Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 1262 1762 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19378
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothguy876  [View Original Post]
    It seems like everyone I contact, wants me to pay a deposit in advance, but I don't trust it.
    It's the fake ads. Every site is flooded with them now and apparently the organizations can't do much about it since it's gotten so bad there's about one real girl for ever 15 or 20 fakes. So likely you're just hitting the fake ones, which all want 'deposits'. Sexy girl, you want to see them, they ask for money, you never hear from them again, repeat. It's become a true art to spot real ads.

    Couple of suggestions, which I'm sure many of you know:

    - If this pics are too glossy, it's likely fake.

    - If she states she'll do Greek, anal, 69 and all that in a row, it's fake.

    - If she says 80 Max it's fake.

    - If they show no actual, real-world location, it's probably fake (but no always, sadly).

    - From there you have to do a search on the number and even an image search if you're serious and don't know the girl. Look for past posts and locations. You can be fooled and quickly see that the girl has posts on the same day in multiple real towns. They're tricky fuckers and getting better at it.

  2. #19377

    Baby. XAva

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyNc40  [View Original Post]
    NC Department of Correction has her listed as an "absconder" - apparently she isn't checking in with her parole officer.
    She also wants $400/ hr. Hard pass.

  3. #19376

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    NC Department of Correction has her listed as an "absconder" - apparently she isn't checking in with her parole officer.

  4. #19375

    Ava (aka xAva, aka Baby)


  5. #19374

    Angi

    Previous reviews have been spot on with this Latino check. Above average body for sure, plenty of energy and GFE. Started with dropping to her knees BBBJ, turned around and twerked on my boy for a few. She rides like a champ and doggy I filled the bag. A few missing teeth in the back but besides for that her enthusiasm for the sport is off the chart. 160 hhr, will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88447198

  6. #19373

    Any trustworthy escorts in Raleigh?

    It seems like everyone I contact, wants me to pay a deposit in advance, but I don't trust it.

  7. #19372
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2050  [View Original Post]
    I know I know it's not Tijuana forum but just wanted to share that I spent 2 nights in Tijuana last week and it was an absolute blast. Value for money and mostly model girls.

    Must visit if you are visiting San Diego area. I stayed at the Hong Kong Club hotel and that made things much easier to bring the girls up to the room. Most girls charged $ (or less) for the deed, you discuss what you want before you take them to your room so no confusion, of course everything is on menu and I hit no time watchers so that was even better. Also fun even just hanging around in HK Club and watch some of the live shows that you'd usually watch on porn channels.

    If you can, it's a must experience place. Of course always STAY SAFE!
    What a coincidence, I've been deeply considering flying down to TJ sometime within the year. Def a bucket list thing. Any tips / advice about navigating the area? You can dm if you want.

  8. #19371
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2050  [View Original Post]
    I know I know it's not Tijuana forum but just wanted to share that I spent 2 nights in Tijuana last week and it was an absolute blast. Value for money and mostly model girls.

    Must visit if you are visiting San Diego area. I stayed at the Hong Kong Club hotel and that made things much easier to bring the girls up to the room. Most girls charged $ (or less) for the deed, you discuss what you want before you take them to your room so no confusion, of course everything is on menu and I hit no time watchers so that was even better. Also fun even just hanging around in HK Club and watch some of the live shows that you'd usually watch on porn channels.

    If you can, it's a must experience place. Of course always STAY SAFE!
    Oh man! It's like a buffet down their. Miss that place!

  9. #19370

    Tijuana Weekend Fun

    I know I know it's not Tijuana forum but just wanted to share that I spent 2 nights in Tijuana last week and it was an absolute blast. Value for money and mostly model girls.

    Must visit if you are visiting San Diego area. I stayed at the Hong Kong Club hotel and that made things much easier to bring the girls up to the room. Most girls charged $ (or less) for the deed, you discuss what you want before you take them to your room so no confusion, of course everything is on menu and I hit no time watchers so that was even better. Also fun even just hanging around in HK Club and watch some of the live shows that you'd usually watch on porn channels.

    If you can, it's a must experience place. Of course always STAY SAFE!

  10. #19369

    Jacey

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jacey lately? Did she retire?
    I saw Jacey this past week. She is not retired. Sometimes it takes a day or two before she responds to text.

  11. #19368

    Sunny took me for 50

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    I want to make the trip but not sure if free drive is worth it. She's a Raleigh or Durh chick?
    I can tell you it is not worth having her come to you. I sent her 50 couple weeks ago to cover uber round trip from her place near PNC to my Chapel Hill hotel near 15/501 exit for a 60 min session, and she never showed.

    Dumb move on my part, but anyone considering seeing her should weigh that the 2 most recent experiences posted are her ghosting with uber $ and a 5 of 10 review.

  12. #19367
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    You talking about the girl that says try my speciality? She refuses to get a real phone and her WiFi is fucked, takes hours for a response. Her daughter is in the hobby and they will do a 3 way. Good luck.
    Do you have any contact information about her or the daughter?

  13. #19366

    Acting

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to break it to you, but she is anything but a newcomer LOL.
    She acted as if it is doing for first time. My bad, I think I got faked.

  14. #19365

  15. #19364

    Jacey

    Anyone seen Jacey lately? Did she retire?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape