. I've been on the hunt for a legit bbw provider for a while, just my thing. I found one here recently that seems promising but she asks for pic verification before meeting. Normally for me that's 100% a no no and I usually just move on. However I see this becoming more of a thing and I'm starting to question if it's as bad as I believe? I'm also more encouraged to change my mind as the selection out here gets worse. What's the general consensus on this here?

    BTW this is the bbw in question https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/493333683416.
    It is not a consensus thing, it is an absolute rule. As a monger you never ever send a pic of yourself or a business card or I'd copy to a provider.

    Why? There is no valid reason for her to want any of that! If you are a creep / serial killer you can send a fake and then do your evil deed, so that is not as valid reason. If you are LEO then again you would send fake and then go and arrest her, so making sure you are not LEO is also not a valid reason.

    What is the only possible reason? Well I guess to see if you are pretty enough for her high standards, but come on, she is not paying you for your body, you are paying her, all she sees as pretty is your cash. So what reason does she have? Only possible reason is to later blackmail you or if she is LEO to give it to the undercover cops waiting to grab you.

    Do Not Do It.

  4. #27626

    Looking for opinions and info

    Long time monger, first time poster here. This forum is crucial to the hobby and I hope it continues. With that said, I'm looking for advice on my situation here. I've been on the hunt for a legit bbw provider for a while, just my thing. I found one here recently that seems promising but she asks for pic verification before meeting. Normally for me that's 100% a no no and I usually just move on. However I see this becoming more of a thing and I'm starting to question if it's as bad as I believe? I'm also more encouraged to change my mind as the selection out here gets worse. What's the general consensus on this here?

    BTW this is the bbw in question https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/493333683416.

  5. #27625

    Jenny

    Not bad. Not bad at all. Staying in a nicer motel without anything lurking around. At least not during the daytime. Standard comms and no ghosting. Couple moments of silence, 30 min at most, but she was engaged in negotiating. Started with 200 roses for hh, told her that was wayyy too much, so we worked on 100 for qv. I didn't see any signs of candy use, but the room looked like a couple people are staying there. Completed my usual check of the place upon entering, which she laughed and said is normal, then got down to business. She asked if I had donation, which I replied yes but stated I don't donate until deed is done. BBBJ to kick things off then to k9 for quite some time before I emptied in hat. All in all no odor, good times, and will repeat now that the 1st encounter is complete and things are more comfortable. I will add, however, that some dude was sitting on the ground around the corner when I left. No trouble was had as I kept him in the corner of my eye and proceeded to get in my vehicle and leave. Stay safe y'all.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/435204537664

  6. #27624
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    So how was it? LOL.

  7. #27623
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    The more sources of info the better of course.

    I have searched 'reddit' on this forum and found a handful of mentions but no real detail.

    Is there any other source besides reddit and this forum that you guys use that are reliable?
    I know you can find swingers on there and hook ups but I wondering the same thing. Is there some place I'm missing? LOL. You can try feeld dating app to find providers.

  8. #27622
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    Where you able to see her and does she do Greek or fetish's.

  9. #27621

    Sinfully Delicious

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/515136872345

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...treat/48648724

    Paid a visit to this one. WOW. Pics are accurate. Tight tan MILF just passing through. I expect her to visit again, but if you pass through Charlotte, don't pass up your chance.

  10. #27620
    Quote Originally Posted by KK904  [View Original Post]
    She had that down less than 12 hours after she posted.

    Was anybody able to get in contact with Diamond?
    She posts only for her old regulars to find her. She isn't looking for anyone new.

    Kept convo going for a bit, then she silent on me and didn't say when she'd be available again. She was already difficult to get a hold of before, but this is next level. LOL.

  11. #27619

    Little Miss Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I'm looking for contact info for her, any help would be great.

    PM please.

    Thanks.
    Here you go:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/800214857745

  12. #27618
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know where she is?
    The one Mandy I know is on an extended vacation.

  13. #27617

    Kaitlyn Or whatever name she is using. Avoid!

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I know I seen some reviews on this one. I'm contemplating pulling the trigger. She states she gives phenomenal head it got me curious.
    Her pictures are outdated. 2-3 years old. Do your research. She's not going to tell you she gives a lousy BJ. How much business would that pull in for her.

  14. #27616

    Any Reviews?


  15. #27615
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    What the hell is wrong with you. No.

    First off, every one says they give phenomenal head. Stop believing them. Secondly, people here have said No. Reviews have said no. She's a No Road SWan posting as an escort so she's probably still a junkie. Just a lot of things there.

    If you still take the dive come and let us know. YMMV but probably not by a lot cause some of her reviews a REALLY bad.
    I had a member reach out to me after talking with him I decided to pass on meeting her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape