Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 1054 1554 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 26415
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18120
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    OK, Milwaukee has the worst SW's on earth and struggles with good escorts but they are out there. After over 40 years of research and development I have put together the perfect double chocolate dream team. One well known seasoned professional and one delicious apprentice. One dark one light. One fit for me one way too tight. I was never asked for a condom, money, or to wipe anything off. I was like Lawrence Welk directing a Chocolate Hee Haw whiskey jug band. Head head pussy pussy mouth, pussy pussy mouth... queef ...pussy pussy mouth pussy pussy .. sloppy queef. They love the taste of the others juices all mixed up with jizzy pop.

    Not looking to give up info to 500 guys that don't contribute. So to my true team players PM for info. I'm quite proud of myself.
    Disclosure: I am in no way compensated for my referrals. My name is DL and I support this message.
    FYI: at no point did they ask me for money. Her rates are published and I gave that rate to each girl.

  2. #18119

    Double chocolate

    OK, Milwaukee has the worst SW's on earth and struggles with good escorts but they are out there. After over 40 years of research and development I have put together the perfect double chocolate dream team. One well known seasoned professional and one delicious apprentice. One dark one light. One fit for me one way too tight. I was never asked for a condom, money, or to wipe anything off. I was like Lawrence Welk directing a Chocolate Hee Haw whiskey jug band. Head head pussy pussy mouth, pussy pussy mouth... queef ...pussy pussy mouth pussy pussy .. sloppy queef. They love the taste of the others juices all mixed up with jizzy pop.

    Not looking to give up info to 500 guys that don't contribute. So to my true team players PM for info. I'm quite proud of myself.
    Disclosure: I am in no way compensated for my referrals. My name is DL and I support this message.

  3. #18118
    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    She's been unresponsive for me.
    Her name is Tiara in previous posts. Only have seen the one review. Her ad says need to call, but was unresponsive for me as well.

    GL.

  4. #18117
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloDog  [View Original Post]
    Get in quick she won't be as available once classes start at MCOW. Seriously she told me that she was going to medical school and was "only doing this for a while" to make extra money. She was out by Mayfair at the time.
    I think she may have adjusted her sights a bit lower but she probably could do something. When was the last time anyone around here actually had a substantive conversation with a provider in town?

  5. #18116
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...S/738309849648

    Andrea is a small BBW GND who provides good service near downtown. Area is OK by day, not sure I would want to go much further up the street at night.

    Intelligent, friendly, respectful and no outward signs of bad habits (and she smokes her cancer sticks outside the building). She will treat you respectfully if you reciprocate. Tariff 1. 5 for. 5.

    She may not be everyone's cup of tea but being honest, safe, sane and providing good service puts her in the upper 10-15% in Milwaukee these days. I had just about had it with the scene here (except for Kendall S. who is in a different league) so it was refreshing to find some good local talent.

    I will repeat.
    Get in quick she won't be as available once classes start at MCOW. Seriously she told me that she was going to medical school and was "only doing this for a while" to make extra money. She was out by Mayfair at the time.

  6. #18115

    Mcslutty

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/839102184101

    Anyone have any experience?

    I have a hard time bringing myself to pick up the phone and say " hi, is this mcsluty? I saw your ad that says "eat my ass", care to expound upon that?

    It's a dude disguised as she. One of the worst experiences of my life I forgot what #post is it but go on my post and you'll find it.

  7. #18114

    Mcsluty

    I am sure we have all seen the ad a thousand times. But I have never seen anyone mention seeing her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/839102184101

    Anyone have any experience?

    I have a hard time bringing myself to pick up the phone and say " hi, is this mcsluty? I saw your ad that says "eat my ass", care to expound upon that?

  8. #18113

    Stop the press! A sane GND provider in Milwaukee exists.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...S/738309849648

    Andrea is a small BBW GND who provides good service near downtown. Area is OK by day, not sure I would want to go much further up the street at night.

    Intelligent, friendly, respectful and no outward signs of bad habits (and she smokes her cancer sticks outside the building). She will treat you respectfully if you reciprocate. Tariff 1. 5 for. 5.

    She may not be everyone's cup of tea but being honest, safe, sane and providing good service puts her in the upper 10-15% in Milwaukee these days. I had just about had it with the scene here (except for Kendall S. who is in a different league) so it was refreshing to find some good local talent.

    I will repeat.

  9. #18112

    Schandal

    Quote Originally Posted by DBadger  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! I was back in Wisco last month. I gave this lady a call, but she took 2 -3 days to get back to me. By that time, I was already out of Milwaukee. I couldn't find any reviews about her. Is there any info? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...B/453664489734.

    -D.
    Has reports here good and bad. I've seen her and would repeat if drive was closer.

  10. #18111

    South Side Mature Blonde

    Hey there! I was back in Wisco last month. I gave this lady a call, but she took 2 -3 days to get back to me. By that time, I was already out of Milwaukee. I couldn't find any reviews about her. Is there any info? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...B/453664489734.

    -D.

  11. #18110

    Nikki / Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCondor7  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/164767857337

    I've seen her before. She's had her ups and downs with certain substances as you can imagine. Hadn't seen her in awhile, but reached out trying to meet. She gave me a sob story about needing money and trying to pressure me to give money for a hotel room and that she'd make it up to me. I said I didn't feel comfortable with that and she flew off the handle with large erratic angry text. Kind of sad, but what can you do. Stay safe.
    In addition, as I reported a while back, she's also gained 30-40 lbs and cut her hair short. Signs of continued use still very easy to see.

    HS.

  12. #18109

    In the area

    In town next week for a Nighy. Any fun near Wauwatosa? 94 and north Ave area.

  13. #18108

    My Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Came back last week from Mexico City, Mexico. That place has it going on. Banged a chick for 800 pesos at a "brothel" sex toy shop. First time throwing a woman on a sex swing and wow, then after that, walked to the local pharmacy, bought over the counter authentic viagra, called up an escort and had her for 3 hours banging her brains out. At least I think I was ha. For 2900 pesos. This lady was amazing. To be honest, the best Scort I have ever had. She literally authentically worshipped jr. And she was at the very least a 9 out of 10. I think I am done with the US slores as I generally leave wondering what I am doing. I'll wait for vacations and work trips. Seriously. Save some cash and go south.
    I will never forget my time in that place!

  14. #18107

    WTF Wisconsin

    Came back last week from Mexico City, Mexico. That place has it going on. Banged a chick for 800 pesos at a "brothel" sex toy shop. First time throwing a woman on a sex swing and wow, then after that, walked to the local pharmacy, bought over the counter authentic viagra, called up an escort and had her for 3 hours banging her brains out. At least I think I was ha. For 2900 pesos. This lady was amazing. To be honest, the best Scort I have ever had. She literally authentically worshipped jr. And she was at the very least a 9 out of 10. I think I am done with the US slores as I generally leave wondering what I am doing. I'll wait for vacations and work trips. Seriously. Save some cash and go south.

  15. #18106

    WARNING. Nikki / Gemma

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/164767857337

    I've seen her before. She's had her ups and downs with certain substances as you can imagine. Hadn't seen her in awhile, but reached out trying to meet. She gave me a sob story about needing money and trying to pressure me to give money for a hotel room and that she'd make it up to me. I said I didn't feel comfortable with that and she flew off the handle with large erratic angry text. Kind of sad, but what can you do. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape