Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 770 820 1220 1720 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 31140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20355
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Even the legit ones usually will just take the deposit and then never respond. They are usually lazy and it's easy money.
    Yup, starting to realize that.

    Just easier to stick with the ones I know at this point. Sucks, but what ya going to do.

  2. #20354

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else hear demons are getting a grip?
    Definitely demons are taking an unfortunate toll. Last time I saw her she was high on something. There was a bong nearby so it might've just been weed but who knows. She did mention to me, that she has lost weight.

  3. #20353

    Karma provider

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Goes by Karma 828*XXX-5334.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/87255074

  4. #20352
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    It is unfortunate that these girls think that looking pretty is enough to get the job done.
    Yea being Pretty does not always mean their good at their Job. I found some of the less attractive ones to be better at getting the Job done.

  5. #20351
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else hear demons are getting a grip?
    I texted her several times, but she never responded.

  6. #20350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2662  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm

    I know she has a mostly good reputation on this board, which is why I was willing to relapse back into this hobby after a breakup, and see her. The last time I tried to see her, maybe a year ago, I got past the verification stage and never heard from her again. This time she gave me the address and everything, I showed up 7 minutes before it was time to meet, and I never heard from her again. Idk if this is a common theme with her or what. I know it happens with these girls sometimes. But I was excited to see this one then boom, stops texting. I stayed for like 45 minutes because I know sometimes they double book. But I left 3 texts and she never got back to me at all, even long after I left. I'm sure I'll see a message in the morning that says "I fell asleep".
    Anyone else hear demons are getting a grip?

  7. #20349
    They act like you are just lucky to be in the same room with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    It is unfortunate that these girls think that looking pretty is enough to get the job done.

  8. #20348

    Cassidy

    It sounds to me like she has a bad case of GPS. Thanks for posting. I will stay the F away from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Cassidy this weekend. Pros: She was very attractive with a nice body and a very nice natural rack. She has her own apartment. Cons: Not GFE at all. No kissing at all, no DATY and everything was covered. She rubbed on Pedro for about 30 seconds and then gave me the cover to put on. She gave about a 2-minute BJ and then preceded to get on all for fours for doggy style. She talked the whole time about nothing while I was hitting her from behind. She asked where I worked, and where I lived, and told me that it was her daughter's birthday etc. Very distracting! She was diffidently not into the sex part just getting it done. She said she also gives massages out of her apartment, which I did not partake. Maybe should have. She said I should come by where she works for a massage. I asked which one, but she didn't know the name, but that it was on Monroe rd. "Wherever that is" was her comment. SMDH.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/88848569

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/86295770
    Last edited by J Simp; 08-14-22 at 16:31. Reason: Spelling

  9. #20347
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Cassidy this weekend. Pros: She was very attractive with a nice body and a very nice natural rack. She has her own apartment. Cons: Not GFE at all. No kissing at all, no DATY and everything was covered. She rubbed on Pedro for about 30 seconds and then gave me the cover to put on. She gave about a 2-minute BJ and then preceded to get on all for fours for doggy style. She talked the whole time about nothing while I was hitting her from behind. She asked where I worked, and where I lived, and told me that it was her daughter's birthday etc. Very distracting! She was diffidently not into the sex part just getting it done. She said she also gives massages out of her apartment, which I did not partake. Maybe should have. She said I should come by where she works for a massage. I asked which one, but she didn't know the name, but that it was on Monroe rd. "Wherever that is" was her comment. SMDH.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/88848569

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/86295770
    It is unfortunate that these girls think that looking pretty is enough to get the job done.

  10. #20346

    Even legit girls will ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenC9381  [View Original Post]
    Lined up something with her a few nights ago. Said she'd do outcall, $30 deposit to make sure I wasn't screwing with her. Saw someone on here review her before saying legit so sent it. Said she'd be there in 50 minutes and never heard back from her.
    Even the legit ones usually will just take the deposit and then never respond. They are usually lazy and it's easy money.

  11. #20345

    Cassidy

    I had a visit with Cassidy this weekend. Pros: She was very attractive with a nice body and a very nice natural rack. She has her own apartment. Cons: Not GFE at all. No kissing at all, no DATY and everything was covered. She rubbed on Pedro for about 30 seconds and then gave me the cover to put on. She gave about a 2-minute BJ and then preceded to get on all for fours for doggy style. She talked the whole time about nothing while I was hitting her from behind. She asked where I worked, and where I lived, and told me that it was her daughter's birthday etc. Very distracting! She was diffidently not into the sex part just getting it done. She said she also gives massages out of her apartment, which I did not partake. Maybe should have. She said I should come by where she works for a massage. I asked which one, but she didn't know the name, but that it was on Monroe rd. "Wherever that is" was her comment. SMDH.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/88848569

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/86295770

  12. #20344

    Angel

    Discretion is key for me also and that entire situation that you and CaptCipher had described would've had me extra paranoid, worried, and irritated. If she doesn't care about her own identity, then you're right, I'm sure she doesn't care about anyone else's! If it don't change, she's making things easy for LE for sure. Be safe out here!

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    I realize my review was way long with lots of info. My purpose was more so you can your own educated decision. I find lack of discretion my biggest issue and why I won't repeat today, more than thr texting. She was giddy more, and inadvertently rude. Whatever. But, Most of us have burners, use fake names, avoid cameras, scout the area for cops when cruising or before going in. She walked out in the hallway half naked and pointed to the service elevator right in front of a hotel worker with strong pot smell and then directed me on a way out I had to walk past half a dozen workers. I'm a middle age guy who absolutely do not look like the clientele of that hotel or the worker, so I stood out like a sore thumb. Her name is actually angel and her TV was on with a login to Amazon with her full legal name on it. She doesn't care about her own privacy or care about anyone else's. That is a red flag. But one I am certain will change sooner than later.
    .

  13. #20343

    Angel

    I realize my review was way long with lots of info. My purpose was more so you can your own educated decision. I find lack of discretion my biggest issue and why I won't repeat today, more than thr texting. She was giddy more, and inadvertently rude. Whatever. But, Most of us have burners, use fake names, avoid cameras, scout the area for cops when cruising or before going in. She walked out in the hallway half naked and pointed to the service elevator right in front of a hotel worker with strong pot smell and then directed me on a way out I had to walk past half a dozen workers. I'm a middle age guy who absolutely do not look like the clientele of that hotel or the worker, so I stood out like a sore thumb. Her name is actually angel and her TV was on with a login to Amazon with her full legal name on it. She doesn't care about her own privacy or care about anyone else's. That is a red flag. But one I am certain will change sooner than later.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure we appreciate you giving us intel on your experience and hopefully, she does take it into consideration. Maybe I'm being overly critical, but just because she's 19 that means she lacks common sense? In that case, we are doomed man! I wasn't like that when I was that age nor anyone I knew. Weed is illegal and prostituting is illegal. LOL Both, you can go to jail over. #2 You mean to tell me she doesn't think wasting people's time with disturbances is unprofessional? That's rude even personally. The only thing I can say oh because she's inexperienced and young is the text messages. Once again, Nick, this isn't directed at you specifically. So please don't feel like I'm attacking you or arguing with you. I just can't wrap my head around it. So anyone feel free to reply.

  14. #20342
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I once did a review on a provider and she blocked me. In all fairness she told me not to review her but I reviewed her anyways cause I really didn't think she understood I was trying to help her with a good review. Thinking about it I should have handled it a different way. What to do what to do? If my provider does see this post, I apologize again and I'd like to see you again. However, I learned going forward never to talk about this forum with a provider ever again. There is zero upside in talking about the board. I always play stupid like I've never heard about it. Then I wait 3 days until I do post a review.
    You could always reach out with a burner number and apologize that way? Or you could just let it go, if she was that mad to block you, then the chances are slim that she will see you again in the near future. I would give it a few months to blow over and then reach out again. You could also offer her extra $$ and see if that sways her?

  15. #20341

    Google voice

    You can change that option in the settings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neji101  [View Original Post]
    I'll definitely cosign this google voice really works gives you the hook up a completely different number that you could never think of only thing I don't like about it copying every message and returning it to your email LOL.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape