Thread: Bare Back Ladies
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4489
-
08-14-22 18:11 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 102I did see her again and she asked me for 500 for cum in her pussy, I laughed and told her she could take 300 or I leave, then she agreed. She even gave me a personal number afterwards so I could just book time directly with her instead of going through her handler. So now I have a cute asian pussy I can fill up without worries for 300. The birth control part is not my problem because there's no way these girls are not on the pill. They love money too much they won't risk losing that income by getting themselves knocked up.
Originally Posted by JrKoff
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 15:30 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 455Same. I expect finish to be CIP if I'm already paying extra for BB. I did have one hotel Asian say "no cum inside, cum in mouth ok", so there's that.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 13:52 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 3853I know it feels good and CIP is my first choice unless told otherwise. But, just dropping the load even though they said not to isn't going to get you any favors, regardless if you're going back or not. Don't be that guy. That just makes it more uncomfortable for the rest of us when we're pumping a good one and she'll constantly say pull out, don't cum inside or whatever.
Originally Posted by JrKoff
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 13:28 #3181Senior Member

Posts: 4544Then she will stop doing it if she can't trust guys to pull out.
Originally Posted by Suzuki
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 12:30 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 162Unless I'm going to see her again, no way I would tip. If a girl is just looking for extra money to finish inside instead of outside, then no way I am paying extra. Like I said I'll apologize and move on. If a girl is asking to finish outside because she's not on birth control, the pull out method ain't exactly the most reliable method either.
Originally Posted by Suzuki
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 12:23 #3179Senior Member

Posts: 162Sometimes it just feels too good to finish inside even if she says outside and then just I apologize afterwards (;theres a while pornhub search on that, LOL). Wondering if all Guys comply with the wishes of a provider when she says finish outside.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 11:16 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 102I did BBFS with a girl from an AMP 2 weeks ago, she asked me not to cum inside but I made sure the first squirt got in then I pulled out for the remaining 2 squirts. She was suspicious of what I'd done so she asked me for 100 extra tip. I gave her 40 and told her that's all I had. I just hate pulling out it just takes away from the enjoyment since you have to focus on the timing instead of just enjoying the moment.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 11:04 #3177Senior Member

Posts: 102I texted her a couple of times last night but radio silence. Is she usually not that responsive?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 23:38 #3176Senior Member

Posts: 3853On top of that, her body is heavily modified for her age. Soon, she'll look like Kathy from Leominster. I can't stand the yappers. I wouldn't mind a chit chat. But, a drawn out conversation is a no-go. I use to visit a Dedham provider and a QV is 15-minutes, which she makes sure that the time is met. Then, 45 minutes of yapping. Nice girl. But, biggest reason I stopped going back.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 23:33 #3175Senior Member

Posts: 3853Funny, she told me no BB when she was working out of Hyde Park a few months ago. The demand must've been so great and tempting that she may have a change in heart. I wouldn't partake since her rates are more than what I want to pay for that.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 23:30 #3174Senior Member

Posts: 3853Girls tell me to not finish inside. I'm usually a CIP unless they call it out beforehand.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 14:17 #3173Senior Member

Posts: 142Outside finish
What keeps you from finishing inside anyway?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 11:16 #3172Senior Member

Posts: 742Have heard from multiple guys that she ghosted them when they had a set appointment, were at the designated place at designated time and she never responded or apologized.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
Also have heard from a few guys that she is not worth the money as she drags the visit time out talking and drinking before getting to what you are there for.
Totally not worth the money, also she doe snot have a good body at all, overweight.
-
08-13-22 00:39 #3171Senior Member

Posts: 455My expectation has been 100. I had one try to get 200 from me, but I wouldn't budge on the negotiation and she finally worked her way down to accepting the 100. I had another who spoke no English, had the extras rates written out on a piece of paper in English and Chinese; that was 100 on the paper, so it seems to be the common ask.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 20:55 #3170Senior Member

Posts: 102Thanks for the info, I'll try my luck tomorrow night.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




