Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 6415
-
08-20-22 14:56 #3655Regular Member

Posts: 3I've seen Tiffany several times in the past when she was touring outside this area. She has a great spinner body with all natural curves. Arguably the best tits I've ever seen, small areolas and anatomically perfect breasts.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 12:34 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 88Avoid bait and switch
So is there a unique trait to tell if the girl I get is actually Flynn? Read below about the reviewer who probably got bait and switched. Does Flynn have a tattoo, piercing, etc. To tell for sure that the one I see is actually her?
-
08-19-22 21:54 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 170Betty
LOL, curious how do you know Betty was busy? .
Originally Posted by Duke1973
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 21:53 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 170Po
Phone operator maybe?
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 21:51 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 262PO is phone operator
Seems like Norcal use PO, phone operator, term while Socal use booker.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 21:31 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 343What does PO stand for?
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 13:47 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 654Tiffany
I was going to give her a spin when I received an unhinged rant from the PO (probably someone new) as I've booked all the girls here multiple times. Sounds like her rate is 3 bills even.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
Not sure I'm going to continue with this agency anymore as the greed level has gotten pretty high along with this current PO crap attitude. Anyway I agree Tiffany looks familiar.
-
08-19-22 02:40 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 133Ms Sasha
Does anyone have any info on Sasha on HX (StunningAsians) She looks familiar.
-
08-17-22 17:23 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 219Reminds me of Bobo.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 01:24 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 294Tiffany HX HidenMango
Her pics look familiar, she's using the same org that books EJ and Cari. Has anybody seen Tiffany or know of her previously?
-
08-13-22 17:13 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 185Ivy StunningAsians
Tomorrow (Sunday) is her last day. The next tour will be next year.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/193
I saw her back in 2017 and she looks the same now, pretty and slim with slight tan (and tan lines). She is tall 5'6".
LFK with tongue, BBBJ and finished CIM.
her roommate is Cuban Betty, she was very busy while I was enjoying my time with Ivy
-
08-03-22 13:15 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 58New Girls Info
Hey guys,
Looking for info on June or Hyori from MKC. Especially June, body stats are what I want but man those pics are so fake idk.
There's also Jennifer from Kstars. Saw those pics somwhere before, likely fake. And UU from sweetasiangem.
These girls caught my interest.
Saw Honey from sweetasiangem. She's decent a 6-7 in looks and great BBBJ but her liposuction made her stomach look bad. Such a shame.
-
08-02-22 00:36 #3643Senior Member

Posts: 144Agree most part but not her flat nose. Her services is YMMV…lol!
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 00:06 #3642Banned Member

Posts: 1333In all honesty, I have seen her three times and she was Excellent with me. Just be clean shaven, nice and polite and these girls are mostly pro and most times, they will reciprocate.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 17:38 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 56Aspyn SAG
Saw Aspyn with SAG again recently and she's still a great time and has a bouncy attitude.
My previous review and all the other reviews since then are still accurate if you're interested in learning more.












Reply With Quote




